What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

How many of you have a female boss who is a 30+ ugly lethargic B *itch who believes that whatever she does is correct and forces everyone to start playing on her rules ?

If yes, how did you guys deal with her?

Hey Buddy, I can u'stand ur pain as I am a sufferer of Lady bosses. Currently I dont have lady boss and I am lucky. The problem which I faced with Lady bosses (specially Indian) they think that employees under him are their husbands or kids whom she can order anytime (without logical apprehension) and we are comply to do that. As per any Industry standard, only 20% girls I found intelligent and acquired great positions with effort while 80% get it due to their charm or god knows whatever (I am fine if anyone call me Male chauvinist) so you cant win against them. One major trait is they have nervous stand and they cant support you in case of crisis. So better way is to save ur a$$ and avoid them ASAP.

I always had female boss

in fact, I don't like working under such environment where there are no female bosses :rofl:

but luckily most of my female bosses were always young and less than 30 years of age. So I have always been a happy employee

I work in McDonalds after school, and I had a female manager that was pretty damn HAWWWWWWWWWTTT. She was never a to me or anyone else. To bad she got fired..

I work at PacSun (it's a clothing company), after school

My boss is smoking ;)

These days, Females are very smart specially professional ones. One Should not mix personal and professional life. Female likes hard working men and not fool and buttering people. Just my Experience :rofl:

you are a smart man.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Old trick with some new methods work fine :P Its true that weakness of women is praise and appreciation and some men take advantage of it :)

May be, but that's not the case with me.

Back
Top Bottom