What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

gambit, if you are not happy about that, then please just travel more.

When in Berlin, people will stop you on the streets and ask you to sell them "cheap cigs" because that is what your coutrymen doing there.
When in China, you will be stopped by police officers because there are just too many illegally vietnamese immigrants working illegally in China.
When in Australia, vietnamese mean "crime" "violence" "drug".
When in Taiwan, vietnamese means "mail brides".

:disagree: trust me, no one is going to treat you as an American.

gambit, if you are not happy about that, then please just travel more.

When in Berlin, people will stop you on the streets and ask you to sell them "cheap cigs" because that is what your coutrymen doing there.
When in China, you will be stopped by police officers because there are just too many illegally vietnamese immigrants working illegally in China.
When in Australia, vietnamese mean "crime" "violence" "drug".
When in Taiwan, vietnamese means "mail brides".

:disagree: trust me, no one is going to treat you as an American.

But they make you feel scare right!? :disagree: Would you dare to mess with a Vietnamese gang in any where around the World? :disagree:

They are building up their soft-power all over the World, your Chinese don't have anything!? :disagree:

Just see me, there are little Khmer in the U.S., but the Viet never dare to touch us, they know who we are and how gut we have!? :disagree:

Be more tough Chinese, people view you like a paper tiger!!! :disagree:

But they make you feel scare right!? :disagree: Would you dare to mess with a Vietnamese gang in any where around the World? :disagree:

They are building up their soft-power all over the World, your Chinese don't have anything!? :disagree:

Just see me, there are little Khmer in the U.S., but the Viet never dare to touch us, they know who we are and how gut we have!? :disagree:

Be more tough Chinese, people view you like a paper tiger!!! :disagree:

please don't attack us.

Back
Top Bottom