What's new

Do Pakistan Need a Nuclear Submarine to Check US

Does your posts make any sense . What i told and what you are telling . What did my post tell ? Where did media and bollywood come from?
check the posts once again

get a life for ur meaning less post

better then your bullshit!

what bullshit? no meaning , nothing :blah::blah::blah:

In simple bhaasha may "Our doctrine is not for US, our strategy and military made up for India". Regarding your post related affordability. We spend more than your any war you have fought with Pakistan. We already spend 80bn$$ on this WOT and just got not more than 18 BN$ on this whole WOT from US. Hope you get it now

Yeah.. got it.
fairly ridiculous answer.

Not really, I was referring to a post either on page 1 or 2 which said that a Chinese sub surprised the US Naval Armada exercises because it crept up undetected. I think that's the kinda answer you were looking for?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

^agreed

As long as this massive group remain near diego garcia it would be safe.

I like the way you think bro :)

if we opt for a nuclear sub it would be to check the expansion of the IN and not the USN.

That is the first sane thought on this thread!!!!! What is wrong with us? Do we have a death wish or what???? Or we have given up on this land of ours and see no hope so it is time to put the jacket on and take one or two down with us!!!!

We need sane thinking here people! We need to follow the middle path and not go overboard in loving and hating our firends and foes alike.

NO, it can't! You don't seem to have a clue as to how a carrier operates! Do you for a moment think that an aircraft carrier is gonna be prowling around the deep blue seas on its own? Have a look at what a US Carrier Strike Group consists of:

* A supercarrier, which is the centerpiece of the strike group and also serves as the flagship.

* A carrier air wing (CVW) typically consisting of up to nine squadrons, including Anti Submarine Warfare platforms (like the Boeing P-8 Poseidons in support).

* One to two Aegis guided missile cruisers (CG), of the Ticonderoga class—a multi-mission surface combatant, equipped with BGM-109 Tomahawk missiles for long-range strike capability.

* A destroyer squadron (DESRON) with two to three guided missile destroyers (DDG), of the Arleigh Burke class—a multi-mission surface combatant, used primarily for anti-aircraft (AAW) and anti-submarine (ASW) warfare, but which also carries Tomahawk missiles for long-range strike capability.

* Up to two attack submarines, usually of the Los Angeles-class used to screen the strike group against hostile surface ships and submarines, but which also carry Tomahawk missiles for long-range strike capability.

* A combined ammunition, oiler and supply ship (AOE/AOR), usually Supply-class (T-AOE); provides logistic support.

Here's what a CSG looks like in the high seas....

800px-Abraham-Lincoln-battlegroup.jpg

So now, do you for a moment think that an ordinary sub would be able to take out a carrier? Thing again! :azn:

Cheers!

Try again? Alright. Though I do not quote low life trolls who come and go on this forum, I’d love to tell you that sir Mastan Khan and I once had a debate with VCheng and Nabil_05. The topic was on the development of a Anti Aircraft Carrier torpedo/missile by Pakistan. We are currently working on a Nuclear tipped anti A/C/C missile aiming at you’re A/C/Cs. In part of the argument, this picture was posted and I replied affirm by what our move will be. A JF-17 Thunder or Mirage V with Ra’ad or a Babur fired from shore into this formation can simply take away all of those. Pakistan wont mind firing a nuke on this formation if they are heading towards us with an intention of open war.

Not really, I was referring to a post either on page 1 or 2 which said that a Chinese sub surprised the US Naval Armada exercises because it crept up undetected. I think that's the kinda answer you were looking for?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I like the way you think bro :)

Again.. I would say ridiculous.
That Chinese sub was "allowed" to surface as a stunt for more funding.

Again.. I would say ridiculous.
That Chinese sub was "allowed" to surface as a stunt for more funding.

They wont understand. military all over the world uses such stunts to get more funds...

every weapon on earth we need for damn feel proud on defence.pk? nuclear bombs are not enough ?:rofl: whats more you guys need ?

A JF-17 Thunder or Mirage V with Ra’ad or a Babur fired from shore into this formation can simply take away all of those.
and what about the F-18, F-16 and other beasts on the US air craft carrier. Are they just for taking riding.

Pakistan wont mind firing a nuke on this formation if they are heading towards us with an intention of open war.

What nuclear bombing on US aircraft carrier. Oh Meray bhai. Yaar atleast think once before you write. (Only an Pakistan enemy can think of such a dooms day scenario.)

US aircraft carrier is very close to Karachi in international water in arabian sea. Wind blows directly from sea towards karachi. With nuclear strike on any US aircraft carrier formations in open sea million of Karachities will die within next few hour due to radiation.

and what about the F-18, F-16 and other beasts on the US air craft carrier. Are they just for taking riding.

Pakistan wont mind firing a nuke on this formation if they are heading towards us with an intention of open war.

What nuclear bombing on US aircraft carrier. Oh Meray bhai. Yaar atleast think once before you write. (Only an Pakistan enemy can think of such a dooms day scenario.)

US aircraft carrier is very close to Karachi in international water in arabian sea. Wind blows directly from sea towards karachi. With nuclear strike on any US aircraft carrier formations in open sea million of Karachities will die within next few hour due to radiation.[/QUOTE]

I never said anything did I?
What I wrote was a response to any re-inforcement.

It seems Pak has decided to go all hand against US and the worst thing is it has started contemplating something like nuke sub to check US....guys....pls be fair...US is the father of nukes and until now it has supported most of ur defence doctrine...

Pak should get into serious talk with US, with no demand of any aid and then dicuss the things across d table...I hope, u ll get a better deal than d past...

For americans, its like, we are paying you for all shilty things we are doing in your country....so you tell them, we dont need your money, lets be practical....its my country, i dont want you to use it...get our of here.thats all...

US will be mighty difficult for any country leave alone Pakistan !! What you guys need to do is bring the economy back in place.. Stop taking aid from US or any other nation.. Dont think of war.. War is shitty costly and more so are defense weapons...Pak has nuclear weapons I dont see any country will take chance to see if Pak starts using them if they attack... Remember one thing nothing gets attention like war or war like hysteria so the govt might use that to take the attention away from the real issues....

Back
Top Bottom