What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

At least we have something, it's better for some BWer to know that because they think VN have nothing and they have an easy war.

You have only a handful of the primitive Su-27sk and Su-30MK2, don't ever think to start another conflict.

Mutual corporation is the best solution for Vietnam.

In generally, we have enough Su30 that arm Bramos to sink all your Nam Hai Naval.

We have some thing named Bastion-P with Yakhont rocket and some named S300 to protect the system.

We have big suppercarrier name Vietnam land. And if unlucky War happen we may have some special thing that can take down Chinese Sattelite, and may be have some Tomahawk :)

And my point is the something will never be used.

you sound like playing computer games``lol, for last few days i found out vietnamese brain is like 8-years-old kid's, any basic knowledge of warfare, economy, geopolitics and modern technology seem unheard of to them. guess their government did an excellent job to keep their people naive and funny`:).

do you even know the core of modern combact is not about having few advanced weapons (hardly to say you lot even have one advanced weapon), but its about C4SIR systems. how on earth your Su30 can target China Southsea navy? you dont even have capable long rang radar nor AWAC or operational tracking and guiding sub systems```

and the funniest part was vietnam is going to shoot down chinese sattelite? :blah::blah::blah:, is this what your government been telling you? omg, epic! there are only three countries have such capability, U.S , RUS, and China...and your government actually saying vietnam is in pair with those three countries in space technology?:rofl::rofl:

:tdown:

I am now started to realize nobody is watching our thread, except us....

American used English to write their history . In the future, UK and US have the debate, UK will win ???? And US is very bad joke????? :rofl:

dont really understand what you are trying to make fool of youself, how is the u.s and u.k relationship gotta to do with China and pony vietnam?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I am now started to realize nobody is watching our thread, except us....

guess they had enough fun with these clowns``:)

At least we have something, it's better for some BWer to know that because they think VN have nothing and they have an easy war.

because they are too naive to think about war

they only understand war in video games

we are not stupid, we never fought your way, so you're always a loser

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Brahmos is a cruise missile currently only used by India. But it is a very deadly cruise missile :tup:

Taking down a satellite is no child's play. It takes a lot of money, technology and testing to achieve it.

brahmos missile was a joint development by India and Russia, both countries it functional and we have already sold it to few customers in Asia including Vietnam.

Haha, I don't want to war in type with you.

But you made me remember in Vietname War. US had something call B52 and they said this one is untouchable. And how the result.

Yeah we take down US B52 by Russian SAM. And know why we don't take down Chinese Sattelite by US or Russian weapon. I think they will happy if someone can help they test their Weapon for free. Vietnamese in generally can not copy it.

you sound like playing computer games``lol, for last few days i found out vietnamese brain is like 8-years-old kid's, any basic knowledge of warfare, economy, geopolitics and modern technology seem unheard of to them. guess their government did an excellent job to keep their people naive and funny`:).

do you even know the core of modern combact is not about having few advanced weapons (hardly to say you lot even have one advanced weapon), but its about C4SIR systems. how on earth your Su30 can target China Southsea navy? you dont even have capable long rang radar nor AWAC or operational tracking and guiding sub systems```

and the funniest part was vietnam is going to shoot down chinese sattelite? :blah::blah::blah:, is this what your government been telling you? omg, epic! there are only three countries have such capability, U.S , RUS, and China...and your government actually saying vietnam is in pair with those three countries in space technology?:rofl::rofl:

:tdown:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Brahmos is a cruise missile currently only used by India. But it is a very deadly cruise missile :tup:

Taking down a satellite is no child's play. It takes a lot of money, technology and testing to achieve it.

Yeah, until now, US and China are the now two nations have been known of shooting down its own satellites, but at altitude of 350km something, not 35000km.

Many Viet posters here are definitely illiterate when it comes to the basic knowledge about the military.

I believe you're started to focus on the real topic there. For the Vietnamese, both Paracel & Spraty's chain of islands are considered to be "Inseparable parts of Vietnam"; to give up or surrender to China's assertion would be basically equal to give up our whole sovereignty to China merely due to the claim "Vietnam used to be under China's domain, etc."

It would never ever happen. Threats of war would never ever persuade any of us. We've parted way more than 1,000 years already and let it be "as is"!

nonsensial, paracel and spraty was never vietnam territory, they were discovered by ancient chinese merchents and being governed for long time even before vietnam got indepandent from French

American used English to write their history . In the future, UK and US have the debate, UK will win ???? And US is very bad joke????? :rofl:

The truth will win. Not depend on writing

brahmos missile was a joint development by India and Russia, both countries have already have it functional and we have already sold it to few customers in Asia including Vietnam.

Thanks India friend, I guess we need buy more to protect our Sea.

nonsensial, paracel and spraty was never vietnam territory, they were discovered by ancient chinese merchents and being governed for long time even before vietnam got indepandent from French

Yes, someone need to tell them why we claim south china sea, we have historic document, relic...history record, the viet is now using internation law to invade chinese terriory, even the law is not make sense.

Haha, I don't want to war in type with you.

But you made me remember in Vietname War. US had something call B52 and they said this one is untouchable. And how the result.

Yeah we take down US B52 by Russian SAM. And know why we don't take down Chinese Sattelite by US or Russian weapon. I think they will happy if someone can help they test their Weapon for free. Vietnamese in generally can not copy it.

Our Beidou satellites are located more than 35000 kilometers above the Earth, then you have to find a missile that is reachable within that range.

The S-300 SAM is a very primitive toy for us, the toy that we used to shoot down our own missile is far more advanced even than the S-400 SAM.

Yeah the true may be the Chinese is first one (because they have evidence) who discovery Paracel and Spraty and America :D but discovery is different with managed/controlled.

Back
Top Bottom