What's new

Cultural conflicts

Dude, i ended up getting an appointment from a psychiatrist , What i really hate is that, its the parent's call or no call even though i am independent , my choice was immediately rejected and when my parents went for there choice , i got rejected..even though i try to act normal but somtimes it realy hurts..!

You think you had it bad..
The girl that rejected me just got "confirmed" today to another guy in my family ..very successful.. uss ki tu eid ho gayi.. then to add cherry on top. The girl I turned down for this one since my dad was keen for it.. just got confirmed an hour or two later to another relative of mine.. a very successful doc in the US of A.

Im the proverbial "good luck Chuck" here..
I should advertise or something..
"Is your daughter not getting good proposals.. then show her to Good luck Chuck faraz as a potential suitor, guaranteed that all the best suitors will come at her feet once she turns him down".

Now this could mean two things.. either I suck.. or.. as I see it..
I am too awesome for any of these girls to fathom.. and any other men to even think of competing with me.(Faz's new found "barneyism" is rubbing off on me).

So now when I think of it I dont feel sad.. I just be Awesome instead..

True story.

Santro, you are too good for these sandwich makers/house cleaners.

Wait a while and get a younger, newer model. That will show them, or you can go to their house drunk and with a gun in your hands.

If the media are to be believed, much of rural Pakistan practices at least the first stage slavery i.e. girls could be sold to men for money or favour. Won't it be more convenient and certainly more economical for us to coax an educated, independent-ish woman's family into selling her to you? If it works out between you, great, if not, tough for her: you sell her off to recoup some of the investment and go buy a new one.

And frankly, all these people who constantly complain of tough monetary goings, can benefit by selling off their less-loved family.

See, I'm a genius!

If the media are to be believed, much of rural Pakistan practices at least the first stage slavery i.e. girls could be sold to men for money or favour. Won't it be more convenient and certainly more economical for us to coax an educated, independent-ish woman's family into selling her to you? If it works out between you, great, if not, tough for her: you sell her off to recoup some of the investment and go buy a new one.

And frankly, all these people who constantly complain of tough monetary goings, can benefit by selling off their less-loved family.

See, I'm a genius!

Lol, you're a nut! But seriously...would that work?

I'm a nut, yes. Would that work, not a chance!
Just tryin' to think outside the bloody box for our friend here, and mind-regurgitating my pressure from work.

Easy two choices and it just depends on what you want.

A: Do you want a nice wife who will do the things you enjoy, get on with your family and cook for you just call your mother and wait.

B: Do you want a partner to love who loves you that you want to share your life with?

If its B stop thinking about where she is from or if she is "Pakistani" enough just get out meet people who share your interest have fun ( and yes you can do that without sleeping with them)

p.s. you will meet more girls if you spend less time on PDF ;)

I agree with your parents bro.

When you are getting old, it is better to form a family with compatible culture and value.

The interracial marriage would only cause the possible higher divorce rate, which isn't good for the children.

Back
Top Bottom