What's new

Delhi: Quran exhibition called off after protests

Dalits- Indian govt does not have laws on its books to discriminate against them.

Ahmedis on the other hand are considered as not Muslims by the Pak govt.

Would that be a correct assessment?

Except Ahmadis have laws against them.

Ordinance XX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

298-C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith: Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

They are parctically treated as slaves.

haha...thread diverted from islam to hinduism...
u dont this guy this guy is F*** ing problem creator ,he 1st provokes indian member here & then they reply him nicely & then this coward reports it to mods & get them banned:help:

u dont this guy this guy is F*** ing problem creator ,he 1st provokes indian member here & then they reply him nicely & then this coward reports it to mods & get them banned:help:

true..kind of a secret agency inside a forum..

Lets hope he tries that trick on me and i go pink. :angel:

Except Ahmadis have laws against them.

Ordinance XX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are parctically treated as slaves.

who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims
would that law not be superseded by the blasphemy law? i.e. the language you highlighted prior to the term ( sentence given), could fall under more harsher penalty under blasphemy laws?-- am I correct?...

would that law not be superseded by the blasphemy law? i.e. the language you highlighted prior to the term ( sentence given), could fall under more harsher penalty under blasphemy laws?-- am I correct?...

Blasphemy law is a separate 'catch all' law and is an additional problem. Ordinance XX is a specific Anti-Ahmadiyya law. We have all kinds. bach kay na jai koi. :)

You mean Muhajir. Muhajir was a termed used for those residents of Makkah, who were tortured and ruthlessly killed during tortures, by the idol-worshippers, and they refuted to Madinah. They are equally muslims, and nothing is wrong with them. Is it your lack of knowledge, or poor replying skills that got you ask this?

Are the dalits treated normally? Are they treated human? I saw a Bharti tell us about them on some other thread, a few weeks ago. What bout this? Dalits made to drink urine

Every where in this world, some retards will be there.

Do you know the man who made the Indian Law Dr.Ambedkar,then Loksabha speaker Mrs.Meera Kumar, Former chief justice of India Mr.K.G.Bala krishnan... All these people were Dalits...

Why you forgot to mention these things?

Alas...pakistan must stop killing muhajirs or it will end up loosing balochistan , balwaristan, sindhudesh, waziristan, pashtunistan etc. just like banladesh....

are muhajirs - not consider muslims in pakistan- but claim to be one as the ahmadis?

I can see a lot of (most probably) Indian trolls with Pakistani flags here. An IP check is needed

I see many Pakistani people in Indian flag on daily basis. IP check is very much needed.

Few Pakistani find some Hindu name, Make a ID, set location US, Canada, UK and pretend as Indian. I reported for 3 such members today.

Back
Top Bottom