What's new

Did AQ Khan help India's Nuclear Programme?!

of course he gave us the tech .:) just i guess he gave it 15 yrs too late.:cheesy:

I dont know y world do propaganda again A Q Khan from time to time, Is it bcoz he secured Pakistan against aggressors like India, Israhell and USA.

If he really helped India in Nuclear program then I think A. P. J. Abdul Kalam was a total failure.

U should thnx Pakistan.

Long Live AQ Khan and Pakistan Army.
Watch it Genius:

Dr A P J Abdul Kalam was the scientific advisor to The PM of India and head of the DRDO. DR. R Chidambram was the head of Department of Atomic energy.:no:

And guess what, if this was the failure of him then it was rather one of the greatest wins of RAW.:rofl:

People doubting about Pakistan nuclear program (China) and talking to help India

We test our first nuke bomb in 1974

We are making our own nuke power reactors since long

Apparently, one high piest of Nuclear Non-proliferation, thinks that it is not something to scoff at or brush aside with a hand wave. (He, of course, uses deductive reasoning)

The evidence is becomes overwhelming once one admits this strange possibility.

Let’s get one thing straight: The evidence is incontrovertible that India was a customer of the Khan network. South African court documents state that South African elements of the network sold UF6-resistant flow meters to India. Moreover, Pakistani officials, including Khan himself, have openly stated that India acquired centrifuge design information from the network, usually blaming deceased individuals within the network for operating independently. We all have known about these relationships for some time, as well as the fact that the Indian centrifuge design bears a family resemblance to Pakistan’s P2.

What Josh has done is make a further claim: that rather than being any customer, India is the customer everyone guesses at — the so-called “fourth customer” after Iran, Libya and North Korea. Usually, one reads that the IAEA hypothesized the existence of a fourth customer on the basis of a series of missing shipments — the IAEA concluded the shipments may have been diverted to a fourth country. What Josh discovered in his research is that the IAEA had a second, more revealing, reason for believing in a “fourth customer” — Khan and his associates actually used that very term to protect the client’s identity:

“Members of the Khan network would refer to ‘the fourth customer,’ ” says Heinonen. “It was their code language. We still don’t know who they meant.”​

The unusual degree of secrecy is striking: If Khan could admit to sales to Iran, Libya and North Korea, what country could possibly be so sensitive that it must not be mentioned even internally? When I read this, I immediately thought of the second condition of AQ Khan’s pardon: “the pardon would be ineffective if an evidence of illegal export of “nuclear-related material” to some country other than Iran, North Korea or Libya was found.”

Pakistani officials, including Khan himself, have done everything possible to prevent this information from leaking. Iran and Libya? Fine. North Korea? No problem. India? That’s a different kettle of fish. That would be a very big problem. Khan, even as he was burning customers and patrons alike, as well as leaking documents to accuse other Pakistani officials of taking bribes, protected the identity of fourth customer at all costs. No wonder.

We know from leaked cables that Pakistani officials have claimed, perhaps not too convincingly, that they would be willing to make Khan available to the IAEA but for that troublesome pardon. “The facts, said Kidwai, were clear — Khan had admitted his guilt and received a presidential pardon,” according to a leaked State Department cable (Warning! Wikileaks!) documenting a meeting between Khalid Kidwai, Director of the Strategic Plans Division, and the US Ambassador to Pakistan. The revelation that India was the fourth customer may alter that calculation, if not legally than politically. I suspect, now that this possibility is out in the open, we may find further evidence beyond the sale of the flow meters that makes clear Josh is correct about India’s identity as the fourth customer.

SOURCE

The flow meters from South Africa, as mentioned in the article, was supplied by Gerard Wisser, who was himself a part of Khan network and was prosecuted in South Africa. (Para 5.19)

Anyway, if this is indeed true, then this will the another WTF moment for Pakistan, almost similar to the en mass surrender of PA in 1971.

Btw, lest I forget, thank you A.Q.Khan. Your are our hero too.

The problem with Khan and people like you is that you want to plunge the world into WWIII with the belief that Islam will be on the winning side.

Well u war monger V r not plunging the world on ABYSS of Nukes, And please dont tell us that u dont have any nukes bcoz if u will say v will just say WTF TO THAT.

And Yes Islam will Win, u Zionist **** Head.

This is bullsh!t!

And i think atleast on this thread everyone agree!

Indians only win on Wikipedia. :lol:

And maybe their media which spits out propaganda. Indian media is like FOX news in the U.S. :D

And you also suppot Pakistan Army which was the mastermind behind this nuclear terrorism.

so what can you do about it ? "look if you are gonna shoot then shoot don't talk" & if you cannot do that, then don't bore us with your crying

& if you still don't like it.......

live with it.

so what can you do about it ? "look if you are gonna shoot then shoot don't talk" & if you cannot do that, then don't bore us with your crying

& if you still don't like it.......

e...

live with it.

An infantile reply.

A lot can be done and being don

Indians only win on Wikipedia. :lol:

And maybe their media which spits out propaganda. Indian media is like FOX news in the U.S. :D

so what is the equivalent of Pakistani Media?....cartoon network?....considering the amount of fumbling your govt does in every issue-first giving one statement and then another contradictory one 5 minutes later.....even cartoon network would seem more real.

Could be India be the fourth customer?? well it could be but for a different purpose may be ?? Intelligence guys once they knew about this ring could be have purchased the material or whatever just to check the level of maturity of Pakistani Nuclear status. It is possible atleast i would certainly buy to know what they have got.

What religious got to do with it? You support the biggest nuclear terrorist humanity knew who helped rogue regimes which murder even their own people to build nuclear weapons: Iran, North Korea, Libya, Iraq (of Saddam), and Syria.

And you also suppot Pakistan Army which was the mastermind behind this nuclear terrorism.

Long live the US and its world supremacy. :usflag:

Rogue regimes? What have Iran/North Korea/Syria or Libya done to be called Rogue? Define Rogue and also the authority who awards it.

Back
Top Bottom