What's new

Defence alert over Pakistan's air space violation

I doubt if this is that big of a threat.

Remember with the number and type of missiles with both the countries, you don't even need to go near the border.

Unlike the IAF planes that crossed into Pakistan, these did not go into Indian airspace and were in the buffer zone, created for exactly this purpose.

Rest, we can let the Indian Government's Ministry of Propaganda create something chilli out of it.

I am positive, while both countries have varieties of missiles, their quantities are not huge as people here think.

O bhai mere! Ek baar ferrari ka sheesha toot gaya toh phir bhale hee neighbour ka katla bhi kar de usse kya farak padega? :lol:

i had a car many years back and I was driving it, there was some protest going on and I ran into it, a man carrying a sledge hammer strike it on to my cars Windshield, but still it never broke, but had a crack on it, so what made you think that a stone can do any damage

besides why the hell I am having this conversation with you:wave:

Only olive green light aircrafts in Pakistan's inventory are Mushak MF 17 and just see how the Indians reacted to two unarmed prop driven light aricraft. Imagine what would happen if they were PAF jets. They will be $hitting bricks.

Last edited:
:P kyun Frenkenstin ki car ko Indian PM ki dadoo (dinkey) car samjha howa ha kia

hey why Indian politicians still travel in these dadoo cars:what: just to fool the poor junta i guess

You won't believe me if I told you how comfy and safe that ambassador actually is.

It's a really Maharaja car. A royal car. The comfort is amazing and so is the safety it offers in case of road accidents.

You won't believe me if I told you how comfy and safe that ambassador actually is.

It's a really Maharaja car. A royal car. The comfort is amazing and so is the safety it offers in case of road accidents.

I have sat in those cars. Agricultural tractors have better suspensions compared to the Amabassador which is actually a 1950s Morris Oxford design from the UK.

Last edited:
Third thread on it!
We were just checking does your radar work. Actually, we were inside our border, and inside our airspace, and we have got full rights to fly in any part of our air space we want!

Late 1990s in New Delhi. Was owned by the government

It's changed a lot now. The latest version is a world apart from the older ones.

The seats are very comfy so is the suspension etc. It's tailor made for tough terrains and mud roads in which Indian politicos and civil servants have to travel in the countryside.

The latest version has almost all the standard safety options as well.

Come yaar ... we are talking about Aircraft.... forget about car....
and by the way this happens from Both side... and lets not forget everyone is ready for negotiations

:P kyun Frenkenstin ki car ko Indian PM ki dadoo (dinkey) car samjha howa ha kia

hey why Indian politicians still travel in these dadoo cars:what: just to fool the poor junta i guess

because they are more into serving the ppl than serving themselves unlike most politicians on the other side of the border........;)

lol and what are you going to do if he just picks up a stone and breaks a headlight or windscreen, eh?

Then we will stop the plane and arrest the Indians and take their wallets and weapons. We also will make them wash dishes until they pay for the windscreen or etc..

Back
Top Bottom