What's new

CRPF men find J&K safer than Maoist killing fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
And reds army defeated it in 1962 and homegrown red army is defeating them at home thats why those cowards are running away and seeking refuge in J&K.
Only best thing they can do is shooting those innocent kids of kashmir valley.:disagree:

aap india se ho ki pakistan se ho ya china se

I don't support shooting but really you calling them innocent. :woot:
they are innocent coz they are kids.discipline them but shooting them down is them down is a coward act................:disagree:

Even total of people killed in Kashmir and Chattisgarh will be less than Karachi alone....

And reds army defeated it in 1962 and homegrown red army is defeating them at home thats why those cowards are running away and seeking refuge in J&K.
Only best thing they can do is shooting those innocent kids of kashmir valley.:disagree:

"We will fight India 1000 years" and "we will eat grass for atomic bomb" This is the kind of attitude which is driving these extremists to recruit kids to hurl grenades and do stone pelting.

Regarding 1962, It was a surprise to India and I don't think you have read any history related to that war. India soldiers fought till last bullet and many even fought with out even proper gear for cold weather.

Instead of doing Chest thumping of Chinese achievement( i doubt 1962 is Chinese victory though as they left the India land and ran to their borders fearing counter attack and cutting of supplylines) show some achievements of PA and continue with your ignorant rants.

they were all kids..........

Quite hard to digest. I agree human rights are often abused by security forces. Perhaps you should back the claim with a trustworthy source ( read neither pakistani nor indian)

CRPF will should also keep Narayanpur in mind while being deployed in chhattisghar.

they are innocent coz they are kids.discipline them but shooting them down is them down is a coward act................:disagree:

Why don't you tell to those Mullahs and sponsored terror groups who are training these kids to blow themselves in Pakistan, Instead of lecturing us.

and yet the troops are not surrendering to the maoists but fighting back and killing them in good number.

Yeah Red Army being pretty much experienced in military wars outclassed IA which was not that experienced in 1962, we accept that. Also our moron politicians under-estimated or mis-forcasted China's response which also add in list of IA's causes of defeat in 1962.

You seriously need a coaching or tutions of how to talk on topic?? You missed my question entirely!
If IA is coward what will you call its counterpart PA which got deafeated 4 times by it.

Regarding shooting those innocent kids of kashmir valley, they may be innocent kids or free fighters for dumba$*es for us they are threat to our internal peace.Peace & national interest has to be maintained at any cost.

Shame should go on culprits who brainwash youth & teens with absurd religious teachings & hate towards others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom