What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

dont you have anything more to post...again same bla bla.
even your first point is wrong.

Everyday, He post same thing.

GDP - Ball - UNSC link - P.Chidambaram statement - Pakistan capable - 1959-62 - Mumbai blast - Risk Index, and few more.

He completed 9,000 posts with few post repeating 20 times in a day. :angel:

If you don't reply him, He will repeat 5 times more. :undecided:

dont you have anything more to post...again same bla bla.
even your first point is wrong.

My first point is right.

Witness India promising to "respond" against Pakistan for the Mumbai attacks, surgical strikes etc. yet they get hit again and again with nothing but crying.

First back up Chibarams promise, before you expect anyone else to take your threats seriously.

My first point is right.

Witness India promising to "respond" against Pakistan for the Mumbai attacks, surgical strikes etc. yet they get hit again and again with nothing but crying.

Nah, it is a stupid point. To "take care" of India implies that India is bogged down by Pakistan. Indian economy is growing and so is quality of it's military. India is not contained as you would like to imply.

My first point is right.

First back up Chibarams promise, before you expect anyone else to take your threats seriously.

did you remind me south china sea ? AP, tibet, taiwan etc.,

My first point is right.

Bro, stop wasting your precious time on these guys. As far as I see it, as a permanent member with veto power, we have the power, they don't, period. They can shout as much as they want on the forum, while their government officials are doing some arse-licking begging to please various countries. Hey, while we're watching, let's grab seats and play some mahjong. :lol:

When did they last send militants to shoot up our hotels?

Our conflicts with our neighbours have not descended into open bloodshed for over 30 years.

Perhaps your neighbors are smart enough to concentrate on economy instead of religious wars?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Bro, stop wasting your precious time on these guys. As far as I see it, as a permanent member with veto power, we have the power, they don't, period. They can shout as much as they want on the forum, while their government officials are doing some arse-licking begging to please various countries. Hey, while we're watching, let's grab seats and play some mahjong. :lol:

And how does your awesome Veto power actually affects India economically or military?

You don't need exteral hand ..your gov is enough

287,000 commit suicide in China each year

287,000 commit suicide in China each year

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

When did they last send militants to shoot up our hotels?

Our conflicts with our neighbours have not descended into open bloodshed for over 30 years.

hey what u did against the japanese?? :rofl:

Yes India deserves a place on the high table we gave the world so much like Chess, Zero, Plastic surgery, Sanskrit not to mention things like Yoga etc we should be in the Security council

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

My first point is right.

How do you know we did nothing?

Yes India deserves a place on the high table we gave the world so much like Chess, Zero, Plastic surgery, Sanskrit not to mention things like Yoga etc we should be in the Security council

Yep, Sanskrit does it:lol: India should first try walking before it attempts running. UNSC veto seat was created for historic reasons. It has absolutely nothing to do with your "position" or "contribution" in world.

Yep, Sanskrit does it:lol: India should first try walking before it attempts running. UNSC veto seat was created for historic reasons. It has absolutely nothing to do with your "position" or "contribution" in world.

That's true only our strong economy + defence will win us a seat but we have contributed much to civilisation they should take that into account but i know they won't

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom