What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

In a way its ahmedis fault too. They moved to pakistan during the partition. Imagine what would have been the fate of azim premji had he moved to pakistan under jinnah's persuasion....

Sad.

that what i want to know how is this topic over highlighted ? simple i just want the ans to this and this is creating prob so what does that mean that we as cowards should just bury our heads in ground wow ?

I told you before its just a mis behaviour issue .... why are you behaving like metal head...................
why didnot she goto the authorities and ask them to remove those posters?Its enough to clearify you.. or you need exmple then just go to your head of institute and slap on his face then see wat he do with you.....

There are no laws in India that forbid conversion. I know because most of my family members are practising lawyers.

In a way its ahmedis fault too. They moved to pakistan during the partition. Imagine what would have been the fate of azim premji had he moved to pakistan under jinnah's persuasion....

Sad.

once your are done masturbating make sure to clean up ;)

OK genius wasn't it better for this student to go and report it instead of taking law in her hands?

TARIQ

How is taking off hateful material taking law into one’s own hands? I don’t know of any such law. And we all know what the law thinks about Ahmadis and their freedom to believe and express.

There are no laws in India that forbid conversion. I know because most of my family members are practising lawyers.

So there are no state laws in India that forbid a Hindu from officially converting to Islam or Christianity?

strange because it was my Indian friend who actually told me about this

Also this must have been made up by evil Pakistanis as well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3534071.stm

So there are no state laws in India that forbid a Hindu from officially converting to Islam or Christianity?

strange because it was my Indian friend who actually told me about this

None, because there is no provision in the constitution for a LAW like that. There are however certain round-abouts that can make conversion hard in some states. This i freely admit.

Maybe you need to read up the actual "laws" before going to your "indian friend".

How is taking off hateful material taking law into one’s own hands? I don’t know of any such law. And we all know what the law thinks about Ahmadis and their freedom to believe and express.

maybe what u consider is hate material by ur standard and in fact if that poster is saying qadianies r non muslims it is quite according to the constitution of pakistan

in any case this proves this cult's aggressive behaviour
i wonder if a girls is so aggressive what the boys would do

TARIQ

None, because there is no provision in the constitution for a LAW like that. There are however certain round-abouts that can make conversion hard in some states. This i freely admit.

Maybe you need to read up the actual "laws" before going to your "indian friend".

according to this
Freedom of religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Christians convert back to Hinduism
You don't have your facts right so

so maybe it is you who should be reading on Indian law, seeing as you are an actual Indian (I hope), before going to your "Lawyer family"

Ahmedi businessmen ought to consider investing in India and moving assets to India.

We dont Discriminate :tup: :cheers:

Right, you flat out murder

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh and also discriminate
India's Muslims in Crisis - TIME

Just in case you were not inclined to read the artical

"The roots of Muslim rage run deep in India, nourished by a long-held sense of injustice over what many Indian Muslims believe is institutionalized discrimination against the country's largest minority group. The disparities between Muslims, who make up 13.4% of the population, and India's Hindus, who hover at around 80%, are striking

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1862650,00.html#ixzz1ev5Bqekj"

Right, you flat out murder

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh and also discriminate
India's Muslims in Crisis - TIME

Just in case you were not inclined to read the artical

"The roots of Muslim rage run deep in India, nourished by a long-held sense of injustice over what many Indian Muslims believe is institutionalized discrimination against the country's largest minority group. The disparities between Muslims, who make up 13.4% of the population, and India's Hindus, who hover at around 80%, are striking

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1862650,00.html#ixzz1ev5Bqekj"

hahahaha so they are Muslims now ? :rofl:

ahmedi businessmen must definitely consider moving assets to India 'cause they are not protected in pakistan......and treated like slaves.

hahahaha so they are Muslims now ? :rofl:

ahmedi businessmen must definitely consider moving assets to India 'cause they are not protected in pakistan......and treated like slaves.

oh man, how long does it take for you Indians to masturbate?
just finish up already.

Back
Top Bottom