What's new

Defence budget likely to go up by 13 pc

20% of over all buget for only defence??even after increase our defence budget is like 7 times greater and ur sayin im fearing ur defence rise??what i mean is i have a bad feeling for pakistan not india.:smokin:

20% of over all buget for only defence??even after increase our defence budget is like 7 times greater and ur sayin im fearing ur defence rise??what i mean is i have a bad feeling for pakistan not india.:smokin:

lol, wel for you guys it takes budget 7 times bigger to hold us off. and an army atleast 3 times as larger. but dont worry this time we have a fish to fry at home.

lol, wel for you guys it takes budget 7 times bigger to hold us off. and an army atleast 3 times as larger. but dont worry this time we have a fish to fry at home.

obviously u dont believe what u say. dont embarrass urself.

budget would had been closer to 10-11billions if we had the value of PKR as good as it was 5 years before

once imran khan come into power.and economy get back on tract..

rupee value against dollar will decrease to 70-75 within an year.which means the budget would be like 10billions in that term

you should worry about your own country cuz according to the size of your country your country budget is too low. So stop pointing fingers on others.

Just to give you something more to worry about and you need to get this thingy sorted NOW IN United Kingdom :omghaha: as well lol.
you need to get your country to spend money on your slums [lowest caste].
BBC News - Caste discrimination: Campaigners vow to fight for legislation

So the increase in the Defense budget of Pakistan can only happen if there is an increase in the overall budget. This means that we need to know what will be the total budget of Pakistan in 2013 and 14.

you should worry about your own country cuz according to the size of your country your country budget is too low. So stop pointing fingers on others.

Just to give you something more to worry about and you need to get this thingy sorted NOW IN United Kingdom :omghaha: as well lol.
you need to get your country to spend money on your slums [lowest caste].
BBC News - Caste discrimination: Campaigners vow to fight for legislation

So the increase in the Defense budget of Pakistan can only happen if there is an increase in the overall budget. This means that we need to know what will be the total budget of Pakistan in 2013 and 14.

for the threat perception we have half of our defence forces is sufficient.we're only expanding our defence forces keeping future threat perceptions..with in a decade or two from now we're going to have atleast 3 acc s,feveral new frigates destroyers and subs both nuclear and conventional.we're going to have mki s,super mki s,rafaels, apaches,fgfa s ,f-insas.new artillary and latest assault rifles..so yeah we're way ahead of u guys

even if we maintain our defence budget at 3% of gdp with 5-7 % of growth per annum itll be more than enough to meet our needs..
and regarding our slums we're spending $7 billion per annum on this issue.thats more than ur defence budget..
** Slum Rehabilitation Authority **
JNNURM
State to plug loopholes in slum rehabilitation projects - Times Of India
Slum Rehabilitation Society (SRS)

now shall we come to the topic...

20% of overall budget on defence????when u have much serious issues to attend..i mean thats amazing what ur govt decided....

Good the Defence Budjet needs to increase. It's good news.

Good the Defence Budjet needs to increase. It's good news.

It might be good news for you and other pakistanis who have the luxury to go abroad or the affluent people of Pakistan . But it is the poor people who will bear the brunt and will be made to eat grass by the leadership of your country to execute their blind nationalistic policies . Such belligerant approach are gonna do no good to pakistan.

Stop perceiving India as your enemy and spend more on education , poverty reduction etc .

for the threat perception we have half of our defence forces is sufficient.we're only expanding our defence forces keeping future threat perceptions..with in a decade or two from now we're going to have atleast 3 acc s,feveral new frigates destroyers and subs both nuclear and conventional.we're going to have mki s,super mki s,rafaels, apaches,fgfa s ,f-insas.new artillary and latest assault rifles..so yeah we're way ahead of u guys

even if we maintain our defence budget at 3% of gdp with 5-7 % of growth per annum itll be more than enough to meet our needs..
and regarding our slums we're spending $7 billion per annum on this issue.thats more than ur defence budget..
** Slum Rehabilitation Authority **
JNNURM
State to plug loopholes in slum rehabilitation projects - Times Of India
Slum Rehabilitation Society (SRS)

now shall we come to the topic...

20% of overall budget on defence????when u have much serious issues to attend..i mean thats amazing what ur govt decided....

It might be good news for you and other pakistanis who have the luxury to go abroad or the affluent people of Pakistan . But it is the poor people who will bear the brunt and will be made to eat grass by the leadership of your country to execute their blind nationalistic policies . Such belligerant approach are gonna do no good to pakistan.

Stop perceiving India as your enemy and spend more on education , poverty reduction etc .

By the way I'm on topic, so please don't try divert the attention.
Well good luck with the 7 billion dollar budget for the Slums which was introduced for these poor people recently after centuries of your cruel mind set. I do feel for them living in this poverty and which was impose on them by force. And not something like this budget will stop the Slums poverty cuz this is something which is in your religion.
By the way Pakistan do have poor people (you find poor people in every country even in developed countries) but they are equal to us and we have our lovely Religion Islam to help them anyways.

For Example I pay Zakaat every year from what ever I earn and support a sweet Girl in Pakistan whose family cannot support her for her education. She is doing good and I'm Proud to be a Muslim and help peoples dreams come true. Thats something for you which will be hard to digest that this is a compulsory pillar of Islam and Pakistanis with good income do pay Zakaat. I think overall we should add Zakaat to our BUDGET then... SHOULD WE? :)
I mentioned my private life above so that you should think about our living style in our lovely country and I can go on and then mention more about my family who are supporting many other families.
SO if Pakistan would like to spend more on ARMY they are more than welcome to do so cuz Pakistan is surviving because of our Army.
There was a Quote in British Museum from some british person that I was reading that "strong economy comes with the strong army".

By the way I'm on topic, so please don't try divert the attention.
Well good luck with the 7 billion dollar budget for the Slums which was introduced for these poor people recently after centuries of your cruel mind set. I do feel for them living in this poverty and which was impose on them by force. And not something like this budget will stop the Slums poverty cuz this is something which is in your religion.
By the way Pakistan do have poor people (you find poor people in every country even in developed countries) but they are equal to us and we have our lovely Religion Islam to help them anyways.

For Example I pay Zakaat every year from what ever I earn and support a sweet Girl in Pakistan whose family cannot support her for her education. She is doing good and I'm Proud to be a Muslim and help peoples dreams come true. Thats something for you which will be hard to digest that this is a compulsory pillar of Islam and Pakistanis with good income do pay Zakaat. I think overall we should add Zakaat to our BUDGET then... SHOULD WE? :)
I mentioned my private life above so that you should think about our living style in our lovely country and I can go on and then mention more about my family who are supporting many other families.
SO if Pakistan would like to spend more on ARMY they are more than welcome to do so cuz Pakistan is surviving because of our Army.
There was a Quote in British Museum from some british person that I was reading that "strong economy comes with the strong army".

:rofl: and ur on topic?????:omghaha: ur funny man...and suffering for centuries???do u even know the history of india and when we got independence?? and heres our 5 year plans from the independence..so much for our cruel mind
Planning Commission, Government of India : Five Year Plans

:rofl: and ur on topic?????:omghaha: ur funny man...and suffering for centuries???do u even know the history of india and when we got independence?? and heres our 5 year plans from the independence..so much for our cruel mind
Planning Commission, Government of India : Five Year Plans

awww you still think I'm not on topic? is it hard to digest the facts?
I think no matter how much you input in your budgets you won't be able to change things.
Pakistani people are much mature and lol you got independence just after Pakistan got independence.

So I will quote my first post again and the reason I said that no matter how much you input in your budget nothing is going to change BBC News - Caste discrimination: Campaigners vow to fight for legislation

Your mindset is working the same in the UK man lol.. Slums are still not treated well in UK. My God in a developed country like UK?? WOW So you can keep your Planning Commision reports with you :)

And Pakistani economy was the fastest growing economy in 1990s anyways .. till 2000. Then the drama of the west started and we were pushed towards war. So as a Pakistani I want my army to go more stronger so that we don't come under pressure from west.

Am I still funny? or you just saying cuz I smell something burning.

We think that first a person has to fully secure his home then he can thing abt facilitation his family.

Now apply this thinking abt Pakistan n Pakistanis.

For us our security lies first then any other thing. We believe if we secure our country then everything else will follow!!!!!!!!

We follow Turkish example on this.

I hope some trolls will remember this when criticizing India's spending on defense

On Topic> probably modernization of PA and PAF is under consideration or may be the 13% hike is to meet increased amount of money needed for paying increased salaries and other expenditures

awww you still think I'm not on topic? is it hard to digest the facts?
I think no matter how much you input in your budgets you won't be able to change things.
Pakistani people are much mature and lol you got independence just after Pakistan got independence.

So I will quote my first post again and the reason I said that no matter how much you input in your budget nothing is going to change BBC News - Caste discrimination: Campaigners vow to fight for legislation

Your mindset is working the same in the UK man lol.. Slums are still not treated well in UK. My God in a developed country like UK?? WOW So you can keep your Planning Commision reports with you :)

And Pakistani economy was the fastest growing economy in 1990s anyways .. till 2000. Then the drama of the west started and we were pushed towards war. So as a Pakistani I want my army to go more stronger so that we don't come under pressure from west.

Am I still funny? or you just saying cuz I smell something burning.

u want me to post problems in pakistan??afterall we're on the topic arnt we??
and its funny how u say west dragged u in to the war so ur strengthening ur armed forces...so by increasing ur defence budget by 20% of ur overall budget can u fight the west??forget 20% even if u increased it to 100% can u do it??
and for the bolded part u must visit a good doctor..

I hope some trolls will remember this when criticizing India's spending on defense

On Topic> probably modernization of PA and PAF is under consideration or may be the 13% hike is to meet increased amount of money needed for paying increased salaries and other expenditures

Thats right And the trolls should think about their own problems before pointing fingers on others defence budgets. No one has criticised indian defence budget.

Pakistan is definitely going for new gadgets :cheers:.

u want me to post problems in pakistan??afterall we're on the topic arnt we??
and its funny how u say west dragged u in to the war so ur strengthening ur armed forces...so by increasing ur defence budget by 20% of ur overall budget can u fight the west??forget 20% even if u increased it to 100% can u do it??
and for the bolded part u must visit a good doctor..

Are the facts not working for you which I posted above then its you who need to see a psychiatrist. :coffee:

and YES 20% on defence budget and thats how its going to be :)
Keep an eye on our economy by next year and let the GAWADAR port show its mussels :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom