What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

hahahaha so they are Muslims now ? :rofl:

ahmedi businessmen must definitely consider moving assets to India 'cause they are not protected in pakistan......and treated like slaves.

We have no objection on such of their movement to India or else may be in HELL........... Gud luk to dem

@TARIQBINZAYED - thanks for the message.. i can understand your anger.. you are also liek my brother.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

because there are practivcal things like forms where this is asked. also i participate in festivals etc that are hindu in nature.. and thats my community / cultue.. however i dont go to temple every friday. i pray to god only when i m in trouble and dont advise others how they should practise religion.
well i can't predict your future , but i understand your heart... after knowing indians members like, I come to like them .. keep finding your way for truth and intellect with different peoples just don't make any judgement too before... My advice to you.:)

is there any book or writings by qadianis where that thing has been said?
But still I think that the girls future should not be spoiled for 1 incident. imagine its her whole life ahead of her and all the effort till now wasted. thats what make me feel bad.

if u know urdu it could be in their official website the problem is whenever we give the exact address they change the link

that is the reference

Aina-e-Kamalat-e-Islam, Roohani Khazain vol.5 p.547

TARIQ

But still I think that the girls future should not be spoiled for 1 incident. imagine its her whole life ahead of her and all the effort till now wasted. thats what make me feel bad.
You don't think student had to careful in such matters, must have to follow constitution and laws..?

hahahaha so they are Muslims now ? :rofl:

ahmedi businessmen must definitely consider moving assets to India 'cause they are not protected in pakistan......and treated like slaves.
WE told them to leave in 1973 but these ahmadis are stubborn pricks they dont wanna leave so they should embrace to be killed today or 2mrw

@ratti

we don't know what that poster said ,suppose if the poster is saying ahmadies r non muslims it is pretty according to the constitution of pakistan

but the girl tore a poster that had the name of Prophet pbuh ( we muslims have strong observation about these ppl , they insult our Prophet pbuh) so when she tore that poster in front of some ppl it made them angry ( rightly so ) it was kind of saying a bail mujhay maar

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

WE told them to leave in 1973 but these ahmadis are stubborn pricks they dont wanna leave so they should embrace to be killed today or 2mrw

khan bhai why u spread false info? nobody asked them to leave we just don't want them calling themselves muslims

TARIQ

Okay, I was being silent all this time, was waiting if news comes in main stream. This incident happened in my Institution COMSATS Lahore. There is sticker pasted at some places in institution and also in hostels containing Anti Ahmedi remarks. Girl was disturbed due to some reasons and she vented out her anger on by Scratching the anti ahmedi sticker pasted on Girls hostel wall and remove the sticker from the wall, tore it apart and then throw it on the floor, Girls hostel guard and some other girls was watching the whole incidence

Unfortunately, the sticker had a Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) name on it, Guard got angry, told the warden of the hostel, Warden locked her up in the room, news leaked out, Other girls start gathering out sider her room, Warden called her parents who took her immediately, police called up they came and a case was registered against her.

that's what happened

So the news is different than what is reported in the news. OK. So drama queens from Bharat are doing drama when such things are common in sickular Bharat too. Interesting. Very interesting.

Koran Exhibition in Delhi Shut Down By Indian Islamic Clerics; Ahmadi Muslims Accused of Distributing ‘Distorted’ Koran | The Muslim Times: A Blog to Foster Universal Brotherhood

Is there a law that says posters should not be torn? In Pakistan are all students educated on all points of law and constitution.
Yes we all know that we should not rob, murder or cause nuisance to people. but everyone at different times break the law even though it may be a small offence.
Now is there a law that says tearing a poster that talks unpalatable things about your religion is an offence ?
Again let me ask, if I put a poster in your galli, about Islam (not insulting, but just say that its not a correct religion) will you wait and go to the nearest thana and lodge an FIR or will the people rip it apart and burn it? Tell me honestly.
and for this spoiling your entire future is painful and the punishment is excessive to the so called crime.
I didn't got details on this topic , but there must be other details which will come out with time...
and you can't put any poster or do any deed out of law.. . . . If an indian talk rude about india and say rude about indian army and involve in putting anti indian posters on wall then will he or she considered as traitor and enemy or not.... its not off topic it has link with your question...

@ratti

since u don't know these ppl they insult the Prophet and we know u will never understand our feelings about that but she surely knew it but still went thru it

i just wanted to clarify that point to u otherwise there is no point discussing this with u but as u can see the guy who started the thread ran away

take care

TARIQ

Correct your records brother , They are non Muslims by constitution of Pakistan , no one wants to kill them. Constitution guarantees minority rights.

Is there a law that says posters should not be torn? In Pakistan are all students educated on all points of law and constitution.
Yes we all know that we should not rob, murder or cause nuisance to people. but everyone at different times break the law even though it may be a small offence.
Now is there a law that says tearing a poster that talks unpalatable things about your religion is an offence ?
Again let me ask, if I put a poster in your galli, about Islam (not insulting, but just say that its not a correct religion) will you wait and go to the nearest thana and lodge an FIR or will the people rip it apart and burn it? Tell me honestly.
and for this spoiling your entire future is painful and the punishment is excessive to the so called crime.
and you know clashes in india are more genocidic for religon purposes ... Don't you think a law make it save and make more saviour ways to solve such problems?

Correct your records brother , They are non Muslims by constitution of Pakistan , no one wants to kill them. Constitution guarantees minority rights.
U SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS WAJIBUL QATAL AND CHECK UR RECORDS AND CHECK WHAT ZA BHUTTO SAID WHEN ANNOUNCING 1973 CONSITITUTION U WILL FIND IT OUT.ONE IS NON MUSLIM AND ONE IS CORRUPTER IN MUSLIMS THEY ARE THE CORRUPTERS WITH THEIR LEADER GHULAM QAIDYANI MI6 AGENT

U know she shold be sensible enough not to create such a chance of law and order against her....If she don't know the reality of Islam she sholdn't involve herself in such sensitive matter.....She must have refrained herself from any exploitation of law/constitution......:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

U SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS WAJIBUL QATAL AND CHECK UR RECORDS AND CHECK WHAT ZA BHUTTO SAID WHEN ANNOUNCING 1973 CONSITITUTION U WILL FIND IT OUT.ONE IS NON MUSLIM AND ONE IS CORRUPTER IN MUSLIMS THEY ARE THE CORRUPTERS WITH THEIR LEADER GHULAM QAIDYANI MI6 AGENT
Sir He was Corrupter as well as non-Muslim and the biggest MI6 Agent of his time.....working for this evil money......:eek:

Back
Top Bottom