What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Kıvırma 500.
It is much more than "terrorist state".
No, between "you are doing a bad thing" and "you are a bad guy" - second is much worse.

No, between "you are doing a bad thing" and "you are a bad guy" - second is much worse.

What I am trying to say is that the tense relations between Turkey and Israel is not directly related to Erdogan or his ideology and that the relations didn't deteriorated as soon as Erdogan took power. Turkish nation have always been sensitive about Palestine issue since the foundation of Israel. Turkey didn't even send an ambassador to Israel until 1990s. The ten-year-honeymoon period is related to PKK terrorism and Israel's high-tech weapons.

What I am trying to say is that the tense relations between Turkey and Israel is not directly related to Erdogan or his ideology and that the relations didn't deteriorated as soon as Erdogan took power. Turkish nation have always been sensitive about Palestine issue since the foundation of Israel. Turkey didn't even send an ambassador to Israel until 1990s. The ten-year-honeymoon period is related to PKK terrorism and Israel's high-tech weapons.
Thats more or less what I said here, although Erdogan takes it more personally.

Thats more or less what I said here, although Erdogan takes it more personally.

Erdogan takes everything personally, don't think he has special hatred for you. It's because of his personality, not because of his ideology or the politic party that he belongs to. That's, sadly, what makes him so powerful in domestic politics.

Stop sending the same 40 second long video from different angles. Where is the rest??? I want to see what the victims were doing right before getting shot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O5N1Gh3tjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6vqsQoCY0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2S9KBqYfE

Is that good enough? Do you see the "peace activists" and what they are doing?
That is why they got shot. Sadly, a bit too late but they met their desired end eventually.

So are the ones who illegally boarded on the ship in international waters.

So, by your train of thought, we should let terrorists run along since they are not doing anything bad at that moment and are in international waters? They wanted to die and wanted to take as many Israelis with them, fortunately they got half of their wish and are burning for it.

Here's another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P4uiu57yGE

It's even in Turkish and Arabic. Tells you everything you want to know of their intentions, if you are a reasonable man, of course.

It's okay. He is from Kara Deniz region. Tough people!

Are you serious mate? He might be from that region but he's ethnically not Turkish(he's hiding it from embarrassment). A man from that region would rip him apart if they gave a chance after he's policies now.

A Turk that drops of a horse cannot be a Turk.

The other day I read something on news a Israeli man who won some award and they had interview via mutual friend ishak Alaton who is businessman in Türkiye, he said that he will be willing to be a ping pong to improve relations even you can see Israelis know their mistake.

Without an official apology and compensation, although their is a third part which is unnecessary and Erdoğan trying to gain popularity.

Are you serious mate? He might be from that region but he's ethnically not Turkish(he's hiding it from embarrassment). A man from that region would rip him apart if they gave a chance after he's policies now.

A Turk that drops of a horse cannot be a Turk.

The other day I read something on news a Israeli man who won some award and they had interview via mutual friend ishak Alaton who is businessman in Türkiye, he said that he will be willing to be a ping pong to improve relations even you can see Israelis know their mistake.

Without an official apology and compensation, although their is a third part which is unnecessary and Erdoğan trying to gain popularity.
Erdogan is Georgian like Stalin. He was Georgian too.

By the way do you know that the wife of Erdogan is Jewish?

yeah but there are many different ethnicities in Turkiye which comprise today's Turks.....you have Anatolian Turks, Tatars, Kurds, Armenian-Turks, Greek-Turks, Azeri, Lorz, Macedonian-Turks etc. all Turkish people.

problem neyi kanka

I must say, I am fond of the Black Sea people. They remind me of people from my village. Same temperament and personalities.

Back
Top Bottom