What's new

Developing Ties Between Pak, Russia, China, Iran & the CARS

The only useful purpose of your post is to bump it up and draw peoples attention to this important topic.

Sometimes, a post reflects reality in such a stark manner that you have no other option except a stupid response like above..Havent actually seen any Pakistani member recommending striking out on its own... :)

Pakistan Iran china and Russia's interests converge. Indian's interests dont and in any event they have chosen America no matter what they say or do for public consumption. India will be forced into concessions over Kashmir because they will need energy corridors to through Pakistan. Pakistan high command knows that and that is why the Musshy peace plan has been put on ice by Pakistan because they know they will in due course get a better deal

:lol:

Delusional at best.. Its Pakistan and not India which is running out of time mate.. Look around (next time you go to Pakistan) and you will know what I am saying...

:lol:

Delusional at best.. Its Pakistan and not India which is running out of time mate.. Look around (next time you go to Pakistan) and you will know what I am saying...

Yea I would like to tell you what India is incredibly famous for but it is a banned topic.

Sometimes, a post reflects reality in such a stark manner that you have no other option except a stupid response like above..Havent actually seen any Pakistani member recommending striking out on its own... :)

Please try to stay on topic.

Back
Top Bottom