What's new

Delhi: Quran exhibition called off after protests

are muhajirs - not consider muslims in pakistan- but claim to be one as the ahmadis?

muhajir get on the nerves of some 'sons of the soil' Punjabi and pushtoons etc. Sindhis feel mohajirs have taken over their province. muhajirs in turn feel they have lost a lot for Pakistan leaving behind their properties in India and getting some of theirs killed during migration so they deserve a place.

This is the gist of the tension between various communities although other things add up over time.

Those who follow what Islam teaches are good and those who play and twist and bend are not real ones.
Anyways haha look who is saying this.
Someone who takes rights of fellow ones, calling them Dalit.

Pity them and you.
how long are you going to whine on a age old idea, The caste hindus are no longer calling the Dalits as Dalits, we study with them, share rooms with them in college and workplace. They are now themselfs calling them as Dalits to enjoy the benifits the Indian Government provides them.
Discrimination has been there in Human society for a very long period and its not India the faulty nation. Muslims do fight who is the real muslim. so go get your tea and do some thing thats worth your time rather than starting a blame game.

The three-day exhibition was organised in the constitution club by Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat, a group of representatives of Ahmadiyyas sect of Muslims. The exhibition was supposed to end Sunday, however, following strong protests from majority of Muslim groups, led by the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Maulana Syed Ahmed Bukhari.

Thakedari -- collecting rent

Pay rent for using the word "Muslim"

Pay rent for using the words " As Salaam Alaikum"

Pay rent for using Quran and arabic

Someone asked "you Muslims are forever crying about how you face intolerance, but when will you be tolerant amongst yourselves"

The answer is that it will never happen so long as thakedari in matters of confession is allowed

There is a thread on the current affairs board - the making of the modern maulvi - review it - try and understand that so long as some can play the thakedari game, we will lose - it has nothing to do with religion, but siunce the mullah wants to make it about religion, then expect the rest of the world to point fingers at you not just for being brutish and intolerant and hypocritical but for being innocent of the meaning of Faith and Confession.

This Wahhabi puppy Bukhari needs to be parcelled and airdropped onto Kandahar where the Talibunnies can teach him who is the real Muslim. He is such a disgrace to the Indian Muslims.

And shame on the Congress Govt of Delhi which failed to give provide security to the Ahmediya exhibition for the fear of alienating its vote-bank. :tdown:

thats between us u are not even close !!! so just zippppp

Except that the incident happened in India where Ahmediyas are recognized as Muslims.

So its you and that Bukhari who needs to "zippppp"

Notice those who supported the so called "Muslim" students denying the right to speech to the israeli and approve of them as "Muslims" are among those who deny the label Muslim to the Ahmadi

There is a agreement of all the muslim sects and Ulemas and muftis of all muslim sect be it barelvi, deobande, sunni, shia, wahabi, etc etc or be it modern molvies like we have on tv they all agree that any one who does not believe in the finality of Muhammad (S.A.W) is not a muslim... when Ahmadis were decalred non-muslims they were given a fare chance to defend themselves before the law was passed....

I think Ahmadis should first read their on books before start commenting on threads... The main reason why people fight on this issue is because they don't know a single bit about ahmadi faith and normal ahmadis don't know a bit about their on faith as well... Its just the Ahmadi jammat which is a cult btw attracts people through money and then pressurise them to not leave this religion by using different tactics.... Ahmadi faith has no relation to relgion even and you connect them to Islam.....

Can you call a person a prophet who says I had sex with GOD (Nauzubillah)

There is a agreement of all the muslim sects and Ulemas and muftis of all muslim sect be it barelvi, deobande, sunni, shia, wahabi, etc etc or be it modern molvies like we have on tv they all agree that any one who does not believe in the finality of Muhammad (S.A.W) is not a muslim...

Here are two videos that say otherwise. First one is none other than Maulana Qasim Nanutwi founder of Darul Aloom Deoband.

Sufi view of prophethood;

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahmadiyyas and Sufi's must be protected from the Wahhabi Saudi ideology, the Indian goverment should protect them.

The mods here close our threads saying they are about religion and keep open threads that promote idol worship and other blasphemy - it must be cause they are either confused, or they have chosen their "ideology" over sense.

Here are two videos that say otherwise. First one is none other than Maulana Qasim Nanutwi founder of Darul Aloom Deoband.

Sufi view of prophehood;

I can't see the videos but I tell you what some individuals mught have approved you but collectively all of Muftees and Ulemas had declared your jammaat as non-muslim based thorough study of your own books....

Now next time you got to Rabwa buy the book Tazkirah and read it with cool mind then come and tell others what you found there and whether your class is muslim or ours.......

and please don't try to pollute sufism.... if you wanna know what sufis or peers think about you just go and meet them 'cause they don't come on TV and never pass statement on newspapers....

Sufisim is about experience you can never explain it to others its almost next to impossible but sufism is just emphasizing on one part of Islam...

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:
lol at the fake document .. can you even read Arabic ? the wording of the document, the content and the hand writing are obviously fake for anyone who can read and understand Arabic . it's full of laughable spelling mistakes too :

Examples : Sultan is written like this السلطن when the correct spelling is السلطان
Alfaisal (after Abdul rahman bin Saud ) is written الافصل which reads Al Afsal ...
Great in "Great Britain" is written العظماء instead of العظمى
I can go on and on forever ....

Meesna, you made my day .. lol :wave:

Thats why I love Arabs...The people who try to play tricks against Islam/Muslims using the Arabic language are OWNED by the Arabs !!! :azn:

There is a agreement of all the muslim sects and Ulemas and muftis of all muslim sect be it barelvi, deobande, sunni, shia, wahabi, etc etc or be it modern molvies like we have on tv they all agree that any one who does not believe in the finality of Muhammad (S.A.W) is not a muslim... when Ahmadis were decalred non-muslims they were given a fare chance to defend themselves before the law was passed....

I think Ahmadis should first read their on books before start commenting on threads... The main reason why people fight on this issue is because they don't know a single bit about ahmadi faith and normal ahmadis don't know a bit about their on faith as well... Its just the Ahmadi jammat which is a cult btw attracts people through money and then pressurise them to not leave this religion by using different tactics.... Ahmadi faith has no relation to relgion even and you connect them to Islam.....

Can you call a person a prophet who says I had sex with GOD (Nauzubillah)

Does not matter as the Indian Law clearly says Ahmedis are Muslims and I think Muslims are not ABOVE Indian law.

Shameful of the Congress govt to allow this illegal,rowdy act by the hooligans led by that Wahhabi puppy.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom