What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

Just a little piece of advice from me
aik chup 100 ko harata hai.
So I suggest don't try to think about other options.Just concentrate on this one.

There is a very fine line between a compliment and a charge of sexual harassment. All it takes to cross the line is a mood swing, I would never do that personally.

Oh man i meant compliment and appreeciation..i did not mean to say that behave like despearate desi lol gori maam like such comments lol

Oh man i meant compliment and appreeciation..i did not mean to say that behave like despearate desi lol gori maam like such comments lol

:lol: I know what you meant bro. Here in Australia some of the sexual harassment cases I have read about made me realise some of the women can take just about anything the wrong way. So its always better to keep everything professional and stay away from personal remarks unless specifically asked to make one.

:lol: I know what you meant bro. Here in Australia some of the sexual harassment cases I have read about made me realise some of the women can take just about anything the wrong way. So its always better to keep everything professional and stay away from personal remarks unless specifically asked to make one.

They are not open minded :p here even wrong things they take in good ways lol yes its actually depend on nature and personality of person..some bosses are very serious and reserve type while others are jolly..employee should never be reserve type if he want to get progress and successful..bold and confident peoples hardly face any problem at work place

How many of you have a female boss who is a 30+ ugly lethargic B *itch who believes that whatever she does is correct and forces everyone to start playing on her rules ?

If yes, how did you guys deal with her?

In my opinion, there is no much male/female stuff about the term 'boss'. You call your female boss B*itch and male boss B****rd..

And yes, when you argue with your female boss, there is less words you can use..

How many of you have a female boss who is a 30+ ugly lethargic B *itch who believes that whatever she does is correct and forces everyone to start playing on her rules ?

Hey man its very easy thing and simple...............even you have how much ugly women boss.....always praise her....when she came in morning....just tell her........you are looking great today.....or you have nice dress.....blah blah.....Women like's their praiseness....even they are from Africa....this is Universal Rule.

Thats the thing, all communication is just verbal, she cleverly avoids email for all such things and later she makes everything up.

I faced this alot of times. In fact, 90% bosses do the same. You should make her do the communications thru email.

its a mind game and is interesting if your boss is a female..

Send me her email address. I'll make sure she sees this thread so that she fires you.

Problem solved! :cheesy:

Try exchanging your boss with mine, then I will see if you still stand by your above lines

This usually happens when you hate your job/work and not your boss. Perhaps you feel you deserve a better one?

Cant you complain? Cant you change your job.
A lot of people change their job because of bad boss.

Why don't you do some overtime for a fews days & also go to office early in the morning that ought to please her.

Back
Top Bottom