What's new

Do you think Sanjay Dutt was unfairly convicted?

I think You can be right!!!!

Guys Just Check this out:

The author's name is Sanjay Kumar & he claims that he publish articles in THE DIPLOMAT also, check out his pic at Express tribune:

291.jpg

But when i checked at The Diplomat, I found pic of Sanjay Kumar as:

sanjay.jpg

Do they look Same??

Yes , you should use better glasses next time.............:lol:

So how many years the Hindu rioters got from the Judges
?

Try to efficiently use the tiny brain that you have. This isn't a riot trial. It's a trial to convict perpetrators of the 1993 Bomb Blasts that happened some time after the riots. Anyways , you don't have the right to speak . So how many hindu temples did the Jamatis demolish yesterday?

the hell in the world u need an AK-47 for your protection ?

the hell in the world u need an AK-47 for your protection ?

Also hand grenades. He already had 3 or 4 licensed firearms. Was he preparing for some kind of zombie apocalypse? All his co-accused, many of whom were merely acting as couriers got convicted under TADA. He was very lucky to escape that, even his own lawyer was surprised. I agree that he should have got faster verdict and 20 years of mental trauma is a hard punishment in itself. But it's the same for everyone else in India. He doesn't deserve any special treatment.

Yar he is popular his father mother did many thing/noble cause for his country and now if accepted his fault and doing same noble things which his father use to do. Yes if we are famous and doing some good job for country people will stand with us. Same like anna he was damn comman man and still if is look at the support

Sanjay's parent were too good citizens. Sanjay claims to be good citizen now. Then why play the victim card?
Every Human does mistakes. But if everyone ask for second chance, we could have left Kasab out, he was a kid when he was indoctrined, whereas Sanjay was 33.
The issue is Law should be uniform across all people, without seeing rich or poor, religion caste or creed.

Sanjay's parent were too good citizens. Sanjay claims to be good citizen now. Then why play the victim card?
Every Human does mistakes. But if everyone ask for second chance, we could have left Kasab out, he was a kid when he was indoctrined, whereas Sanjay was 33.
The issue is Law should be uniform across all people, without seeing rich or poor, religion caste or creed.

Man i know but now its not judge or public its governor and president... Our law didnt spared him. So questioning on it is not fair...
Its his friend and family. Bhagwan na kare buat agar tumhe help ki jarurt padegi even your friends and family will help you. Same thing but on higher level its going on

And we thought Pakistanis said they dont consider SRK and Salman as Muslims as they do 'shirk'. :what:

But now suddenly Sanjay Dutt is "Half Muslim" :lol:

A person can be Muslim or non-Muslim so first of all what exactly is Half Muslim?

Clearly Sanjay Dutt is non-Muslim so stop this Pakistani bull crap!!

LOL which Pakistani consider him a half muslim !!! i think all half muslim stuff was posted by u Indian
No one gives a rats about Indian actor being convicted of 93 riots. Shows you Indians yourself are problematic :)

LOL which Pakistani consider him a half muslim !!! i think all half muslim stuff was posted by u Indian
No one gives a rats about Indian actor being convicted of 93 riots. Shows you Indians yourself are problematic :)

Hey dude, dont insult our intelligence out here. We can read and write too. There were various threads out here, by Pakistanis, on Salman and SRK on how they were 'forced' to adapt to Hindu customs. They were called as non muslims by ur own fellows brothers. Then how come Sanjay becomes Half Muslim?
U better ask ur compratriots not to post threads like these, instead of saying Pakistanis have "never" commented like these.

Also hand grenades. He already had 3 or 4 licensed firearms. Was he preparing for some kind of zombie apocalypse? All his co-accused, many of whom were merely acting as couriers got convicted under TADA. He was very lucky to escape that, even his own lawyer was surprised. I agree that he should have got faster verdict and 20 years of mental trauma is a hard punishment in itself. But it's the same for everyone else in India. He doesn't deserve any special treatment.

Even regular army men are not allowed to have ak47s unless they are going out on a mission or deployed somewhere sensitive .!!

We dont know if he was acting as a courier or we are also not sure if he willingly did it or unwillingly. In any case he was guilty and while the judgement came late, it was not as if he was languishing in jail.. he was out on bail !

Victim Card. What's new ?

They kill people in Mumbai to fight for freedom of Kashmir.

Why aren't people saying that he is not Muslim ? If I am not wrong, he is still a Hindu.

Few idiots survive on repeating these lines, "Oh we Muslims are killed and prosecuted everywhere. SO we will kill your women and children.". :rolleyes:

And support to these people is every increasing.

Have they ever thought, the most unsafe countries for Muslims, are Muslim countries themselves ?

Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq. Just look at these countries. And don't blame blame on Evil Zionists. It takes two to tango.

Back
Top Bottom