What's new

Dalai Lama is US-controlled Nazi: China

…

This is what China does with Real Nazi followers. 400,000 massacred( includes responsible for thousands of muslim deaths) and has an international warrant for arrest instantly for crimes against humanity = China's BFF.

China-Sudan-JPEG-2.jpg

How is that Nazism when the Chinese president meets an African leader. That's a sign of no racial discrimination contrary to Nazi race theory or Hindu caste system.

India genocides Uighurs and Tibetans too? That's pretty sick.

Indian, saying this to China, which has a record of genocides against Muslim, Sikhs , dalits and Christians? Who is the real Nazi?

Then Indians should be Chinese best friend forever!(BFF)?~ considering Chinese never met a genocidal maniac it did not love!

But whom am I debating? you - a person whose own govt thinks your intellectually defunct to able " read" free news and watch open media?

golden temple
babri masjid
bihar
asaam
kashmir

what u call all those incidents?

Does the Chinese leadership and do its people realize that statements like these only make the world laugh at China?

Götterdämmerung;2739397 said:
Tibet under his rule was a concentration camp for the low caste slaves. In fact, as I stated earlier before, Nazi ideology did borrow a lot from Hindu and lama caste ideology. People are determined biologistic (birth) and not by merits.

No wonder that the crazy founder of modern occultism, Helena Blavatsky (Helena Blavatsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), went to India to form her crazy cosmos from where the Nazis developed their racist ideas. The Nazis later went to India and Tibet to search for the root race and found nothing wrong at how the lamas and nobility treated the slaves worse than animals since that fitted into their barbaric ideology of master race (Aryan, lamas, Brahmin) and sub humans (Jews, slaves, Dalits).

The Chinese forumers should understand why so many Indians are defending fiercely the Dalai Lama, they are in fact defending their very own inner demon, the inhuman Hindu caste system.

Yep, the slavery society of the old Tibet was way similar to the Hindu caste system in many ways.

Yes, the amoral CCP commenting on the motives of the Dalai Lama!! What a crock of BS!!! I am truly surprised the intelligent citizens of the PRC buy this crap. Oh, well. It shows that intelligence is not always a sufficient defense against unrelenting propaganda. The human mind has its limits, apparently and obviously.
Because Dalai Lama and US media's BS doesn't smell any better. I visited Lasa in 2006 and found Tibetans in that city lived much better life, comparing to life in the old slavery system. I lived in a family inn. The owner, a Tibetan, told me he enjoyed his life and showed me his new fancy Laptop.
I don't think any craps like 'culture unique' or 'religion' can be excuses to strip away people's right to enjoy a better, modern life.

And now they are slaves of the Communist Party just like the rest of the Chinese Han population which collectively suffers from some variance of the Stockholm Syndrome - they love their communist masters.

Because Dalai Lama and US media's BS doesn't smell any better. I visited Lasa in 2006 and found Tibetans in that city lived much better life, comparing to life in the old slavery system. I lived in a family inn. The owner, a Tibetan, told me he enjoyed his life and showed me his new fancy Laptop.
I don't think any craps like 'culture unique' or 'religion' can be excuses to strip away people's right to enjoy a better, modern life.

Of course they should be happy. Their population tripled since 1949 and they're getting preferential treatments, much better than the Hans are getting. Good education, infrastructures, land allocations and what not.

Their former overlords are not happy though and that's where all the troubles begin.

Conquered country? Read your old maps please.

Euro-American Cartographers: Tibet was a Part of China Pre-1949

Euro-American Cartographers: Tibet was a Part of China Pre-1949 | Psychology Today

Don't worry, there are NO COUNTRY today disputes the fact that Tibet is the integral part of China, period.

IMO there are no country, for that matter, can be able to muscle Tibet away from us, period.

Götterdämmerung;2739688 said:
What does uncurable mean?
Don't know what "uncurable" means.........'cause there is no such English word.........:undecided:

The word that closely resembles it is, 'incurable'.........

Back
Top Bottom