What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Iranians never really committed mass extermination, even when they were at the zenith of their civilization.

Correct. We even tried to save Assyrians and Armenians from Turkish hands:

''In Salamas about 750 Armenian and Assyrian refugees were protected by Iranian civilians in the village. The commander of the Ottoman division stormed the houses despite the fact that Iranians lived in them, and roped all the men together in large groups and forced them to march in the fields between Khusrawa and Haftevan. The men were shot or killed in other ways. The protection of Christians by local Persian/Iranian civilians is also confirmed in the 1915 British report: "Many moslims tried to save their Christian neighbours and offered them shelter in their houses, but the Turkish authorities were implacable."[16] During the winter of 1915, 4,000 Assyrians died from disease, hunger, and exposure, and about 1000 were killed in the villages of Urmia.''

Assyrian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But on topic:

I can't see improvements in the relations between Turkey and Israel in the near future.

··· Azeri Genocide ···

Azeri genocide. Plus south-Azerbaijan is still being occupied by Iran.

This is not about Iran. That supposed Genocide, which isn't confirmed by the United Nations or any other organizations. Read your own sources before posting them.

Correct. We even tried to save Assyrians and Armenians from Turkish hands:

Assyrian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But on topic:

I can't see improvements in the relations between Turkey and Israel in the near future.

This is not about Iran. That supposed Genocide, which isn't confirmed by the United Nations or any other organizations. Read your own sources before posting them.
But Iranians did commit genocide on Azeri people and stole south-Azerbaijan. Later on Iran also facilitated and helped Armenia with committing massacre on Azeri people during Khojaly Massacre.

But Iranians did commit genocide on Azeri people and stole south-Azerbaijan. Later on Iran also facilitated and helped Armenia with committing massacre on Azeri people during Khojaly Massacre.

How can we steal something that never existed? Iranians never committed genocide against Azeris. Not one Azeri has ever been killed because he was an Azeri. On the contrary; Azeris, like Sattar Khan, fought side and side with Persians against the Qajars:

Sattar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We never helped Armenia militarily in that war.

You guys are the biggest genocide penetrators on this world.

How can we steal something that never existed? Iranians never committed genocide against Azeris. Not one Azeri has ever been killed because he was an Azeri. On the contrary; Azeris, like Sattar Khan, fought side and side with Persians against the Qajars:

Sattar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We never helped Armenia militarily in that war.
Why did Iran join up with Russia to occupy Azerbaijan?

Russia gave independence to Azerbaijan , while Iran is still occupying south-Azerbaijan.

Azeri People in south-Azerbaijan have sworn to revenge the massacres Iran have committed against Azeri people.

Even Azerbaijan president has said they will take back south-Azerbaijan and revenge their deaths.

Nice trolling. ^ We will never give one inch of our territory to which party whatsoever. If they want it, they should make a move.

Azerbaijan already preparing. Close relationships with Israel and US, military exercises/equipment, etc. When the time comes Iran will pay the price of their deeds. Aliyev is a great man.

Aha, 'the price will come'. I'm sure you will make us payed. :lol:

Azerbaijan already preparing. Close relationships with Israel and US, military exercises/equipment, etc. When the time comes Iran will pay the price of their deeds. Aliyev is a great man.

Azeris are decedents of Iranian Scythian tribes and Alans from S. Russia. Not Turkic.... The region was called Alania before the Gokturk entered the Caucuses (Running away from Tang Dynasty Imperial empire)

Aha, 'the price will come'. I'm sure you will make us payed. :lol:
Just read the link I included. Do you think those equipment that Azerbaijan got are toys? The days are ticking for Iran. You played all of your cards.

Aliyev is a great visionist. A true nightmare for Iranians.

Just read the link I included. Do you think those equipment that Azerbaijan got are toys? The days are ticking for Iran. You played all of your cards.

It only takes on decision to overrun Azerbaijan within 48 hours.

Azeris are decedents of Iranian Scythian tribes and Alans from S. Russia. Not Turkic.... The region was called Alania before the Gokturk entered the Caucuses (Running away from Tang Dynasty Imperial empire)

Wtf? Did I ask this information? Sorry to be frank but you are wrong. Sythians were a Turkic tribe. Not Turkish, but Turkic.

It only takes on decision to overrun Azerbaijan within 48 hours.

What makes you believe that?

Iran doesn't have assault army, only defensive army. Iran would take atleast 4 weeks to overrun Azerbaijan and in the mean time Turkey won't eat out of its nose if you know what I mean.

western propaganda says that Scythians were iranian :) yeah good joke :) im from alania ::D am i iranian :D hahaha

Back
Top Bottom