What's new

Delhi: Quran exhibition called off after protests

Would you expect anything less from Last Hope :)

Ashamed that this Dumbass comes from my City, Just 2 Streets away from my Office!

Maybe We should pit another Dude of Bombay in front of him Salman Rushdie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Is this guy still practicing or just took his medical degree for fun.

exactly this buqhari useless is turning india into a islamic state

He and his cronies openly claim so and Congress licks his shoes clean daily for that. If there had been any real government instead of this SCAM government, they'd have put this two-faced double agent in jail long back. Even Muslims don't like him and his radical preachings.

The scum thinks of himself as some great Ottoman Caliph. :lol:

Would you expect anything less from Last Hope :)

Another pearl;

Well, this is hated all over our country except for a few pockets of identity-struck groups of people who are confused whether they are Indians or Arabs. He belongs to that category. So much so that a Muslim body banned him from ever holding seminars or presentations in one of the cities in UP.

Scum like Zakir and Bukhari are the reason why we have Jihad around the world and especially here in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian shows lot of concern for Ahmadi rights voilation in Pakistan and Post lot of such news but they just shut their eyes to ahmadi rights violation in their own so alled false secular country.

ahmediyyas should be sued for using copyrighted product of islam and legal action must be taken or them penalised

Talking of Israeli agents here is the agreement of Saudi King Ibn Aziz (father of King Faisal) with the British to agree to give Palestine to the jews;

fotozg9F.jpg

The above document was signed by Ibn Saud pledges to give Palestine to the Jews Roughly it translates as "I am the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal and I acknowledge and admit to Sir Percy Cox, delegate of Great Britain, that I have no objection to giving Palestine to the Jews or other poor."

OMG, thi meesna guy is amazing

some where he curse mullahs, some where he supports them(tahir ul qadri)

some where he curses saudi kings, and some where he appreciates them(bove)

you guy are worst hypocrite, citing examples and does that justify your debate, NO, you cant be a hypocrite and win the debate the same time

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom