What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

But if Bangladeshi's are trying to get in illegally into India then Doesn't India have the right to Defend it's borders ?

man there have been number of times in past and recent times that terrorists after bomb blast run away to bangladesh and nepal by porous borders. Then fake Indian currency comes from bangladesh printed by Isi.

man there have been number of times in past and recent times that terrorists after bomb blast run away to bangladesh and nepal by porous borders. Then fake Indian currency comes from bangladesh printed by Isi.

Lol, it seems Bangladeshi's are mischief makers. however there seems to be a rising anti India tension growing in Bangladesh.

You guys have got new balls by treacherously getting into uncle's shoe against Afghans and keeping PAK busy at other side of the border, while boasting GDP. Now you have started to call Azad Kashmir as 'Pakistani Occupied one', so all PAK soldiers are trespassers by that logic. Then why don't you get half as cocky with them as us?

Pakistan also calls Indian Kashmir Indian Held kashmir..yet they don't try to take it back..they tried in the past but failed. Again Pakistan doesn't send illegal migrants to India and Pak smugglers and terrorists are shot.

But if Bangladeshi's are trying to get in illegally into India then Doesn't India have the right to Defend it's borders ?
By applying if, but and whether a faulty analogy could be created and through it 'Guilt in accusation' also could be made if a premise is fallacious. So, no if and but to start an accusation, please

Lol, it seems Bangladeshi's are mischief makers. however there seems to be a rising anti India tension growing in Bangladesh.

The PDF posters does not represent the whole of BD and even if they are its up to BD to decide whether or not they can live without a friendly relationship with a country that surrounds them on 4 sides.

Pakistan also calls Indian Kashmir Indian Held kashmir..yet they don't try to take it back..they tried in the past but failed. Again Pakistan doesn't send illegal migrants to India and Pak smugglers and terrorists are shot.
Now you are getting deviated from the core question of mocking us as nobody at our defence compare to Pakistanis.Come back and answer my question of attacking PAK soldiers like the way you are attacking our unarmed brothers, sisters.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Says who? The Bantustan Media or Jodu Prasad Ardvani in localshoba?

Now you are getting deviated from the core question of mocking us as nobody at our defence compare to Pakistanis.Come back and answer my question of attacking PAK soldiers like the way you are attacking our unarmed brothers, sisters.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Says who? The Bantustan Media or Jodu Prasad Ardvani in localshoba?

I don't see you crying for Pakistani brethren when 6 of them were killed by Iranian border guards. I guess when Saudi and Iranians do this, it's not a sin.

Pakistani soldiers don't cross the LOC. The ones who do are killed. LOC is the key word, doesn't matter who claims what.

The PDF posters does not represent the whole of BD and even if they are its up to BD to decide whether or not they can live without a friendly relationship with a country that surrounds them on 4 sides.
Off course PDF doesn't but random sampling tests are officially accepted to measure out one's popularity. Now, what would it tell you about Bdian's perception for Bharat Mata, if you are to do similar from various sites of BD's locals and Diasporas? Then again Stooges in power can manipulate, so can make it favorable on your behalf, no?

I don't see you crying for Pakistani brethren when 6 of them were killed by Iranian border guards. I guess when Saudi and Iranians do this, it's not a sin.
Listen up Lo Bongi Bojrongi, God Almighty would call one at a time on judgement day, so would a judge over here. Stay on the topic as Iranian case doesn't replicate ours. Want to know why? Iranians don't kill Bangladeshi.

Off course PDF doesn't but random sampling tests are officially accepted to measure out one's popularity. Now, what would it tell you about Bdian's perception for Bharat Mata, if you are to do similar from various sites of BD's locals and Diasporas? Then again Stooges in power can manipulate, so can make it favorable on your behalf, no?

Dude I don't give a damn if you become part of Pakistan again and work as slaves for Western Pakistan or you become another 3rd rate Islamic republic or Military dictatorship or whatever hell you desires, just keep away from our borders and if you love beef so much get it from somewhere else.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Listen up Lo Bongi Bojrongi, God Almighty would call one at a time on judgement day, so would a judge over here. Stay on the topic as Iranian case doesn't replicate ours. Want to know why? Iranians don't kill Bangladeshi.

Or may be your countrymen does not cross over to Iran.

Pakistani soldiers don't cross the LOC. The ones who do are killed. LOC is the key word, doesn't matter who claims what.

And what happens in the countless numbers of "incursions" from Chinese troops that Indians are always crying about?

Did you drop your guns every single time?

[/COLOR]Says who? The Bantustan Media or Jodu Prasad Ardvani in localshoba?[/QUOTE]

sir we have enough proof about what we say. You are constantly ranting without any substance.
Why you have problem if we have banrang dal or ram sene. Did they go and beat you inside your country. Stay inside your country relations will be healthy and happy.

And what happens in the countless numbers of "incursions" from Chinese troops that Indians are always crying about?

Did you drop your guns every single time?

You have been told already that China-India border is open and poorly demarcated. So take your stupid somewhere else.

Chinese troops come and leave, if they decided to stay back inside our side you ll see the guns.

Dude I don't give a damn if you become part of Pakistan again and work as slaves for Western Pakistan or you become another 3rd rate Islamic republic or Military dictatorship or whatever hell you desires, just keep away from our borders and if you love beef so much get it from somewhere else.What I become is my business, for that you don't have any right to do dadagiri on me, compriente? And by losing in arguments, now you are running horizontal and vertically. Come to the track and answer me on what prevents you from shooting Pakistanis stationed in Azad Kashmir, will ya?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Or may be your countrymen does not cross over to Iran.
Look, even your countrymen considered it prized to cross Iran. But that's not the issue as Iran doesn't have border with BD like your Mata.

Back
Top Bottom