What's new

Do you get along with Indians (hindus) at school and workplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will find indians in every country :D and you cant get out india from indians so keep hating ..

Beleive me, as long as you don't talk about politics or mentioned sensitive topics of India and Pakistan, then Indians and Pakistani's can be good friends. Heck, my best friend is Christian from India. We do not ever talk about Kashmir, politics, etc and we get along all the time!

Its funny how these same people will masquerade as Hindu Indians when they face trouble in the west ...

A Pakistani would not have to shower for 2 months to look, smell, act like a Indian.

A Pakistani would not have to shower for 2 months to look, smell, act like a Indian.

I thought the opposite... Indian culture (water rich) suggest to take bath every day where as water scare Arab religions (Pagans and there descendents) don't focus on taking bath, rather put lot of scent.. :P

With no disrespect to any religion, I told the truth...

I thought the opposite... Indian culture (water rich) suggest to take bath every day where as water scare Arab religions (Pagans and there descendents) don't focus on taking bath, rather put lot of scent.. :P

now if I say some facts about both religions I will probably get an infraction so I will just say this. Muslims wash themselves 5 times a day before prayer and we are ordered to keep clean.

Now lets just that that the same cannot be said about certain other faiths. :angel:

After reading this guys article...Now i have started thinking ...should i trust the pakistani people around my project....If they will be like the thread poster that they can talk sweet in front from can create trouble in my back...OMG...The thread poster is a sick guy...

@mods - This thread is turning ugly.

BTW, although the OP has put question to Pakistanis and not to Indians here is my side of response. I am well acquainted with few Pakistanis personally/ professionally and get well along. They are just too good.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading this guys article...Now i have started thinking ...should i trust the pakistani people around my project....If they will be like the thread poster that they can talk sweet in front from can create trouble in my back...OMG...The thread poster is a sick guy...

Don't judge others because of one retard(hopefully just one)...

Yes take a bath in da ganga...

where you put your dead, defecate in it, wash your clothes in it, and bathe in it at the sae time :woot:

Very clean Indian Hindu religion

No offense to Pakistani Hindus ()

Btw as Rusty said, Muslims wash themselves 5 times a day, same cannot be said about Indians which bathe and defecate in the same waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom