What's new

Defence budget likely to go up by 13 pc

he is a false flagger.stop replying him..there is already a thread on him urging not to reply.it will only lead to your own humiliation..

Can you post a link to the thread?

We r not yr country to become a threat for any other country.
We r just a peaceful nation with defensive forces.

I think you have mistaken this thread for the "stupid and funny" section.

As for the defense allocation, pak goes in for double digit hikes while queuing up outside the IMF for another bailout?! Hmmmmm...turns out that this thread can be a part of "stupid and funny".

Cheers.

I think you have mistaken this thread for the "stupid and funny" section.

As for the defense allocation, pak goes in for double digit hikes while queuing up outside the IMF for another bailout?! Hmmmmm...turns out that this thread can be a part of "stupid and funny".

Cheers.
LOL post reported :chilli:

again..im not saying ur a threat to any other country..i m saying during this tough times instead of spending 20% of ur over all budget on defence u can use it for better purposes..u have every right to have a strong defence forces im not contesting it.im just saying that pakistan is not going to a war with any other country atleast in the near future.

We think that first a person has to fully secure his home then he can thing abt facilitation his family.

Now apply this thinking abt Pakistan n Pakistanis.

For us our security lies first then any other thing. We believe if we secure our country then everything else will follow!!!!!!!!

We follow Turkish example on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its due to the General Elections, as there has to be alot of expenditure on the army for it e.g safety, weapons, casualties (funding their family etc.) , probably 24hrs service etc..

Hike to banata hai boss. Unhone kitne dino se apna defence budget hike nahi kiya. Sab ko defence budget badhane ka haq hai.
Jab US def budget increase karta hai to china rota hai; fir china increase karta hai to India rota hai; India increase karta hai to pakistan rota hai and the cycle starts again albeit in the reverse order.

To bhai logon sab log apna apna budget badhao but jab doosra badhaye to dont cry.

i know the real answer..u got no reply for that...:omghaha:

spending 20% of overall budget o n defence..thats something not many countries would do that especially when they are in trouble..and when it would not gain their strength by 1% over their adversaries.oh by the way u must know that even after the increase indian defence budget is still 7 times larger than urs..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom