What's new

Def. minister Ch. Mukhtar A stopped on ISL. Airport. Not allowed to leave country

I think all the misnisters whose names are included in the NRO beneficiaries list should have resigned in the first place.

And if they haven't then law applies to all.

Nawaz Sharif doesn't have any corruption cases. He belongs to an Industrial family, even before the partition his father was pretty rich, and nawaz Sharif has vast majority of his money and investments in the country. He and His industries PAY the taxes.

This is coming from my uncle who was a commissioner from the Customs and Excise Dept.

Are you suggesting that politicians who have usurped millions and have criminal cases should be exempt from the law??

What he is paying was shown on GEO which is noting compare to what he earns.

What i have seen with my eyes is when he and his all family mamo chache chachi etc was in Norway. Pakistan goverment payed 3 mill norwegain kroner for one night stay in Grand Hotell Oslo. Same hotel were Obama stayed few weeks ago.

Do you remeber yellow cab scandale ? There are many more which Nawaz Sharif is involved in. I would like to get a leader who can speak for us and know the new world. I remeber Nawaz Sharif meeting clinton in Kragil War. I can never forget those pictures.

Nawaz Sharif doesn't have any corruption cases. He belongs to an Industrial family, even before the partition his father was pretty rich, and nawaz Sharif has vast majority of his money and investments in the country. He and His industries PAY the taxes.

This is coming from my uncle who was a commissioner from the Customs and Excise Dept.

Don't believe on everything said. His companies may be giving the taxes but personally he is giving nothing or just something compared to what he owes. There are corruption cases against him,some evidences there too but they were not allowed to be investigated and went to the cold storage. None of them are sincere to Pakistan and everyone have their hands and feet deep in the pool of corruption. NS and his gang are trying to be innocent, but in reality they aren't. If you hear his idiotic life style from people who know him or have spent time with him, you will be astonished.

I think all the misnisters whose names are included in the NRO beneficiaries list should have resigned in the first place.

And if they haven't then law applies to all.

And you think they will ?

How can they work if not allowed to leave Pakistan ?

and so the drama begins finally, after the stage being set for so many years.

however a more postive news for pakistan which made me real happy, mr: mukhtar said,"we were going to buy new frigates for neval upgradation". the point is worth rejoicing though a thug broke the news:lol:

:pakistan::pakistan::china::pakistan::pakistan:

adios

Take action against nawaz & co. They are not what they say they are.

They do corporate corruption. They are businessmen and they would not rely on .3 paisa thats applied on every fone call in the favour of Zardari. True they are not good enough but they didn't sold their country to Americans neither any international organization ever claimed to give them kickbacks. Nawaz Shareef would be the last person on Pakistan that Americans would like to see sitting at some important post and reason is not hidden.

Coming back to topic, thats only the first incident. There will be 100s of such incident and expect some of the NRO minister to skip. After all things are improving but they are not in the best possible shape as yet.

He should send Air Marshal and Admiral instead of him they will send him the pics of those jets over his email :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

:chilli:

:wave: Loosers

could always just point at that and laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

*The Auditor General Report released in the year 1986 said that the then Chief Minister Nawaz Sharif had used Rs.120 Crore for malpractices in only one year.

*Nawaz Sharif allotted 3000 precious LDA plots among his favorites due to which the provincial assets suffered loss of billions of rupees.

*Nawaz Sharif ordered the CBR to issue several CBRs due to which he got Rs. 40 Crore.

*Mian Nawaz Sharif, during his tenure as Chief Minister Punjab from 1988-90, deprived the provincial departments of Rs. 15.35 billion.

*Mian Nawaz Sharif was the lead character of the Cooperative and Financial Institutions Scam, which deprived the retired employees, orphans, widows, and poor of their total assets amounting to Rs. 17 billion.

*The first tenure of Mian Nawaz Sharif as Prime Minister in the year 1990 . During this period Mian Nawaz Shairf obtained Rs. 3 billion loan from Banks through his influence against inadequate guarantees. According to the details Rs.1.5 billion loan was obtained against Ittefaq Foundries, Rs.302 million were obtained for Brothers Sugar Mills, Rs.92 million for Brothers Textile, Rs. 392 million for Brothers Steel Mills, Rs.102 million for Ramzan Sugar Mills and Khalid Siraj Textiles each, Rs.385 million for Ittefaq Sugar Mills, Rs.368 million for Ittefaq Textiles and Rs.239 million were loaned to Ittefaq Brothers. Due to the malpractice the national wealth was used for establishing personal empire while the country’s economy was facing huge disaster. This loan was equivalent to the total internal loan obtained by the government of Pakistan.

so much better now... get killed :sniper:

could always just point at that and laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

*The Auditor General Report released in the year 1986 said that the then Chief Minister Nawaz Sharif had used Rs.120 Crore for malpractices in only one year.

*Nawaz Sharif allotted 3000 precious LDA plots among his favorites due to which the provincial assets suffered loss of billions of rupees.

*Nawaz Sharif ordered the CBR to issue several CBRs due to which he got Rs. 40 Crore.

*Mian Nawaz Sharif, during his tenure as Chief Minister Punjab from 1988-90, deprived the provincial departments of Rs. 15.35 billion.

*Mian Nawaz Sharif was the lead character of the Cooperative and Financial Institutions Scam, which deprived the retired employees, orphans, widows, and poor of their total assets amounting to Rs. 17 billion.

*The first tenure of Mian Nawaz Sharif as Prime Minister in the year 1990 . During this period Mian Nawaz Shairf obtained Rs. 3 billion loan from Banks through his influence against inadequate guarantees. According to the details Rs.1.5 billion loan was obtained against Ittefaq Foundries, Rs.302 million were obtained for Brothers Sugar Mills, Rs.92 million for Brothers Textile, Rs. 392 million for Brothers Steel Mills, Rs.102 million for Ramzan Sugar Mills and Khalid Siraj Textiles each, Rs.385 million for Ittefaq Sugar Mills, Rs.368 million for Ittefaq Textiles and Rs.239 million were loaned to Ittefaq Brothers. Due to the malpractice the national wealth was used for establishing personal empire while the country’s economy was facing huge disaster. This loan was equivalent to the total internal loan obtained by the government of Pakistan.

so much better now... get killed :sniper:

thx but CJP not taking action against him ? why not ?

Don't believe on everything said. His companies may be giving the taxes but personally he is giving nothing or just something compared to what he owes. There are corruption cases against him,some evidences there too but they were not allowed to be investigated and went to the cold storage. None of them are sincere to Pakistan and everyone have their hands and feet deep in the pool of corruption. NS and his gang are trying to be innocent, but in reality they aren't. If you hear his idiotic life style from people who know him or have spent time with him, you will be astonished.
Actually a few of my uncles worked under his regime. My dad is friends with his cousins from college and knows his family very well. And what's wrong with living a lavish life if you can afford it? That's how the Pakistani elite lives. So long as you pay zakat and taxes, i personally see nothing wrong.

At the same time I'm not saying NS is an angel, rather far from it. His gang has been separated and now called the PML-Q, probably amongst the most corrupt people in Pakistan. I wonder if they're on the NRO as well?

What he is paying was shown on GEO which is noting compare to what he earns.

What i have seen with my eyes is when he and his all family mamo chache chachi etc was in Norway. Pakistan goverment payed 3 mill norwegain kroner for one night stay in Grand Hotell Oslo. Same hotel were Obama stayed few weeks ago.

Do you remeber yellow cab scandale ? There are many more which Nawaz Sharif is involved in. I would like to get a leader who can speak for us and know the new world. I remeber Nawaz Sharif meeting clinton in Kragil War. I can never forget those pictures.
I'm not sure about the yellow cab deal but you should compare foreign travels of Musharaf which had been far more expensive than most presidents.

All industrialists and businessmen HATE taxes and seek ways to minimize them and that's a fact. NS wouldn't be exempt from this. I saw his video on Geo, the guy had many of his properties and bank accounts seized under Mushy without proper court proceedings, including the Sharif palace in Raiwind. He remained outside the country for nearly a decade, he pretty much paid the price for his misdeeds.

I agree that we need a new leader and the only new leader i see is Imran khan, however, i think the military establishment isn't very comfy with him either.

For first time I am happy to see democracy & independent judiciary is working in Pakistan. Nobody should be above the law especially the President and military officials implicated by NAB.

CNN says possible coup in Pakistan on this news .. They clarified he's being withheld on basis of corruption, but made a big deal out of it :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom