What's new

Creation of Bangladesh

What a crashing bore!

What faultless blubbering!

Very tiresome.

Responding to the niggling of Dimension because the thoughts expounded are merely a outpouring of disjointed meandering of wayward and pointless hate.

Archaic thoughts.

Entombed in the era of 1947!

Now this is emotional blackmailing

Fine.

All Moslems in India who are doing well are doing it because they have no talents and are plumb d-umb.

Happy?

It was Dimension who felt that these people are mere figureheads! Meaning: they are there because of heavens know how but surely not talent! That is what D implied.

So, is that emotional blackmail to state that they do have talent and because of unbridled hate for anything Indian, including Indian Moslems, Dimesnsion condemns them as brainless wonders?

What logic!

What rationale.

And Dimension begs an answer to such tripe and bilgewater!

Fine.

All Moslems in India who are doing well are doing it because they have no talents and are plumb d-umb.

Happy?

It was Dimension who felt that these people are mere figureheads! Meaning: they are there because of heavens know how but surely not talent! That is what D implied.

So, is that emotional blackmail to state that they do have talent and because of unbridled hate for anything Indian, including Indian Moslems, Dimesnsion condemns them as brainless wonders?

What logic!

What rationale.

And Dimension begs an answer to such tripe and bilgewater!

No! You interpreted wrongly what exactly dimension wants to say is that Indian Muslims are so Talented but they have to sing “Vande Mataram” which is against their religion, they have to live like a hindu (like President Abdul Kalam in an interview said that he is a half “Brahman”) ,Shahrukh Khan and other Muslim stars propagate in their films that Muslims should marry Hindus which is prohibited in Islam. What type of free muslims they are if they have to propagate hindu mentality? Once I asked u about the Incident of “Samjhoota Express” .how it is possible that a train full of Pakistani Muslims and their Indian relatives was burnt by Muslims? Does it makes sence?

No! You interpreted wrongly what exactly dimension wants to say is that Indian Muslims are so Talented but they have to sing “Vande Mataram” which is against their religion, they have to live like a hindu (like President Abdul Kalam in an interview said that he is a half “Brahman”) ,Shahrukh Khan and other Muslim stars propagate in their films that Muslims should marry Hindus which is prohibited in Islam.

Salman for you and others religion comes first and nation comes after that ... here in India nation comes first and religion later .... “Vande Mataram” is song praising mother nation without religious flavours ..... born and bought up in lucknow I speak urdu and eat 'muslim' food and so I am proudly half 'Musium' and live in 'Muslim' area ... so being half 'Bhramin' or 'Muslim' is related to intigration and I bet you cannot understand the concept.... Shahrukh Khan is not propagating he is married to a hindu girl .... remember India is not a religious state and people have freedom to choose there way ... there are lots of areas for improvement ... but it is there ....

What type of free muslims they are if they have to propagate hindu mentality? Once I asked u about the Incident of “Samjhoota Express” .how it is possible that a train full of Pakistani Muslims and their Indian relatives was burnt by Muslims? Does it makes sence?

A frog in a pond will have no clue about world outside ... and same is case when you say 'free muslims' ... bomb does not kill based on religion it is just hate which drives there people and these people cannot see further ....

No! You interpreted wrongly what exactly dimension wants to say is that Indian Muslims are so Talented but they have to sing “Vande Mataram” which is against their religion, they have to live like a hindu (like President Abdul Kalam in an interview said that he is a half “Brahman”) ,Shahrukh Khan and other Muslim stars propagate in their films that Muslims should marry Hindus which is prohibited in Islam. What type of free muslims they are if they have to propagate hindu mentality? Once I asked u about the Incident of “Samjhoota Express” .how it is possible that a train full of Pakistani Muslims and their Indian relatives was burnt by Muslims? Does it makes sence?

To just make it clear to you we dont want the Pakistani type muslims here, we want the Indian onesm moderate ones who can mix and contribute.

how it is possible that a train full of Pakistani Muslims and their Indian relatives was burnt by Muslims? Does it makes sence?

