What's new

Do you think Sanjay Dutt was unfairly convicted?

Bro its now upto governor or president... Court did the job.everything is going by law and freedom of our country. Even kashab and guru got this chance now sanjay. Its fair enough
While I do not say that it's not fair, I strongly disagree him playing the Muslim card, why did he have to do that?

He gained some support from the fundoos here and across our borders but he lost many who don't buy such crap.

Bro its now upto governor or president... Court did the job.everything is going by law and freedom of our country. Even kashab and guru got this chance now sanjay. Its fair enough

Its democratic right. He can approach himself . But u see, bollywood actors and even a retired Judge is asking this favor. How can be this accepted? Seeing their support from them, he is playing victim card.

The question is , if u or me or any citizen is convicted for the same crime, will Katju or other politicians speak for u?
What are we less than him? Law should be applied uniformly.

Hmm.....The Express Tribune.

The author maybe an Indian (I don't know who the hell he is) but the Platform as always is a Pakistani.

The OBSESSION of seeing every thing happening in this universe in the context of Muslim or Non-Muslim has not taken Pakistan anywhere don't know what has happened to this Indian author who is now buying the Pakistani line (I din't even care to read the article).

I am sure that this kind of article wouldn't have find any takers in India, so the author crossed the borders to publish it.

Infact, Sanjay Dutt on the contrary, was given lesser punishment:

1. He was not tried under TADA as others.
2. SC reduced his sentence from 6 years to 5 years (minimum under Arms Act).

Don't know why this f****** Indian author is playing communal card here & questioning the judgement of the Apex court.

I mean who the hell he thinks he is?? Is he above law??

So does SC next time ask if the convict is a muslim or not before giving judgement??

This Politics of Victim hood is TOO dangerous for our country.

Forget Hindu Extremist, first arrest the author & try him for Contempt of highest court of India.

I have gone throw his blogs and twitter account, he is a pakistani paid bloger with fake indian identity

Half Muslims.. what about tomorrow? 10 muslim or 1% muslim..
ohh wait i drunk tea with a muslim, so please let me carry ak-56.
Seriously such type of people are pure example of sickularism.

@JonAsad i once read that you are a converted muslim (Please correct me if wrong).

That means both your parents aren't muslims right??

So according to AUTHOR's ISLAMIC CALCULATOR your are 0% muslim :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Useless propaganda...If Sanjay Dutt is convicted ...he should go jail....Sometimes I fail to understand...how our political parties are playing with the rule of law....

Its democratic right. He can approach himself . But u see, bollywood actors and even a retired Judge is asking this favor. How can be this accepted? Seeing their support from them, he is playing victim card.

The question is , if u or me or any citizen is convicted for the same crime, will Katju or other politicians speak for u?
What are we less than him? Law should be applied uniformly.

Yar he is popular his father mother did many thing/noble cause for his country and now if accepted his fault and doing same noble things which his father use to do. Yes if we are famous and doing some good job for country people will stand with us. Same like anna he was damn comman man and still if is look at the support

@JonAsad i once read that you are a converted muslim (Please correct me if wrong).

That means both your parents aren't muslims right??

So according to AUTHOR's ISLAMIC CALCULATOR your are 0% muslim :D

I am Muslim by Birth Alhamdolillah- :lol:-
that discussion on Naswaristan was not supposed to be serious- :pop:-

btw there is no such thing as half muslim- either you are or you are not- :whistle:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom