What's new

Developing Ties Between Pak, Russia, China, Iran & the CARS

What's with the national interests? How exactly is Pakistan important for Russia's national interests? Providing Pakistan with a fifth generation fighter jet would serve Russia's national interests? How? Except for hate America, there's nothing common in your relationship. And you are expecting too much from a country until few years ago boasting themselves about splitting them.

Maybe their is, or maybe their isn't - but why are you getting so worked up about it, we have the statements of Putin and Medvadev - I think they are more qualified than you to answer.

We will lease one from our brother if needs be, and by that logic US will use india as a pawn to annoy China. No there is a definite national interest for both Pakistan and Russia to improve relations.
US was your brother in 70s...................now China............Tomorrow ????????????who

Maybe their is, or maybe their isn't - but why are you getting so worked up about it, we have the statements of Putin and Medvadev - I think they are more qualified than you to answer.

I am sorry I am not worked up. hehe. In fact I couldn't care less if Russia would actually ditch India for Pakistan. But honestly I think you are reading too much into their statements. They are just being polite. But the statements from your fellow countrymen suggests that they somehow have a special relationship with Russia already. Like they are part of some axis. That in my opinion, is silly.

What's with the national interests? How exactly is Pakistan important for Russia's national interests? Providing Pakistan with a fifth generation fighter jet would serve Russia's national interests? How? Except for hate America, there's nothing common in your relationship. And you are expecting too much from a country until few years ago your fellow countrymen were boasting themselves about splitting it.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I thank you for not coming out aggressive to my statements. I too agree that China would definitely pursue that line. But you see relationships are mostly give and take. From Russian perspective I can only see give and nothing to take. I would be happy if you could enlighten me otherwise.

forgive me for saying this mate but some of you lot are comming accross a bit dim all the points you have raised have been answered in earlier posts, so go read and stop trolling

in fact can you start another thread for trolling and i will come and take the mick. I am begginig to think that some on here have the intellectual prowess of a bumblebee

Is the point that its not pakistan too onerous for you. Russia or more to the point the incoming Putin is into the whole concept I mean pakistan might be just a small inconveniance to him and he may not like the pak chink in the chain. its the overall concept and benefits

Okay, I guess what you are saying is China would always push for your involvement in their dealing with Russia. Well I think that is even sillier. Again, I would earnestly ask you to detail benefits for Russia in this relationship apart from irritating America.!

mate these pipelines take decades to complete, iran pak leg has already started. Honestly I dont think we should look at this as an anti indian thread. You never know in due course Indain govt may give up on american silk road cos its a no goer and join th rest of the neighbourhood, in fact the best thing for all would be india to resolve chinese/pak borders peacefully and join the group

Well, India is not in any camp or group. Not in anti China and not in anti USA. We are friendly with all countries.

Regarding border issues, we will deal with Pakistan and China on their own merit.

The solution is simple: accept the current borders and move on.

Well, India is not in any camp or group. Not in anti China and not in anti USA. We are friendly with all countries.

Regarding border issues, we will deal with Pakistan and China on their own merit.

The solution is simple: accept the current borders and move on.

you have completely lost the plot. America favours one set of proposals where its corporations make lots of money. India favours that.

The neighbourhood of china iran pakistan and russia favour different proposal. what you want me to draw pictires for you? india is not the centre of the universe contrary to your dellusions

China's suggestion for Pakistan to seek closer ties with Russia has a lot of merit. Russia is not Soviet Union anymore. Russia is a vibrant Pro-Market Economy which is under attack by the US and NATO. Infact, not only Pakistan should get closer to Russia but also urge fellow Muslim countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia to break away from US/NATO and move closer to Russia.

China's suggestion for Pakistan to seek closer ties with Russia has a lot of merit. Russia is no Soviet Union anymore. Russia is a vibrant promarket Economy which is under attack by the US and NATO. Infact, not only Pakistan should get closer to Russia but also urge fellow Muslim countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia to break away from US/NATO and move closer to Russia.

but china russia iran pakistan on this project are not coming together as an anti ameican group. they are coming together because it is the economics that works. as clinton said its the economy....

you have completely lost the plot. America favours one set of proposals where its corporations make lots of money. India favours that.

The neighbourhood of china iran pakistan and russia favour different proposal. what you want me to draw pictires for you? india is not the centre of the universe contrary to your dellusions

Oh how I wish I could have said the same thing to you? Again you are adding Russia into your fold against India. But India-Russia relationship suggest otherwise. You seem to think that your 'whole concept' ( whatever that is) is more important to Russia than monetary gains it makes through its relationship with India. If so, then you are seriously delusional.

Oh how I wish I could have said the same thing to you? Again you are adding Russia into your fold against India. But India-Russia relationship suggest otherwise. You seem to think that your 'whole concept' ( whatever that is) is more important to Russia than monetary gains it makes through its relationship with India. If so, then you are seriously delusional.

it makes more money and power than it could possibly from india, go read the earlier posts then you might get it.

it makes more money and power than it could possibly from india, go read the earlier posts then you might get it.

Okay I give up. No point taking a horse to the grass when it won't eat it.

Note: Regarding the bold part, its actually a liability in the present world politics.

You mean TAPI? That will be economically better for Pakistan as well.

You can't pay the price Iran is asking. I read a report long back that it will bankrupt Pakistan.

I have seen no solid indication of this.

The delusion seems to be with some of you.

Okay I give up. No point taking a horse to the grass when it won't eat it.

Note: Regarding the bold part, its actually a liability in the present world politics.

to you all indians and pakistanis here this thread is not anti india or anti anyone. There are two proposals that are being worked on. One that would link iran pakistan china and russia has already started. This pipeline stands to make loads of money for participants. America as usual wants its corporations to get some of that money so they favour a different proposal which is supported by indian govt. Long term pot there could be securoty links not cos these 4 countries want to attack india or america but because they want to protect their income.

Guys I cant make it any simpler so if you still dont get it....

to you all indians and pakistanis here this thread is not anti india or anti anyone. There are two proposals that are being worked on. One that would link iran pakistan china and russia has already started. This pipeline stands to make loads of money for participants. America as usual wants its corporations to get some of that money so they favour a different proposal which is supported by indian govt. Long term pot there could be securoty links not cos these 4 countries want to attack india or america but because they want to protect their income.

Guys I cant make it any simpler so if you still dont get it....

Whatever suits you guys. But I seriously doubt Russia would be enthralled to get gas from Iran considering it has its own huge oil and gas reserves. And the price and security adds to the miseries. Anyways, we can argue when this materialize. And 'Aryan_B', you can rub it to my face when it does. I am off.

Back
Top Bottom