What's new

Do U still Remmber Us !

while i sympathise about gaza, but still the whole world remembers about gaza, but kashmir and chechnia is truely forgotten

we pakistanis give more attention to arabs while not solving our problem, arabs dont care about kashmir, so why the hell we should talk or even discuss about palestinians, arnt these palestinians the one who by support of lawrance of arabia killed ottomans and drove them out of their land for arab nationalism??

i say let them free themselves..

After the 9/11 attacks all international media diverted their attention to Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq and forgot about the Palestinians.

Israel benefited the most from the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
International media get directions from US and Zionists and they portray white as black and black as white

while i sympathise about gaza, but still the whole world remembers about gaza, but kashmir and chechnia is truely forgotten

we pakistanis give more attention to arabs while not solving our problem, arabs dont care about kashmir, so why the hell we should talk or even discuss about palestinians, arnt these palestinians the one who by support of lawrance of arabia killed ottomans and drove them out of their land for arab nationalism??

Very true brother.

Not only that but today those Kashmiri freedom fighters who ask for freedom are labelled as terrorist.

freedom is everyone's rite but not if they are invaders to the land........
i guess human life ain't worth nothing these days.

Assalam alaikum

what u said about kashmir and chechniya is true and sad and if we failed to inform the world about issue of kashmir it also our fault and i know most of the arab didnot know about kashmir and it was our fault and not theirs but
i have to disagree with u if u compare palestine with kashmir or chechniya

paliestine has our 1st qiblah ,

our beloved Prophet pbuh was brought from makkah ( isra'a ) and went ( mira'aj ) to meet his Allah

there r clear hadeeth of Prophet pbuh about palestinians

it was 1st conquered by companions of Prophet

when we lost it to crusaders an other muslim who was a kurd , salah uddine returned it back ( he didnot say it is not my job to get it back let me enjoy my time he worked hard for many years ) and muslims will remember him til judgement day

if u r a muslim never compare palestine with any other land plz AND IT IS NOT ONLY ARAB LAND

TARIQ

Comes from a hard core israel supporter i just turn a blind eye on what ever they do

But this hurted my heart and it hurted bad i pray for those kids

Comes from a hard core israel supporter i just turn a blind eye on what ever they do

But this hurted my heart and it hurted bad i pray for those kids

Turning a blind eye is what the west are good at. If the victims of these pictures were of any other religion but muslims - Nato and the US would of course be blowing the place apart. You are a sensible chap mate - what you must understand is all that is wanted by the Palestinians is equality and a fair world for all.
The horrific manner at which these people are treated are simply inhumane and animals are treated better. Extremism is bad - in ALL cultures but Zionisn always sticks out on its own. Lowest form of human.
Thank you bro - for making sure we will remember. We will always remember and never forget. Spread the word and the truth will be heard.

West Bank Jews "Celebrate Diversity" :

A Palestinian mother, is kicked by a Jewish boy while a Jewish woman rips off her Islamic headscarf. Many Zionist settlers in the occupied territories are former American Jews, and they are especially aggressive toward the native non-Jewish population.

^West Bank HDI is higher than any other South Asian nation but perhaps Sri Lanka.

Back
Top Bottom