What's new

Dalai Lama misleads world on Tibet: China

Dalai%20Lama%20Barack%20Obama.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

satisfy yourself with other thread,if this is the case i can bring whole china in this;)

That's sheer fabrication from western world .a banana Lama who be ruled by western world.What a phony!

Last edited by a moderator:
China also requested US not to meet Dalai Lama but everyone knows what happened. Obama didn't take it seriously. Actually no one takes China seriously when it comes to Dalai Lama. So China can keep on giving statements, nothing's gonna happen anyways.en anyways.

The Dalai Lama visited our University a few weeks ago. Cool guy, funny too! Lot's of interesting stories.

Just a question to the Chinese members here. If the Dalai Lama accepted Tibet as being part of China's state unconditionally, will the Chinese officials permit him to live in Tibet ? My query is why China has banished the Dalai Lama. Initially I mistakenly believed that China had banned Buddhism and hence their problem with the Dalai Lama. After reading this thread I see that China actually promotes Tibet as a Buddhist spiritual centre so perhaps I am missing out the real history of China's problem with the Dalai Lama

Just a question to the Chinese members here. If the Dalai Lama accepted Tibet as being part of China's state unconditionally, will the Chinese officials permit him to live in Tibet ? My query is why China has banished the Dalai Lama. Initially I mistakenly believed that China had banned Buddhism and hence their problem with the Dalai Lama. After reading this thread I see that China actually promotes Tibet as a Buddhist spiritual centre so perhaps I am missing out the real history of China's problem with the Dalai Lama

good question``!

China never banned buddism, actually we imbrace that.. before the 1959 riot, dalai lama enjoyed his aristocratic status in tibet, and owned most of tibetans lifes. and dalai lama flew beijing several times to meet chairman Mao to swore his alligence with the new government.

however, when it comes to 1959, the government try to bring land ownership and hosehold ownership reforms to tibet, they had problems, as those old aristocratics wouldnt willing to give up their privileged social status and rights, but eventually through neigociations, the government made compromises like keeping their social status and luxury life to some extant but they had to give up all the lands and welth to the slaves and low-class life contract farmers.

the only lama that didnt want to lose his extravegent life was dalai (there are half dozen lamas in tibet, dalai lama represents one of the major buddism religious groups, the other major one is banchan lama)````so he seeked american's help to regain his power in tibet, but failed miserably, so he started to playing as the victim try to buy sympathies from western countries...alone with western propaganda machine's help the effect is huge``

I would not take the Chinese opinion too seriously.

Till now they did not find the Uighurs a threat activated from abroad.

Now, they find that the Uighurs are supported by Pakistan.

It is all politics and is divorced from reality!

I would not take the Chinese opinion too seriously.

Till now they did not find the Uighurs a threat activated from abroad.

Now, they find that the Uighurs are supported by Pakistan.

It is all politics and is divorced from reality!

Funny you of all people would talk about reality.

Fun thread btw.

Funny you of all people would talk about reality.

Fun thread btw.

Funny, isn't it?

As funny as the Chinese accusing Pakistan for supporting Uighurs!

More so when Pakistan is going more than necessary and bending over backward to please China and suppressing the Uighurs in Pakistan, who after going for Haj refuse to return to Xinjaing!

Funny, isn't it?

As funny as the Chinese accusing Pakistan for supporting Uighurs!

More so when Pakistan is going more than necessary and bending over backward to please China and suppressing the Uighurs in Pakistan, who after going for Haj refuse to return to Xinjaing!

And your source of that is the american propaganda ministery is it?

And your source of that is the american propaganda ministery is it?

No.

Global Times, Peoples Daily (both Chinese) and others.

I do hope you read and keep in touch with international news, to include this forum itself!

I daresay Pakistan Defence Forum is a wing of the US propaganda arm!

Or is it?

Back
Top Bottom