Just to add to my previous comments :

In Lal masjid people killed where Muslims and killers where Muslims so please do not post these comments I would suggest you think twice before posting ...:cheers:

Just to add to my previous comments :

In Lal masjid people killed where Muslims and killers where Muslims so please do not post these comments I would suggest you think twice before posting ...:cheers:

Lal Masjid was not the kind of situation of "Samjhoota Express" mate.I ould suggest you not to mix things here.

To just make it clear to you we dont want the Pakistani type muslims here, we want the Indian onesm moderate ones who can mix and contribute.

Oh!so you means Indian type and Pakistani type muslims are different?

salman nedian how it is possible that a train full of Pakistani Muslims and their Indian relatives was burnt by Muslims? Does it makes sence? [/QUOTE said:
This is in response to you reply where you said Muslims cannot kill muslims .....

Islam is same for both Indian and Pakistani Muslims there is no point who puts what first.When Abdul Kalam said that he is a half Brahman he said it b/c of majority of India.that means he was under pressure and thats my point.

A Muslim is a whole Muslim not half:lol:

This thread is on the Creation of Bangaldesh.

And what are the reasons for veering to India? The same old psyche! Unfortunate!

India and Pakistan has moved on and there is a great effort of the govts to bridge this gap but with people like you all who sleep, dream and fear, the govts I presume are wasting their time.

You people will not let old phobias die!

Only the Creator can save people your mentality!

Lal Majzjid is fine, but anything other than what happens in Pakistan is to be declared as anti Pakistan and anti Islam! And massacres in Pakistan, the sectarian violence is all very much within the realm of Islam! Is that what you are suggesting? If so, it is ridiculous a suggestion! Violence, mayhem and murder anywhere for any cause is immoral and inhuman! Using Islam selectively to justify the same is doing injustice to Islam and the damned terrorists are doing great injustice not only to Islam, but to many Moslems who are law abiding, peaceful and perfect citizens of the countries they reside in. These terrorists are bringing a bad name to Islam and making life hell for law abiding and good Moslems! And thos who support these terrorists, directly, indirectly, by subtle suggestions are downright anti socials!

Get real.

Bridge the gap and not make it a yawning chasm!

Islam is same for both Indian and Pakistani Muslims there is no point who puts what first.When Abdul Kalam said that he is a half Brahman he said it b/c of majority of India.that means he was under pressure and thats my point.

A Muslim is a whole Muslim not half:lol:

There is no half Indian either! There are only full Indians. Secularism first and then your religion. No religion uber alles!

Humanity first and then whatever!

To be a human being without animal instincts or hate is what is religion all about!

Since you are such champions of Islam, which Islam is right? Shia or Sunni, Sufi or Whahhabi? and which is correct - Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki or Shafei?

Islam is same for all Moslem, but the interpretation is different for all Moslems and Islam is a equation between the Man and Allah and no body in between. Stop being Khalifas for a change! You ahe no right to interpret Islam for anyone else! Follow what you feel is right and stop being a Mullah, who also has no right to dictate! If you dictate Islam to others, then you are also behaving like a Mullah - a self appointed facilitator to Allah and with no by your leave from Allah!

Muslims should marry Hindus which is prohibited in Islam

Why, are others some sort of pariah?

Jinnah married a Parsi!

Aly Khan married what? Prince Ali Solomone Khan (June 13, 1911 – May 12, 1960), known as Aly Khan, was a vice president of the United Nations General Assembly representing Pakistan, for which he served as U.N. ambassador (1958-1960). Best known, however, a racehorse owner and jockey, he was a son of Aga Khan III, the head of the Ismaili Muslims, and the father of Aga Khan IV. He married as his first wife the Hon. Joan Guinness (née Yarde-Buller, 1908-1997). She was the former wife of Group Capt. Loel Guinness, a Member of Parliament, and a daughter of the 3rd Baron Churston. So?

Imran Khan married a Jew!

So, they are not good Moslems?

Salim, there is no point arguing with someone who does not have a clue what is taking about...

Back
Top Bottom