What's new

Dalai Lama misleads world on Tibet: China

How do you know the thinking of Tibeteans?
The han and Tibetens live together in some provinces, not far and separated. Go and study some basic knowledges about China if you really want to comment on us.

OK, may be I mistaken about the demographic changes that have taken place in the "Autonomous regions" of Tibet and Xinxiang after 1949. May be all those reports are false as well.

Thinking of Tibetans, well I have met quite a few. In India and in Nepal. I would know.

OK, may be I mistaken about the demographic changes that have taken place in the "Autonomous regions" of Tibet and Xinxiang after 1949. May be all those reports are false as well.

Thinking of Tibetans, well I have met quite a few. In India and in Nepal. I would know.

They are not Tibeteans. They are overseas Tibetens. Just like Singopreans, they are oveaseas Chinese. can the singapean Chinese represent the China Chinese?

They are not Tibeteans. They are overseas Tibetens. Just like Singopreans, they are oveaseas Chinese. can the singapean Chinese represent the China Chinese?

They are overseas, not out of choice but because of persecution in their own homeland.

There is a wee bit difference.

Indians just want to inherit the heritage of Great Britain in Asia. so Indians want to sollow Tibet as British did hundreds of years ago. That's why Indians become so excited about the topic on Tibet.

And they won't because China has a better army. So please leave this topic. I hate seeing those retarded topics. Any Tibet related topic on this forum is retarded and should be deleted. Every time you reply you give them more trolling motivation. I just want see them disappear.

Still stuck in the 60's, eh? Flower power is over, history.

Why not talk about '67 Chola incident or the much recent 1987's skirmish in Sumdorong Chu valley at Arunachal Pradesh border. Oh wait, that's not authorized to be released for general public by the propaganda arm of CCP, right?

The 67 and 87 incident what I was actually offering to debate if you look over the thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-chinas-kashgar-fuel-anger-among-uighurs.html

If this was not for release in China why hasn't it been mentioned in the west? The more consistent explanation is that it was a insignificant event trumped up by a humiliated Indian army and the likes of Bharat Rakshak as balm to a raw and festering wound.

Here read this report of the 62 war and beyond by a Navy lieutenant commander (unless he's a commie too) Hint he's not kind to India and crystal clear on who the aggressor was.

The China-India Border War :. Marine Corps Command and Staff College

Of course, those incidents are not known in China since it is not favourable to the dreams that is woven on the silver filigree cobwebs of Chinese jingoism.

I grew up in Germany, the US and Canada so that charge won't stand.

Like I said, I would be glad to debate you on the entire course of the Sino-Indian conflict and it's you who's avoided my questions and offer to debate. Since I have your attention now maybe you can start by providing a non-Indian source that refers to "67 Chola incident or the much recent 1987's" as an Indian victories. I have not seen these events touted as victory anywhere outside of Indian online newspapers and Bharat Rakshak (both of which form the source material for the wikipedia pages for the events).

Indian revisionism over the event is deeply pathological, the volumes of Indian writing on it has the single goal of proving to themselves that India is not weak anymore. The logic goes, because 1962 is an unmistakable defeat, therefore we must grasp at absolutely anything to prove that we've reversed the trend in Indian military incompetence or else the feeling of being vulnerable will never go away.

Face it 1962 was a national trauma for you, this act of self-delusion is a pathetically predictable and human reaction.

I grew up in Germany, the US and Canada so that charge won't stand.

Does that matter as long as one is a card carrying holder of the little red book?

Face it 1962 was a national trauma for you, this act of self-delusion is a pathetically predictable and human reaction.

It was a minor border skirmish when Indian politicians used to believe that they should disband the army or at best use it for building civil roads.

No Indian even as much as talks about it. It is as if it never happened, except on some forums or the occasional media article.

Your OOE uncle has made some great points about that so called "defeat", just try and read it and your tubelight may finally light up.

Sme Indian authors just made a hue and cry about the "defeat" when all the Chinese did was to run back with their tail between the legs due to overstretched supply lines.

Even tiny Vietnam gave you good when you tried to teach her a lesson.

It seems that critisizing the Dalai Lama or the Tibetan independence movement is the equivalent of shooting a roe deer.

"Opium grown in India was used to weaken Chinese people and colonialize them. Prince Dwarkanath Tagore (our national poet's grandfather) and the Parsi community prospered immensely on this account. The British Bank HSBC - Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation started out as a part of the Opium Trade."

"On the contrary the British were damm concerned about the Russians and sent the Francis Younghusband mission comprising Gurkha, Sikh and Pathan soldiers that machine gunned Tibetans into submission"
British expedition to Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Later, when Qing dynasty collapsed in 1911, the British drew the MacMahon line in 1913 to define the boundary. Because of the turbulent state of Chinese affairs, China was denied signatory rights claiming its a bilateral issue between Tibet and India" McMahon Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Curiously, Zhou-en-Lai did accept the McMahon Line as the boundary between China and Burma. Nehru's modeling himself in the British mould, not diplomatically resolving the Chinese perceived grievances listed above combined with his attempted emasculation of the defence forces, led to the debacle."

We are no monsters, you are no saints.

"Opium grown in India was used to weaken Chinese people and colonialize them. Prince Dwarkanath Tagore (our national poet's grandfather) and the Parsi community prospered immensely on this account. The British Bank HSBC - Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation started out as a part of the Opium Trade."

"On the contrary the British were damm concerned about the Russians and sent the Francis Younghusband mission comprising Gurkha, Sikh and Pathan soldiers that machine gunned Tibetans into submission"
British expedition to Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Later, when Qing dynasty collapsed in 1911, the British drew the MacMahon line in 1913 to define the boundary. Because of the turbulent state of Chinese affairs, China was denied signatory rights claiming its a bilateral issue between Tibet and India" McMahon Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Curiously, Zhou-en-Lai did accept the McMahon Line as the boundary between China and Burma. Nehru's modeling himself in the British mould, not diplomatically resolving the Chinese perceived grievances listed above combined with his attempted emasculation of the defence forces, led to the debacle."

We are no monsters, you are no saints.

I think I agree with this part.

Nehru should have worked closely with the Chinese leadership to resolve the conflict in a friendly manner. Both countries were coming out of a horrendous colonial period and we should have co-operated in resolving this colonial legacy.

The Asia of today could have been so different had the two countries not embarked on that conflict.

And all these years he says he is only a monk. He has been lying for years.

Dalai Lama: I was a hypocrite!
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) Displaying his sense of humour, the Dalai Lama said Wednesday that he was a hypocrite because he had done what he should not have: combine spiritual and political duties.

“Religious and political institutions should be separate but I combined the two myself until now… so I was a hypocrite,” he said to laughter at an event organised by the National Commission for Minorities here.

He is also rude to his Indians host

Dalai Lama calls Indians lazy
Indians are "lazy" and must work hard like the Chinese, Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama said here today.

"As a critic, I feel sometimes people in India are lazy. You should work hard. Look at the Chinese, they work very hard," he said.

7005-07-11-27-I-025-elijah%20visit%20gt%20-%20Arbeitskopie%202.jpg

Couldn't help it but this picture reminded of....

2024241_048009491.jpg

2v336f8.jpg

No.

Global Times, Peoples Daily (both Chinese) and others.

I daresay Pakistan Defence Forum is a wing of the US propaganda arm!

Or is it?

Please produce the links. I think your interpretation is flawed I cant find any such articles.

Back
Top Bottom