What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any dobut out there that Bharati discriminatory mindset toward Bangladeshis? :coffee:

I am glad to be known anti-Bharati Bangladeshi known in thsi forum. I can not be less proud today than ever before. :smokin:

I spit on the faces of pro-bharati so called Bangladeshi dalals that still think that Bharati is friend of Bangladesh. Bloody gaddars.:angry::sniper:

lol...:rofl: another Anti India keyboard warrior from Bananadesh (its Bharat jus like Bangladesh:D).

Yet you have a poverty rate of 37.2% and BD has 36% percent and you are yet to teach your people how to use a sanitised latrine and forgot to ask your people not to kill unborn daughters.

Despite of having such a low poverty rate I wonder why BD has the maximum % of malnutrition in children:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess u ppl were not feeding your daughters:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is there any dobut out there that Bharati discriminatory mindset toward Bangladeshis?

I am glad to be known anti-Bharati Bangladeshi known in thsi forum. I can not be less proud today than ever before. :smokin:

I spit on the faces of pro-bharati so called Bangladeshi dalals that still think that Bharati is friend of Bangladesh. Bloody gaddars.:angry::sniper:

My country has many achievement and I am proud on that.:azn::azn:

I guess some people dont have anything to be proud off....so this statement:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i am not sure why this proposal went into so many pages....It is a proposal and a good one in my eyes...GOI is looking into it...Whatever we do if we can achieve the following then it is a good proposal

- Reduce civilian casualities
- Tackle illegal activities(smuggling, illiegal immigration)
- Stop terrorists to enter India and vice-versa

Illegal immigrants is a big problem for India however we should not forget that we are humans and if any step from our side can save a few human lives who are already suffering from poverty(that's why they are migrating) then we should definitely do it...

B/W not sure what kind of weapons are being proposed....Does anyone knows details???

i am not sure why this proposal went into so many pages....It is a proposal and a good one in my eyes...GOI is looking into it...Whatever we do if we can achieve the following then it is a good proposal

- Reduce civilian casualities
- Tackle illegal activities(smuggling, illiegal immigration)
- Stop terrorists to enter India and vice-versa

Illegal immigrants is a big problem for India however we should not forget that we are humans and if any step from our side can save a few human lives who are already suffering from poverty(that's why they are migrating) then we should definitely do it...

B/W not sure what kind of weapons are being proposed....Does anyone knows details???

You started trolling again... You need to tackle your own poverty first instead of saving poors of Bangladesh... Pathetic.

You started trolling again... You need to tackle your own poverty first instead of saving poors of Bangladesh... Pathetic.

exactly troll..we are not saving them..we are :sniper: them. ;)

Too much nonsense here to cleanup... I think the discussion has outlived its usefulness. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom