What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Total Armenian population ranges from 8 to 11 million today, thats alone shows that vast majority of them simply left the country, not killed, I'm not saying there were not deads again.
Since most Armenians of the world lived under Ottoman rule, their total population could never have reached such numbers. No, the 8 million are the descendants of the remaining Armenians of the world after 23'.

Of course you didn't. And like i said, and you ignored, there is no such thing as "6 decades of genocide".

Yes most of the Armenians lived in Ottoman empire.

Even if you claim every single remaining Armenian married to foreigners, thats still a huge number for a supposed to be small group of survivors.

I asked that to Armenians, they said we breed fast :P

Yes most of the Armenians lived in Ottoman empire.

Even if you claim every single remaining Armenian married to foreigners, thats still a huge number for a supposed to be small group of survivors.

I asked that to Armenians, they said we breed fast :P

Yeah, apparently they do breed really fast. :lol:

With all respect, Jewish population is also tenfold since 1945. Does that prove Jewish genocide didn't happen?
In 1939 worlds Jewish population was 16.7 mln, in 1945 - 11.3 mln, today - 13.5 mln.

Arab population of Palestine in 1880 (when Zionism migration started) was about 400 K, in 1948 (when Israeli created) - 1.3 mln, today - 5.4 mln.

Weak people keep crying and playing innocent like a girl. Greeks and Armenians are master at this.

1 million Turks died in Balkans, we should start the innocent, Turkish genocide.

Weak people keep crying and playing innocent like a girl. Greeks and Armenians are master at this.

1 million Turks died in Balkans, we should start the innocent, Turkish genocide.

Plus this:
jbf465SHvGeGjW.png

This is like Alzheimer's...
Armenian Genocide happened, so did the Greek Genocide, the Assyrian Genocide, Catastrophe of Smyrna, Zylan Massacre, Hamidian massacres and so on. All done by Turks in the last century and the total death toll to be over 4 million.

Thats a long list. Are you sure you want to become friends with the guys who did this?

The past is the past. Most major powers of the world committed genocide one time or another.

That's right, but considering your history with these kind of genocides, I expect more caution. Besides that, your parliament is quite hypocrite by not recognizing the Armenian genocide.

That's right, but considering your history with these kind of genocides, I expect more caution. Besides that, your parliament is quite hypocrite by not recognizing the Armenian genocide.

If we considered every country which has committed genocide into our foreign policy then we would only have relations with Micronesia.

Iranians never really committed mass extermination, even when they were at the zenith of their civilization.

Back
Top Bottom