What's new

Do U still Remmber Us !

This question should be asked to Riyadh, Amman, and Cairo as well as to the other Arab capitals.

Should have never betrayed the Osmanli Khilafah and made deals with the World Zionist leaders. Jews in Europe were flooding into Palestine even in the 1930s a decade before Israel was even announced.

This question should be asked to Riyadh, Amman, and Cairo as well as to the other Arab capitals.

Correct.. Pakistan should give only moral support to the Palestine issue..What have the Arabs done for these Palestinians?

Correct.. Pakistan should give only moral support to the Palestine issue..What have the Arabs done for these Palestinians?

Well the Arab states fought 3 wars and failed to retake Palestine. Though in the past decade they haven't done much, political diplomacy, Arab league resolutions, etc. Most Arab states don't even offer refugee to the Palestinians. Even Egypt closed the Rafah border after pressure from Israel during the siege on Gaza some years ago. Arab states like Saudi Arabia don't even offer refugee to Palestinians or citizenship (afaik).

Fake propaganda.. Just check the gun.. it is AK-47 types, Israeli army does not uses AK-47 ....

Yes. It's all just an evil propaganda by the evil Muslims against the poor Zionists which obviously can't harm a fly.
Muslims are evil idiots, do they not realise 1 angelic Zionist life = 1000 worthless Palestinian ones? :hitwall:

Now you can go home and sleep great knowing you're right and we're wrong :coffee:

I think its Kashmir.

Well None of the Indian Army has green fatigues but Camo...This could be Chechenya..

Yes. It's all just an evil propaganda by the evil Muslims against the poor Zionists which obviously can't harm a fly.
Muslims are evil idiots, do they not realise 1 angelic Zionist life = 1000 worthless Palestinian ones? :hitwall:

Now you can go home and sleep great knowing you're right and we're wrong :coffee:

I know you would get real emotional after seeing all the grotesque images..

All I was questioning was that one image..
Rest of the images could very well be of Palestine.

As a human I believe what happens to Palestine is clearly wrong.. but so is what happens against Israel..

If only they can adopt the peaceful way of protest

Well the Arab states fought 3 wars and failed to retake Palestine. Though in the past decade they haven't done much, political diplomacy, Arab league resolutions, etc. Most Arab states don't even offer refugee to the Palestinians. Even Egypt closed the Rafah border after pressure from Israel during the siege on Gaza some years ago. Arab states like Saudi Arabia don't even offer refugee to Palestinians or citizenship (afaik).

Exactly...
The Arab states have failed to raise the issue correctly..

The only way forward is the Two State solution..but .. There should be an end of violence ..from both sides..If Palestines provoke Israel, the world will support the action taken by Israel

Fake propaganda.. Just check the gun.. it is AK-47 types, Israeli army does not uses AK-47 ....

Yeah thats a fake propaganda photo. Here's the photo from a wider angle, check out the "Israeli Flag" on the fake IDF soldier.

IDF-soldier-palestinian-girl-fake2.jpg

2708275178.JPG

They are staging this photo-op.. Mother of God....

Its only stage acting, they imitate how Israeli soldiers treat Palestinians. Anyway, you skipped all the pics and videos and only got this one?
No one needs your pathetic support, if you people ever support Palestanian cause I will support Israel. Just mind your own business.:bad:

Back
Top Bottom