What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

You were still negotiating to augment your F15 fleet untill a few years ago..

Israel joined in the program in 03' while still negotiating for more F-15's. One did not conflict with the other as Israel still wants to buy more F-15's in case the F-35's are delayed even longer. You should consider the fact that Turkey will be receiving these Jets in 2020 while Israel is expected to receive them in 2016. So you should be grateful Israel joined the program, since anything we better in the Jets will better yours.

with AKs and RPGs? shut up for god's sake. The flotilla was supposedly bound to carry humanitarian aid to Gaza. How could anyone know you'd handle the situation this amateurly? If we really wanted to provoke you we'd send in some warships.

The Marmara was carrying old and useless medicine and a bunch of anti-semetic, leftist and Islamist scum. No one could have anticipated the extreme violence the Israeli soldiers met on the Marmara. But if you had sent any warships to Israeli shores then you would be a few warships short and the entire boat drowned.

Turkey never made a claim on Cyprus' lands. It was greeks who were systematically killing Turkish citizens in Cyprus since 1963.
You want to switch the topic when you are cornered, you might as well do your homework prior.
Cypriot intercommunal violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The international community considers Turkey an occupying power, period. There is no debate here as to why you are an occupying power, you simply are. Regardless of what reasons you had to invade North Cyprus, you did.

Why did Turkey side with Hamas do you think?

Because Turkey turned Islamic. They turned to HAMAS and our enemies years before the Marmara.

You specified a figure, 1/100th of the recordings were showed. You said 99/100 was destroyed. Go get me an explanation to this remarkable figure. Go tell me what was apparently destroyed. It is your statement, after all.

I believe i made a logical explanation of why i used that figure which actually is a quite generous one if one considers the number of journalists and amateur cameras in the boat.

Israel have seized all of those cameras along with the computers. If it has nothing to hide, why? If it was a self defence where the victims were attacking to soldiers with knifes, chains and metal poles before getting shot, as you and your state claims, why are they hiding the images which were taken by both the journalists on the ship and by the thermal cameras on Israeli boats. I mean if it was true, those images would legitimize all of those killings... So why?

We still don't have hard evidence for that, even if we have it's not publicized. Meanwhile Syria's support to PKK is a proven fact. And it's been going on since decades.

Israeli Herons give intelligence to PKK, intelligence officers say

Turkish intelligence agency doesnt think so.

Although I'm not Anti-Israel, I think Israel was wrong with boarding the ship on international water.

Why are you not anti-Israel? You bash on Iranians everytime, yet what more dangerous threat is Israel which is not only threatens Arabs, but also the unity of Turkish Republic. Iran is more valuable to Turks than Israel. We have historical and genetic ties to Iran. And Israelis are sinister backstabbers.

I believe i made a logical explanation of why i used that figure which actually is a quite generous one if one considers the number of journalists and amateur cameras in the boat.

Israel have seized all of those cameras along with the computers. If it has nothing to hide, why? If it was a self defence where the victims were attacking to soldiers with knifes, chains and metal poles before getting shot, as you and your state claims, why are they hiding the images which were taken by both the journalists on the ship and by the thermal cameras on Israeli boats. I mean if it was true, those images would legitimize all of those killings... So why?

What are they hiding exactly? The cameras were seized with the knives, metal rods and everything else which they brought with them. And i'm not saying the Israeli soldiers were attacked but rather anyone with eyes and ears can see and hear them being attacked in the hundreds of videos that were published.

Why did all other 5 ships to gaza surrender peacefully and only this "Marmara" violently attacked Israeli soldiers? Because they were waiting for this, waiting and ready. Any sound person can see this.

Why are you not anti-Israel? You bash on Iranians everytime, yet what more dangerous threat is Israel which is not only threatens Arabs, but also the unity of Turkish Republic. Iran is more valuable to Turks than Israel. We have historical and genetic ties to Iran. And Israelis are sinister backstabbers.
How did they try to destroy the unity of Turkish Republic? Is there any evidence that Israel financing / supporting PKK terrorist? I like to remind you that it were Israeli secret service who caught Ocalan and packed and delivered him to us.

What are they hiding exactly? The cameras were seized with the knives, metal rods and everything else which they brought with them. And i'm not saying the Israeli soldiers were attacked but rather anyone with eyes and ears can see and hear them being attacked in the hundreds of videos that were published.

Why did all other 5 ships to gaza surrender peacefully and only this "Marmara" violently attacked Israeli soldiers? Because they were waiting for this, waiting and ready. Any sound person can see this.

Yeah, it is an undeniable fact that your best of the best commandos got their *** kicked, but if the intention was killing them, be sure that they would be dead already. Where is the rest of that thermal video which were taken by Israeli boat? Why Israel didn't use the recording in those cameras in order to strengthen its claims, but instead decided to destroy them?

I just want to see the image of 19 year old Furkan Doğan, attacking on a soldier with a knife in his hand before getting shot multiple times in the head.

The other ships were surrendered because you mixed the internatinal waters with Gaza, hence you thought you could get away with killing 9 people and endangering the lifes of hundereds of people just because, according to you, there were some terrorists on the boat.

