What's new

Defence budget likely to go up by 13 pc

Thats right And the trolls should think about their own problems before pointing fingers on others defence budgets. No one has criticised indian defence budget.

Pakistan is definitely going for new gadgets :cheers:.

Are the facts not working for you which I posted above then its you who need to see a psychiatrist. :coffee:

You are new on forum, you don't know how some trolls bash Indian defense budget and advice to take care of poverty

On Topic> is Pak planning to buy any new weapons?

Thats right And the trolls should think about their own problems before pointing fingers on others defence budgets. No one has criticised indian defence budget.

Pakistan is definitely going for new gadgets :cheers:.

Are the facts not working for you which I posted above then its you who need to see a psychiatrist. :coffee:

and YES 20% on defence budget and thats how its going to be :)
Keep an eye on our economy by next year and let the GAWADAR port show its mussels :)

hahahaha gwadar and its "musseles"..ur funny.to the delsusioned kids like u im saying this again..u can increase ur defence budget by 100% and construct another 30 ports for all i care forget winning a war u cannot even sustain it.and ur speaking of facts..u r just fortunate that i did not post your issues which are far worse than ours just google pakistan and u'll get them..so much for ur facts kid..

You are new on forum, you don't know how some trolls bash Indian defense budget and advice to take care of poverty

r u saying this to him??read his previous posts

I hope this is now put to some good use!!
we are lacking seriously in some fields of play!

Hope the incoming government is more focused and get there priorities of spending with in the defense sector rightly!

regards!

you sound more mature to me but your fellow country man doesn't know what he is talking about. But than again he is mentioning about my previous posts? and not saying anything about what I was replying to. You can read the posts and judge your self :)

We should be talking about where Pakistan is going to spend the increment of the budget on Army where as your fellow country man is discussing more about my country problems and why we should increase our budget for our army?
Why is he so much concerned about that why we should or should not increase our budget for our army.

By the way I am not new to this forum and I read comments all the time. I only post a reply when some idiot is not making sense.

Anyone else worried about 20% budget of Pakistan Army :blah: and think that we should use it somewhere else so that other countries can easily bully Pakistan can SHUT UP
:) easy
lol
:pakistan:

I hope some trolls will remember this when criticizing India's spending on defense

On Topic> probably modernization of PA and PAF is under consideration or may be the 13% hike is to meet increased amount of money needed for paying increased salaries and other expenditures
u dont have any substantial security thread.

Other then Islamophobia, Chinophobia n Pakophobia.
But again these r just in yr minds.

In the history of Islam we never have a luxury to have better equipments and full resources and when we do normally we lose. We only trust Allah and asked His help and without Him we are nothing so keeping buying latest hardware for your self and we will buy & manufactures with our maximum resources as per our sunah

let me rephrase it..ur forex reserves are all time low. any fdi s or fii coming to ur country are unlikely.ur manufacturing sector is in a bad shape u have a bad infrastructure.u have loans to pay.u have health and education to look after u have jobs to provide.and no to mention the insurgencies..now read the heading again..its 20% of ur overall budget allocation

And you guys are.....considered a 'developed' country? I hate the stupid arguments and fake superiority complex you guys exhibit. Over 400 million of your people don't have proper beds to sleep on. Yet, the macho men frenzy moves on and on and the expensive weapons are purchased like crazy. Both of you guys are in the same boat, i.e instead of caring for your poor, you are too busy trying to be a bigger military power. India's economy may be better than Pakistan but it's not better for itself. About a billion people need to advance their life with pretty much everything. Yet you guys are jumpy as hell in pointing fingers!

And you guys are.....considered a 'developed' country? I hate the stupid arguments and fake superiority complex you guys exhibit. Over 400 million of your people don't have proper beds to sleep on. Yet, the macho men frenzy moves on and on and the expensive weapons are purchased like crazy. Both of you guys are in the same boat, i.e instead of caring for your poor, you are too busy trying to be a bigger military power. India's economy may be better than Pakistan but it's not better for itself. About a billion people need to advance their life with pretty much everything. Yet you guys are jumpy as hell in pointing fingers!

which is why we dont spend 20% of our overall budget on defence.we have our priorities and i never said that we're a developed country we have problems but we had them bigger few years back and its because we managed our priorities we could improve our situation look at any graph our development indicators we're improving and improving fast.our poverty has shrunk to about 25% lfrom 50 % lifting atleast 1-2 crore people out of poverty every year.literacy is increased to 74% we're the largest producers of milk second largest producers of rice,wheat,fish,fruits and several others and we never let our defence budget increase more than 3% of our gdp. a country like united states which spends the budget on defence which is possibly the aggregate of the next 5 or 6 countries just because it has money.and u must understand a situation where we're sandwiched between 2 neighbors with whom we fought a war and have border disputes one which is infested with terrorism unfortunately we have every right to maintain the security of the nation.giving suggestions sitting there is easy but this is asia..which is always at war

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom