What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lol but tht really happened.......And since thn she doesnt even talk to me and reports even the smallest mistake of mine to the authorities............. :tup:

Warning =Never try this at work or at College.........This stunt was done by a professional and has been perfected with time.......:lol:

How many people slaped you successfully?

Is boss-employee violence (slapping kicking)common in South Asia? I know it happens a lot in Japanese businesses in China until employees complained.

actually i have seen some chinese girls kicking on sensitive part of guys while fighting :D

How many people slaped you successfully?

None.. the evil witch tried and failed! how abt u? might be common in ur case!

@CD never heard it in Pakistan............ Though i know abt a dude who slapped his PA and got fired for it aswell as fined!

U cant slap ppl.... or else ur toast..lol

@CD never heard it in Pakistan............ Though i know abt a dude who slapped his PA and got fired for it aswell as fined!

PN, you are a college boy? because slapping stuff doesn't happen in Uni's.

Well none except my father in my childhood. But then I dont claim to have perfected the art of avoiding being slapped with time. You do. :)

Is boss-employee violence (slapping kicking)common in South Asia? I know it happens a lot in Japanese businesses in China until employees complained.
Well it is not boss-employee but teacher-student violence he is talking about.
But his story is nothing compared to mine in which I am a milkman, going around selling mik to bored housewives.

I have a female boss and she's wicked. She is in charge of my house tho and not my work

lolzz let me tell mine.. I went to malaysia for a JOb. i got an interview there in a Hydro power project.A lady called me and told me that u got an interview come to HR Office.i Said ok.i went and when i reached and she saw me ..She said Ok forget about interview set other side of my table.She brings a laptop and told me that for four months you will set here with me and help me and after that we will move to another project then i will promote you. I was like Ok boSS !! :lol:

Then one day she called me and here are what she said to me..

Aman Aman..

I said yes Mam.

She: My room water finish finish.You water come come..She was taking bath :lol:

I was like WTH lol there are ladies in support staff why she didnt call them they are there for her. GHOOSEBUMPS

But i took the minrel water botel and went to her room ..What happen there dont Ask :rofl: :rofl:

After that the two years which i worked there ..it was like i am the owner of that compny lol

And now as soon as this project in Pakistan finishes i m going back to malaysia lol

Back
Top Bottom