What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I employ them. I am based out of Gurgaon.

They are not only cheap, they are also hard working. I depend upon them and in a costly place like Gurgaon, they are so important to us. I also employ them as they speak Bengali and my in-laws who live with me are Bengalis and so they are more comfortable with them...

Its strange ....for Indians language is more important than religion...we want to connect to heart of people and mind of people.
If you ask me, the partition was such a stupid Idea. But now that we are three separate countries....we should live the way US and Canada exists.........at peace and just making fun of each other idiosyncracies...

u've hit the bulls eye.THANKS for your insights.thats what am struggling to put across !!!

^^^ #74
I feel pity for all the actual Indians who say 'Bharaat mata ki jai'......

Why aren't you proud to be Bd ? please give your people food & job...then they will stay put & make your country prosperous, instead of all loud talk...Pls tell ur fellow country men that therrs severe shortage of labor in kerala state and the local labour rate is around INR 400/- (1 US $=47/-) unskilled daily wage..rs 300/- for house maids daily plus free food, abundand water so they can bathe as many times as they want

Why aren't you proud to be Bd ? please give your people food & job...then they will stay put & make your country prosperous, instead of all loud talk...Pls tell ur fellow country men that therrs severe shortage of labor in kerala state and the local labour rate is around INR 400/- (1 US $=47/-) unskilled daily wage..rs 300/- for house maides.. a

I dont have to explain to you about how proud i am about my country....

**You should work more on your sarcasm skills**

Come again....!

Come again....!
am not joking here..am a night watchman, and i know and am seeing daily the acute shortage of labor...this a luxury apartment and are occupied by couples and in most cases both work in IT field

All members will you pls discuss the topic at hand, rather than poverty and nationalism ...Bangladesh is a neighbouring country and friendly country ...there is no call for snide remarks.

Last edited:

Come again....!

Uckrudeen is a new kid on this forum..give him some time to ripe....he is learning the basics and at the moment pretty emotional kid...he will match your with soon.

Bangladeshis I know, love their country, languange, songs and Indian ( Punjabi) girls. They want to enjoy life more than a Pakistani wants to do ( I mean...chaising girls as a target to screw tham just having cool fun)....that's my impression.... and because of this factor they are so wlecome in all the college hostels and groups....I can not say the same for Pakistanis. Pakistanis are lost trying to prove to the whole world that they are a True Muslims country.....

nobody cares about their religion in college....college is all about girls ( we used to pray only before our exams).:coffee:

Its 13 years that I graduated.........has things changed now?

Uckrudeen is a new kid on this forum..give him some time to ripe....he is learning the basics and at the moment pretty emotional kid...he will match your with soon.

Bangladeshis I know, love their country, languange, songs and Indian ( Punjabi) girls. They want to enjoy life more than a Pakistani wants to do ( I mean...chaising girls as a target to screw tham just having cool fun)....that's my impression.... and because of this factor they are so wlecome in all the college hostels and groups....I can not say the same for Pakistanis. Pakistanis are lost trying to prove to the whole world that they are a True Muslims country.....

nobody cares about their religion in college....college is all about girls ( we used to pray only before our exams).:coffee:

Its 13 years that I graduated.........has things changed now?

I believe that sentence will give you your answer more logically.....

Cheers!!!

P.S:- One of my ex-girlfriend was an Indian-Muslim....:angel:

Come again....!

You dont have to explain it to anybody :cheers: ..

@topic
Its a good offer and I think government should consider it..any step that will help stop killing innocent civilians is most welcome..

@uckrudeen

Yaar we may be powerful and rich than Bangladesh but remember we have plenty of poor to feed..as of now we cant afford Bangladeshis in our country..first let us take care of ourselves.and also we are helping them taken care of them selves..we also given help to Bangladesh as well..

Last edited:
actually india should build fences across the border to prevent illegal immigration. that's a best idea to reduce conflict between india and bangladesh.

building electrical gizmo-shizmo fences looks to be the best idea...but the Indo-BD border is not like your ordinary border..it has houses built right on it!
the no-man's land virtually doesn't exist at most places...and it's not anybody's fault...manning the broder is a bithch job for both the BSF and the BDR...
so I am of the opinion that this is a splendid idea...and should be implemented...
till the time we get most fenceable area fenced...

P.S:- One of my ex-girlfriend was an Indian-Muslim....

why do you have to bring religion into every discussion ....you are off topic in the first place and then you are bringing religion here ....grow up

:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom