What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

i said, you never respect history

therefore, the world, no one read Chinese history, because Chinese people do not respect history

So the history of China is not credibl

How not credible? because we have historic document?
You vietnamese is really amazing, when you cannot win by historic document, you started to claim others is making up history. How stubborn are you guys?

i said, you never respect history

therefore, the world, no one read Chinese history, because Chinese people do not respect history

So the history of China is not credibl

lol, even your won subjective history was written in Chinese, how pathetic is that. sure no one read Chinese like no one would actually give a sh*t to your embarrassing country. nonetheless China is the oldest continuous civiliation in the world which is defined in many cyclopedias, and is writtn in CIA's fact book`

how stupid and uneducated you sound now?! :P

In generally, we have enough Su30 that arm Bramos to sink all your Nam Hai Naval.

We have some thing named Bastion-P with Yakhont rocket and some named S300 to protect the system.

We have big suppercarrier named Vietnam land. And if unlucky War happen we may have some special thing that can take down Chinese Sattelite, and may be have some Tomahawk :)

And my point is the something will never be used.

The real issue actually has started after China asserts her ridiculous claim of over 80% of the South China Sea.

ridiculous? do you know how ridiculousely you sound now?

As many examples I have cited; China still is quite far from matching the US' advance technologies and weapons; still the US are having terrible time in both Iraq & Afghanistan yet. Please be realistic and reasonable. Fascist and radical ideas would only hurt China eventually.

US having trouble in Afghanistan and Iraq because they have a military occupation, whereas there will be no land occupation between Sino-Viet conflict, only the China's main objective is to secure those islands.

In generally, we have enough Su30 that arm Bramos to sink all your Nam Hai Naval.

We have some thing named Bastion-P with Yakhont rocket and some named S300 to protect the system.

We have big suppercarrier named Vietnam land. And if unlucky War happen we may have some special thing that can take down Chinese Sattelite, and may be have some Tomahawk :)

You have only a handful of the primitive Su-27sk and Su-30MK2, don't ever think to start another conflict.

And our Beidou satellites have an orbital altitude of more than 35000km, which missile are you going to use?

The mutual corporation is the best solution for Vietnam.

We have big suppercarrier name Vietnam land. And if unlucky War happen we may have some special thing that can take down Chinese Sattelite, and may be have some Tomahawk :)

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Brahmos is a cruise missile currently only used by India. But it is a very deadly cruise missile :tup:

Taking down a satellite is no child's play. It takes a lot of money, technology and testing to achieve it.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!! you will use it soon enough, and you will find it useless.

That only thing a Chinese can say when see clearly evidence.

I say, if we are dealing with those Stubborn guy like viet, the only way is deal by force!

Paracel and Spratly belong to Vietnam. It's unchanged true.

But at this moment, follow DOC we don't do any action near Paracel and Spartly because we try dialogue.

Assumption that China can claim Paracel and Spratly, she can't claim total 200 miles from those Island. Because EEZ of Paracel and Spratly is cross-section with Vietnam EEZ. Normally, It's get center line from Island to Land to separate EEZ.

And now Vietnam only harvest our oil at point in our EEZ from our land (beach) to the center line. It's totally own. Please see the map.
How far from the position that China threat our ship to Paracel and Spratly? how far to Vietnam land and China land?
Everything is clear but brainwasher Chinese in the forum still try to say lie.
They said lie that Vietname threaten China. They said lie that Vietnam want war. They said lie that Vietnam dispute China and more...
And they've been proud to be liar.

11222594-bando1.jpg

US having trouble in Afghanistan and Iraq because they have a military occupation, whereas there will be no land occupation between Sino-Viet conflict, only the China's main objective is to secure those islands.

I believe you're started to focus on the real topic there. For the Vietnamese, both Paracel & Spraty's chain of islands are considered to be "Inseparable parts of Vietnam"; to give up or surrender to China's assertion would be basically equal to give up our whole sovereignty to China merely due to the claim "Vietnam used to be under China's domain, etc."

It would never ever happen. Threats of war would never ever persuade any of us. We've parted way more than 1,000 years already and let it be "as is"!

lol, even your won subjective history was written in Chinese, how pathetic is that. sure no one read Chinese like no one would actually give a sh*t to your embarrassing country. nonetheless China is the oldest continuous civiliation in the world which is defined in many cyclopedias, and is writtn in CIA's fact book`

how stupid and uneducated you sound now?! :P
American used English to write their history . In the future, UK and US have the debate, UK will win ???? And US is very bad joke????? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom