What's new

Do U still Remmber Us !

We will never forget

You should never forget Zia-ul-Haq too.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

And i thought worse happened in Kashmir !

Move on ? Where ? Can u plz explain yr move on theory ? I wiSh you were a palastini or Kashmiri then i would ask u Move on buddy !

As I said even worse things have happened in Lanka which was supported by Pakistan. So please save us all the emo things.

Truth is there somewhere inbetween. Palestinians are not exactly angels.

^^^ Yeah we never forget that bastard too bcoz of whom our country is in a mess situation rite now !!

So stop yr trolling !!

As I said even worse things have happened in Lanka which was supported by Pakistan. So please save us all the emo things.

Truth is there somewhere inbetween. Palestinians are not exactly angels.

Show me that truth which you indians always barking of or some pictures or anything which shows that they are not angels or they are not less then those terrorist isrealies !!

^^^ Yeah we never forget that bastard too bcoz of whom our country is in a mess situation rite now !!

So stop yr trolling !!

I'm not trolling,

Just saying Muslim countries are as much at fault for the happenings in Palestine as the so called Zionist entities. Even the Palestinians are not saints.

They are some of the most self-righteous arrogant individuals I've come across who think the entire wold owes them everything.

^^^So if they are self righteous and arrogant so other should have the licence to kill them ? Do you see those children s ? or those women ? what they did ?

did they killed some one ? what was and is there jurm ?

Solution brother, solution. Propose us solution, We all know what happen in Israel-palestine. Infact the issue itself is so complicated that Neither one can take Israeli stand nor one can take palestanian stand.

1. If Pakistan can be found and 12-15% of Hindu/Sikhs will be killed/thrown out of Pakistan, why not jew have one state?
2. What right Britain had to decide future palestanian (British mandate on palestine) who lived there for many years.
3. Why brits can not create new country, after all palestine was under there control.
4. What gives right Israeli to kill innocent kids?
5. What gives right to Hamas to use kids as human shield????

The truth is
1. Billion of Muslims (except those who don't consider Israel there enemy) can not hurt Israel, till USA support Israel.
2. Even if USA stop support, Arab country can not do any harm to israel.

My Stand:
1. India stand with Palestine (one of non muslim nation which recognize palestine.)
2. This summer one Indian committee visited Palestine to show our support to them.
3. We want peaceful solution. Negotiation and dialog can only make difference. Its not medieval age that you can bring down one empire by sword.

Show me that truth which you indians always barking of or some pictures or anything which shows that they are not angels or they are not less then those terrorist isrealies !!

I never said the Israelis are saints. Just that the Palestinians are no angels themselves.

I needn't show you anything. The suicide bombings show for themselves.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

^^^So if they are self righteous and arrogant so other should have the licence to kill them ? Do you see those children s ? or those women ? what they did ?

did they killed some one ? what was and is there jurm ?

Everyone - Israelis, Palestinians, Arabs, Pakistanis, US have a portion of the blame.

There is no 'right' party in this episode.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

My Stand:
1. India stand with Palestine (one of non muslim nation which recognize palestine.)

Indian govt is stuck in a time warp. We need to revisit our policy of blindly supporting these Palestinians. Israelis too deserve our support as much as the Palestinians.

once pakistan tried to help arabs but they are too stupid to be helped when they cant help themselves no one could help them , nothing we can do for them except moral support.

The whole thing is propaganda. Demonizing the entire nation of Israel is the height of Arab propaganda. Palestinians must work WITH the Israelis to find a mutually acceptable solution. Attempting to force anything without Israeli consent would simply yield no results and end up being highly counter productive.

Personally ? I have no love for the Palestinians or the "cause".

When you "really" get to know Palestinians personally, you would probably feel the same way as i do. I am yet to see a real-live-breathing exception.

I felt bad ater seeing the pics but then few members equated that with Kashmir.....immediately i stopped feeling bad for the palestinians...and I realized how israelis are framed. (if they claim Kashmir is same as Palestine).

I felt bad ater seeing the pics but then few members equated that with Kashmir.....immediately i stopped feeling bad for the palestinians...and I realized how israelis are framed. (if they claim Kashmir is same as Palestine).

Its a very elaborate smear campaign borne out of pure spite.

Back
Top Bottom