. But if you had sent any warships to Israeli shores then you would be a few warships short and the entire boat drowned.
Hahahah :) apperently anticipation isn't the best thing you do

The international community considers Turkey an occupying power, period. There is no debate here as to why you are an occupying power, you simply are. Regardless of what reasons you had to invade North Cyprus, you did.
The international community is an azz! Turkish Army is only there to protect Turkish citizens. They have their fully autonomous government and they receive financial aid from the Republic of Turkey every year. The northern cyprus isn't any more under invasion than the south. Turks was always there, you've invaded palestinians' country. Not that i give a crap about it but facts are facts.
So you should be grateful Israel joined the program, since anything we better in the Jets will better yours.
I'm not well informed about the contribution of Israel to JSF but in any case you are an overproud arsehole :)

How did they try to destroy the unity of Turkish Republic? Is there any evidence that Israel financing / supporting PKK terrorist? I like to remind you that it were Israeli secret service who caught Ocalan and packed and delivered him to us.

Worse. Israel backs Barzani financially and militarily. Since 1960's. Evidence is there for open eyes, or for the wolves who are not Jewish.

But if you had sent any warships to Israeli shores then you would be a few warships short and the entire boat drowned.

He didn't seem as confident as you are.

4:33

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah :) apperently anticipation isn't the best thing you do

The international community is an azz! Turkish Army is only there to protect Turkish citizens. They have their fully autonomous government and they receive financial aid from the Republic of Turkey every year. The northern cyprus isn't any more under invasion than the south. Turks was always there, you've invaded palestinians' country. Not that i give a crap about it but facts are facts.
I'm not well informed about the contribution of Israel to JSF but in any case you are an overproud arsehole :)
The fact is that the Turks invaded more land than Israel could in a hundred years. So the fact that you are somehow implying that Israel is an invader and Turkey is not is pathetic. Don't you even know your own country's history?
Turkey invaded Cyprus and thus that makes you a foreign occupying force.
On the other hand, Israel won the lands in a war started by Arabs.

Do you see the difference?
@TurAr

It's an undeniable fact that the soldiers were not expecting such a violent response and thus they were sent in with rubber bullets in their guns. Another fact is that the Israeli government failed to remember that Islamists rule Turkey then and today, so violence should have been anticipated.

I have no doubt in the future Isreal is going to make an official apology. They need us more than we need them.

I think they are wise enough to apologise.

It's an undeniable fact that the soldiers were not expecting such a violent response and thus they were sent in with rubber bullets in their guns. Another fact is that the Israeli government failed to remember that Islamists rule Turkey then and today, so violence should have been anticipated.

Some of your captured soldiers had booklets on them which includes pictures and names of some of the "activists" on boat. So no, they were fully aware the possible risks before dropping soldiers in the middle of a crowd in international waters.

Why are all the Israelis are believing their state without questioning? I mean, i'm not some person whom ideas being shaped by religion nor i'm a extreme nationalist that being shaped by blind nationalism, therefore i have no problem with Israel or its nationals.

But i'm going to ask one last time. You said that it was not a bright idea to attack on a armed soldier with chains and metal poles, where is your proof? Where is the rest of the thermal recording which could easly justify those killings? Both the autopsy reports and your lack of presenting proofs suggest that those people were executed. Yeah, there are some 50sec long videos that showing the people on the boat attacking on the soldiers with chairs and bats, but it only proves how incapable and amateur your commandos were, and how the people on the boat could easly kill them if they wanted to...

Some of your captured soldiers had booklets on them which includes pictures and names of some of the "activists" on boat. So no, they were fully aware the possible risks before dropping soldiers in the middle of a crowd in international waters.

Why are all the Israelis are believing their state without questioning? I mean, i'm not some person whom ideas being shaped by religion nor i'm a extreme nationalist that being shaped by blind nationalism, therefore i have no problem with Israel or its nationals.

But i'm going to ask one last time. You said that it was not a bright idea to attack on a armed soldier with chains and metal poles, where is your proof? Where is the rest of the thermal recording which could easly justify those killings? Both the autopsy reports and your lack of presenting proofs suggest that those people were executed. Yeah, there are some 50sec long videos that showing the people on the boat attacking on the soldiers with chairs and bats, but it only proves how incapable and amateur your commandos were, and how the people on the boat could easly kill them if they wanted to...

I suppose stabbing a soldier and throwing him off of the boat is not attempted murder in your eyes? Again, i ask, where do you get such rediculous information? First you say that only a 1/100th of the videos were released to the public and now you say that the terrorists were executed. Tell me, who were the ones who said that these terrorists were executed? The Turkish government, that's who.
The same Turkish government which sent these "activists" to Israel.

By the way, isn't military service compulsory in Turkey? If so, you must have served the Turkish army. Don't they teach you the Failure Drill?

I suppose stabbing a soldier and throwing him off of the boat is not attempted murder in your eyes? Again, i ask, where do you get such rediculous information? First you say that only a 1/100th of the videos were released to the public and now you say that the terrorists were executed.

Just forget that number and try to focus on the actual discussion will you? I suppose we both agree on there must have been a lot more images and videos of hours long raid. Even if you don't agree, just explain me, where is the rest of that thermal video?

Tell me, who were the ones who said that these terrorists were executed? The Turkish government, that's who.

As i said before, both the autopsy reports and your(Israel) lack of presenting proofs suggest that those people were executed.

By the way, isn't military service compulsory in Turkey? If so, you must have served the Turkish army. Don't they teach you the Failure Drill?

I believe i'm asking a very basic question which you're resisting not to answer. Why Israel doesn't show us how those soldiers executed that drill. If the victims were posing a deadly threat, it would legitimize those killings, thus Israel could have saved itself from these accusations

These guys deserved it for example, but i have my rightful doubts whether the ones in the boat deserved it or not.

Another question, why Israel destroyed all the proofs on the boat, reparied all the bullet holes and cleaned it before sending it back to Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom