What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

We are going to sell Brahmos to Vietnam which will be used against China. What China is going to do ??

Block your entry into UNSC!

Gilgit-Baltistan is in control of Pakistan, your best friend. What we can do? If we will have Naval and Army drill with your neighbours, Then you can;t do anything ?? :lol:

What this makes any difference ? Our MKI, Brahmos is already deployed in North-East. Babu will not stop. :lol:

We never back stabbed. We gave Dalai lama home and it was not back-stabbed. We respect him, as he is Dalai lama, if you know the meaning. Even today, whole world respect him. What you do ?? :lol:

:lol:

Hahaha Google is NOT banned in China.

Shows what you know, you can't even get the basic facts right. :lol:

Really, When it was unbanned ?? Facebook and twitter is there in China ? or banned ?

Sorry, There is no news about China due to lack of independent Media.

Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

:lol:

Great. Do it. :tup:

If India simply vanishes tonight, what is the impact to the rest world?

You can't get UNSC just because you have 1 billion people.

If India simply vanishes tonight, what is the impact to the rest world?

You can't get UNSC just because you have 1 billion people.

Then oppose it. Simple. What will happen if you do only on PDF ? Do more... :agree:

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

It was never banned in the first place. :rofl:

First you think that 1962 came before 1959, now you can't even understand the simplest of facts?

You are biggest troll and repeat same 10 things everyday.

Yes, 1959 is before and we didn't back-stabbed. We gave shelter to Dalai lama because thousand of Buddhists were killed by CPC.

Then oppose it. Simple. What will happen if you do only on PDF ? Do more... :agree:

Learn to read buddy, I've said it twice already.

We don't NEED to oppose it, all we have to do is not support it (abstain).

So basically, it's already done... since we have made no promises to support it in the first place. :lol:

Tell me this again when you get into UNSC.

We are doing real things, while Indians are dreaming everything.

Every person has right to dream. We have many dreams. What's problem ?

If your CPC thinks, China should oppose India, She is free to do so. Why so much of fuzz ??

Even, If you think, You are Super Power, Then Attack India as you have 3600 Nuke Stockpiles and few Chinese members says everyday we will destroy India. Do it. Who is stopping you ??

Every person has right to dream. We have many dreams. What's problem ?

If your CPC thinks, China should oppose India, She is free to do so. Why so much of fuzz ??

Even, If you think, You are Super Power, Then Attack India as you have 3600 Nuke Stockpiles and few Chinese members says everyday we will destroy India. Do it. Who is stopping you ??

India is already easily countered by Pakistan, as we have already seen.

Meanwhile, India's economic growth is slowing down to 7%. All we have to do is wait. :azn:

The US worked hard to sell those F-16s and F-18s to you. And boy were they upset when you rejected them :lol:

The nuclear deal for India is another matter and used for civilian purposes.

As far as my country goes, it was a perceived necessity. And that was during the 80's. Ershad was fearful that the CHT insurgency would spiral out of control. The Shanti Bahini had powerful external supporters during the Cold War. But thankfully, that had been taken care of with international help. And usually, the skirmishes did not end well for the insurgents.

As far as the present is concerned, the US is fearful of China's rise. And they'll use every lance there is against that. They don't fight powerful houses directly, but do so through proxies. And India is increasingly becoming a more feasible proxy for the US now and the future.

Again, note that this is from the US POV and intentions for India and the rest of South Asia in general, not that of India's. Even General Tiki here agrees on this.

First, rejection of F-16s and F-18s clearly indicates India’s independence in crucial decisions. India is not some country that US can use against China. As far as India-China is concerned, India considers, although un officially, China to be its enemy number 1, so where is the question of US using India as a proxy…and it is surprising that you consider the nuclear deal to be a ‘civilian one’, nuclear technology is duel use. No wonder China wanted to block the deal, but at the end it gave up.

Meanwhile, India's economic growth is slowing down to 7%. All we have to do is wait. :azn:

OMG. I was expecting you will say either GDP or BALL or Mumbai blast and you said that. :lol:

What GDP has to do with defence capability ? :rofl:

Even if our GDP will be 1% or 10%, It won't make any difference.

Pakistan is next super-power, So Yes. I agree, They can defeat India. Even today, I read few Pakistani were saying, They can even defeat US too. So, India is no big deal. :agree:

Blah blah... against China this, against Pakistan that... All I see in this thread is some Indian members behaving like adolescence without some cool-headed analysis, I sincerely hope that the future India as a rising regional power is not run by these war-chanting members trying to stir up troubles and spread hate.

I don't know much about what India are doing right now (such as paying their way up big time) to get into UNSC, but I do know that you certainly DO NOT get into UNSC by threatening a permanent member with veto power and brand her as your imaginary enemy, and also trying hard to wage a war against another UN member who is vital to the war on terrorism and has a great influence among Islamic countries.

That is no way a responsible behavior as a member who wants to apply for a permanent seat, nor the right attitude towards contributing world peace. And with regarding the latest political stunts pulled by the Indian government to de-stabilise regional peace, probing and harassing China's patience on sovereignty issues, that is certainly NOT the right way to make a positive contribution to establish India's image as a responsible world player.

Application denied. :smokin:

No. Debate should be about getting rid of UN and not about letting more people in an already dysfunctional organization.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Your wisdom has always enthralled our minds;) I wish your government understood this and stopped wasting money, right and left, around India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom