What's new

Dalai Lama is US-controlled Nazi: China

And now they are slaves of the Communist Party just like the rest of the Chinese Han population which collectively suffers from some variance of the Stockholm Syndrome - they love their communist masters.
Oh my Hindu friend. Maybe you should visit Lasa. Tibetans there are probably richer than 80% of Han and Indian people. The thang-ga hung in almost every Tibetan's house alone is worth hundreds of thousands Yuan.

Many Westerners believe that other people were all brainwashed, only they are the clear mind one.

It is similar when a drunk man believes everyone else is drunk, only he is the sober one.

LOL Now I know the reason why some members argue so persistently. You mean we know they are wrong, but they don't because....LMAO

Don't know what "uncurable" means.........'cause there is no such English word.........:undecided:

The word that closely resembles it is, 'incurable'.........

So? English is just my third language, my mother tongue is German. We don't have a foreign language impossed on us to become an official language. Anyway, you seem to have understood what I wanted to say and that matters, no? :)

I really loved the title calling dalai Lana for natzi.

Natzi 2012

I want to nominate McDonald's for the natzi of 2012.

If dalai Lama can be a winner why not McDonald's.

It uses lethal weapon as BigMac French fries and coke.
And we must not forget the deadly MacNuggets.

but seriously china must stop this obsession with the Lama it rediciulus.

LOL Now I know the reason why some members argue so persistently. You mean we know they are wrong, but they don't because....LMAO

No matter how the western propaganda machine is powerful, they have lost all their credibility in front of the Chinese people in 2008.

No one dares to give up Tibet, even if CCP did it, then they would get destroyed by the rage of the Chinese people.

Götterdämmerung;2740416 said:
So? English is just my third language, my mother tongue is German. We don't have a foreign language impossed on us to become an official language. Anyway, you seem to have understood what I wanted to say and that matters, no? :)

Neither my mother tongue is English.....BUT when you type a wrong spelling, the auto spell checker underlines it in red.....and you can easily find the right spelling by right-clicking on it.....

Neither my mother tongue is English.....BUT when you type a wrong spelling, the auto spell checker underlines it in red.....and you can easily find the right spelling by right-clicking on it.....

but English is India's official language. English is just one of the many languages our schools teach. I turned off auto-correction as that bothers me visually.

Oh my Hindu friend. Maybe you should visit Lasa. Tibetans there are probably richer than 80% of Han and Indian people. The thang-ga hung in almost every Tibetan's house alone is worth hundreds of thousands Yuan.

What makes you think I am Hindu?

Götterdämmerung;2740439 said:
but English is India's official language. English is just one of the many languages our schools teach. I turned off auto-correction as that bothers me visually.

Relax, it is not a big deal

I really loved the title calling dalai Lana for natzi.

Natzi 2012

I want to nominate McDonald's for the natzi of 2012.

If dalai Lama can be a winner why not McDonald's.

It uses lethal weapon as BigMac French fries and coke.
And we must not forget the deadly MacNuggets.

but seriously china must stop this obsession with the Lama it rediciulus.

For you information, neither China nor Chinese people are obsess with the Dalai Lama. On everyday normal live we hardly hear about his holiness. But when he allows( or consents by silent) his followers to stage such atrocities to disrupt the harmony of a society, that's unforgivable and has to stop. No one man or group of men precede a country as a whole.

Götterdämmerung;2739397 said:
Tibet under his rule was a concentration camp for the low caste slaves. In fact, as I stated earlier before, Nazi ideology did borrow a lot from Hindu and lama caste ideology. People are determined biologistic (birth) and not by merits.

No wonder that the crazy founder of modern occultism, Helena Blavatsky (Helena Blavatsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), went to India to form her crazy cosmos from where the Nazis developed their racist ideas. The Nazis later went to India and Tibet to search for the root race and found nothing wrong at how the lamas and nobility treated the slaves worse than animals since that fitted into their barbaric ideology of master race (Aryan, lamas, Brahmin) and sub humans (Jews, slaves, Dalits).

The Chinese forumers should understand why so many Indians are defending fiercely the Dalai Lama, they are in fact defending their very own inner demon, the inhuman Hindu caste system.
8901819_orig.jpg

Lama following this Nazism u say?

8901819_orig.jpg

Lama following this Nazism u say?

Yea - how silly the rest of world is! Thanks to the Chinese communist govt. for opening our eyes - how else would we see the similarities between the Buddhist line of thought and the Nazi line of thought?

I won't argue with you because you are 100% right.

My personal thoths about dalai-Lama are not that high. I have met his holiness when he visited Stockholm
For some years ago and my first thoth was that he is a balloon full of it. But I still don't think that his a nazi.

Götterdämmerung;2740439 said:

The official language of the India is Hindi with English as an additional/optional language for official work; States in India can legislate their own official languages.Neither the Constitution of India, nor any Indian law defines any national language.
Languages with official status in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you see, it is not imposed on us.........unlike Germany, we have almost 30 main languages in India.........

But we have chosen English as an additional/secondary/optional language for a reason......
59 countries of the world speak English.....thus it makes communication easier......even you are feeling the necessity when you are typing(wrongly) in English.......

enough of off-topic rant.............

On-topic: Dalai Lama is a good guy.............

Back
Top Bottom