What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

I do not judge people by what their ancestors did. You refuse to accept reality. That's your problem, not mine.

if you had a clean sheet I would take your words serious..

You're free to believe whatever suits you. Am i forcing you to believe something you don't want to? No.
it is not about forcing. It is about integrity. First of all look into your own history and what your people have done. Secondly, Jews owe Turks a lot in history.

You're still using wikipedia as a source, every bit of it is bullsh.t.

From Ottoman sources to Europeans sources everything is agrees on that Pontus region had around 300-400k Greeks, their numbers is steadily increased until the 1919, after 1919 local Greek armed gangs and Muslim gangs started to clash which ended in partial decrease on both Muslim and Christian population, it was not a state action which is one of the main reasons why it can't be considered a genocide.

For the reasons of clashes
Republic of Pontus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hikmet Bayur also says 500k Muslims died in similar reasons in same paraghraph, its cropped in the wikipedia now think what kind of bullsh.t is that, nobody claims no Christians are died, the problem is definition of it and how exaggerated is it.

It is not about forcing. It is about integrity. First of all look into your own history and what your people have done. Secondly, Jews owe Turks a lot in history.

Stick to the topic, don't divert.

You're still using wikipedia as a source, every bit of it is bullsh.t.

From Ottoman sources to Europeans sources everything is agrees on that Pontus region had around 300-400k Greeks, their numbers is steadily increased until the 1919, after 1919 local Greek armed gangs and Muslim gangs started to clash which ended in partial decrease on both Muslim and Christian population, it was not a state action which is one of the main reasons why it can't be considered a genocide.

For the reasons of clashes
Republic of Pontus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hikmet Bayur also says 500k Muslims died in similar reasons in same paraghraph, its cropped in the wikipedia now think what kind of bullsh.t is that, nobody claims no Christians are died, the problem is definition of it and how exaggerated is it.

So, if we accept that 500K Muslims died, is it not possible that a similar amount of Greeks were murdered?
Part of the Treaty of Lausanne in 1923 which dealt with these events was that no reference or mention would be made once the treaty was signed, in order to advance peace.

When you are talking about so-called genocides, it is not off-topic I guess? the more you speak to more you sink.

You were talking about "Palestinian Genocide" which made me think you were an idiot since the "Palestinian" population is ten-fold what it was in 48'. So, stick to the topic and don't make a bigger fool out of yourself.

You were talking about "Palestinian Genocide" which made me think you were an idiot since the "Palestinian" population is ten-fold what it was in 48'. So, stick to the topic and don't make a bigger fool out of yourself.
With all respect, Jewish population is also tenfold since 1945. Does that prove Jewish genocide didn't happen?

With all respect, Jewish population is also tenfold since 1945. Does that prove Jewish genocide didn't happen?

Actually, Jewish population is not tenfold. 6 million Jews were murdered and 5.8 million live in Israel today. Tenfold would have been 60-90 Million.

These numbers are straight numbers, given without much thinking.

In those clashes in Pontus, both Muslim and Greek population decreased by some ten thousands, there is not a clear number but definetly nowhere near close of given numbers by propagandists, if we believe them, some 2-3x of the total population is killed.

Same for the Armenian genocide claims, claim is 1.5 million Armenians are killed but its a fact that total Armenian population of Empire ws around 1.5 million, if all of them are killed how there are millions of Armenians world wide today ?

Actually, Jewish population is not tenfold. 6 million Jews were murdered and 5.8 million live in Israel today.
Why do you take Israel population? Why not total population over the world?

Same for the Armenian genocide claims, claim is 1.5 million Armenians are killed but its a fact that total Armenian population of Empire ws around 1.5 million, if all of them are killed how there are millions of Armenians world wide today ?
Good question.

Why do you take Israel population? Why not total population over the world?

Cause we are talking about the former British Mandate of Palestine.

These numbers are straight numbers, given without much thinking.

In those clashes in Pontus, both Muslim and Greek population decreased by some ten thousands, there is not a clear number but definetly nowhere near close of given numbers by propagandists, if we believe them, some 2-3x of the total population is killed.

600K-1.8M is the claim. Most estimates of Armenian population in the Ottoman Empire range from 1.3 to 2.0 million.

A good portion of them were wiped out, even Turks accept that. They just don't want it to be recognized as a "Genocide".

Cause we are talking about the former British Mandate of Palestine.

600K-1.8M is the claim. Most estimates of Armenian population in the Ottoman Empire range from 1.3 to 2.0 million.

A good portion of them were wiped out, even Turks accept that. They just don't want it to be recognized as a "Genocide".

What I'm trying to say, because Palestinians tenfolded, doesn't mean that there was no genocide

What I'm trying to say, because Palestinians tenfolded, doesn't mean that there was no genocide

Ok. How many were killed in the "Genocide" of Palestinians? During how many months? You know Genocide can't extend over 6 decades. So i'll wait for your answer and the source of the answer.

Total Armenian population ranges from 8 to 11 million today, thats alone shows that vast majority of them simply left the country, not killed, I'm not saying there were not deads again.

Back
Top Bottom