Votes: 53 61.6%
  • God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the 20 failed states are Islamic, where is God?

1. Somalia (0)
2. Chad (+2)
3. Sudan (0)
4. Zimbabwe (-2)
5. Democratic Republic of the Congo (0)
6. Afghanistan (+1)
7. Iraq (-1)
8. Central African Republic (0)
9. Guinea (0)
10. Pakistan (0)
11. Haiti (+1)
12. Côte d'Ivoire (-1)
13. Kenya (+1)
14. Nigeria (+1)
15. Yemen (+4)
16. Burma (-3)
17. Ethiopia (-1)
18. Timor-Leste (+2)
19. North Korea (-2)
20. Niger (+4)

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And u have audacity to blame Japan n south korea?

sorry to blow your horn, but india's population exceeds the total populations of all these countries combined

religion plays huge role in your country too.....and more than half of your country is in poverty; many states in your country have conditions in them becoming of a failed state (especially in your northeast)

having a high life expectancy doesn't mean anything when a country has a a high suicide rate, and that too a developed, so called modern first world country.

More people are dying in Pakistan of terrorism related crimes than people in Sweden by suicide!

So why are most muslim countries on failed state list?

as i said before, you can't judge Islam by the actions of its people as humans are bound to make mistakes so its worthless debating on this issue.

And don't forget that children in india have to eat mud in order to survive and that india has more poor than whole of africa so your country isn't better off either so if i were you i would keep quite regarding "failed states" topic.

There are 20 other factors (desease included) which outnumber suicide deaths......

disease is a natural occurrence and it exists in every country, however a high suicide rate and that too in a developed nation with good living standards?:disagree:

sorry to blow your horn, but india's population exceeds the total populations of all these countries combined

religion plays huge role in your country too.....and more than half of your country is in poverty; many states in your country have conditions in them becoming of a failed state (especially in your northeast)

Dont tell me this!

I dont beleive in the God.

More people are dying in Pakistan of terrorism related crimes than people in Sweden by suicide!

and farmers are taking their own lives in india, and not to forget that india has more poor people than whole of africa.

as i said before, you can't judge Islam by the actions of its people as humans are bound to make mistakes so its worthless debating on this issue.

So are those people who commit suicide!
Why talk about them?

and farmers are taking their own lives in india, and not to forget that india has more poor people than whole of africa.

I am not for god, if u r, let me know what allah is doing to these muslim countries on the bottom of the failed list?

I dont beleive in the god. period.

and more than half of your country is in poverty; many states in your country have conditions in them becoming of a failed state (especially in your northeast)

Not NE India, but Northern India. UP, Bihar, Rajasthan even, etc, but the crazy thing is know they are showing excellent growth.Bihar's state GDP recorded a growth of 18%.

So are those people who commit suicide!
Why talk about them?

but wasn't it you atheists and agnostics on here tho ones who started this whole thing by saying the world would be better off without religion so i just decided to reply back, this was not about Islam countries until you brought them into the topic.

however a high suicide rate and that too in a developed nation with good living standards?

Countries with high living standard have more accidents too, what does it show? That they are lesser than Pakistan ?

On above equation, where does god stand?
Remain focused on God or not.
Baki sab faltu hai...

I am not for god, if u r, let me know what allah is doing to these muslim countries on the bottom of the failed list?

as far as i'm concerned, Allah (swta) can do whatever he deems right for he is the all mighty and the one who knows best, you are no one to judge what God does or doesn't do, especially since you claim not to even believe in God.

I dont beleive in the god. period.

good for you.:yahoo:

Last edited:
but wasn't it you atheists and agnostics on here tho ones who started this whole thing by saying the world would be better off without religion so i just decided to reply back, this was not about Islam countries until you brought them into the topic.

I entered the fray just two pages ago, dont blame me....

Prove soundly that there is god!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

C ya 2morrow...

Countries with high living standard have more accidents too, what does it show? That they are lesser than Pakistan ?

your the one who brought Pakistan into the topic, not me :lol:! Shows you don't even know what your talking about.

On above equation, where does god stand?
Remain focused on God or not.
Baki sab faltu hai...

you tell me, your the one who doesn't believe in God:lol:, or are you confused:lol:

I entered the fray just two pages ago, dont blame me....

actually, why shouldn't i blame you, at least you should've gone through the whole thread in order to understand my posts better, i guess some people are just too lazy to do the work themselves :disagree:.

Prove soundly that there is god!

The Quran is enough proof, but you seem too ignorant to understand it let alone read it.

anyways i've got to go, enough time wasted on this pointless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom