What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

I hv never disrespected higher judiciary nor did I call thr role shameful-but yes v will issue a white paper exposing RO's shameful role- Imran khan

The word "Shameless" was the bone of contention throughout the hearing today: Dunya News

they want an apology, the judge Jawas S Khuwaja thinks he is some apostle, and saying shameful is some sort of a sin ! huh

sharamnaak

sharamnaak

sharamnaak

sharamnaak

sharamnaak

sharamnaak

:D

I stand by each & every word I said.ByShameful,I mean-Its a shame that RO's didn't fulfill thr responsibility to conduct fair elections- IK

you have a point here, it was also unnecessary to hit mqm also, keep the focus on KPK and exposing nawaz kingo !

exactly. in future nawaz will make mistakes and he needs to be in the parliament to point them out. :P :P i really hope things dont get worse. i get the feeling courts wont do bad with him. they will as we say os ko rolay gay and then let him go.

I still believe that the court is making a big deal of a small event.

میرے خیال میں عمران خان کو نوٹس دینے سے عدلیہ کی عزت اور توقیر میں کوئی اضافہ نہیں ہونے والا - پاکستان کے سیاست دانوں نے اور آیںکز نے ٹی وی سکرینوں پر بیٹھ کر کیا کیا کچھ نہیں کہا -

اگر سنسر نہ کیا جاتا تو لوگوں نے گندی گالیاں تک دی ہیں اور کئی سیاست دانوں نے منہ چڑایا ہے - اور کچھ نے ٹی وی پر بیٹھ کر چیلنج کیا ہے کہ عدلیہ ان کو توھین عدالت کا نوٹس دے ان کو تو عدلیہ نے نوٹس نہیں دیا - اور عمران خان نے تو ایسی کوئی توہین کی بھی نہیں صرف ایک رائے کا اظہار کیا ہے جو ان کے سپورٹرز کے دل میں بھی ہے - جنید

بلکل بلکل فیصل رضا عابدی کے مقابلےمیں عمران خان تو صرف ڈیڑھ لاکھ میل دور ہی رہے ہیں - عزیزی

Hasb-e-Haal, 01 Aug, 2013 - Dunya News

exactly. in future nawaz will make mistakes and he needs to be in the parliament to point them out. :P :P i really hope things dont get worse. i get the feeling courts wont do bad with him. they will as we say os ko rolay gay and then let him go.

I still believe that the court is making a big deal of a small event.

yes, this should not have started in the first place, but you never know there is a political motive behind it, maybe extension for Iftikhar Ch ?

imran khan needs to realize that he has to pick his battles. fighting the courts is not going to get him favours. if PPP at its strength and gilani as a PM was not able to stand upto to the courts then what can imran khan do.

giulani was protecting zardari courage ,,hre might be PM but pakistan hated him during that tym ..he didnt have any urban support ..but incase of imran khan ... he is very popular ..he can choke all major cities oif he want too ..

BQplukZCUAACM5N.png

hahaha :D
@Jazzbot @Marshmallow @mafiya @AstanoshKhan

chief tere jaan nisar, sharamnaak sharamnaak !! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still some people will defend this corrupt CJ and sold supreme court, Abi to ankhain khol loo jahil Awam, sorry to say we also have some jahil peoples supporting nawaz the buyer of CJ and CJ sold to nawaz..

Courts provided IK every chance to defend his stance and he could not do it. When IK says that there was a nexus between judiciary (which he later claimed was only ROs) then prove it. Bring out evidence, facts and figures because like I said courts are least concerned with Qissa Khawani they want hard cold facts. Statements like "Everybudy knoz there wuz rigging" mean nothing name the polling station, the time, the witnesses, the details of FIR and prove it.

Sadly IK still remains the same old 'world owes me a living' cry child and after this close encounter still started on the same drivel. Courts don't care about white papers, you have the evidence go and submit it in courts.

Courts provided IK every chance to defend his stance and he could not do it. When IK says that there was a nexus between judiciary (which he later claimed was only ROs) then prove it. Bring out evidence, facts and figures because like I said courts are least concerned with Qissa Khawani they want hard cold facts. Statements like "Everybudy knoz there wuz rigging" mean nothing name the polling station, the time, the witnesses, the details of FIR and prove it.

Sadly IK still remains the same old 'world owes me a living' cry child and after this close encounter still started on the same drivel. Courts don't care about white papers, you have the evidence go and submit it in courts.

My dear evidence is in white paper, and the ptetion filed.

yes, this should not have started in the first place, but you never know there is a political motive behind it, maybe extension for Iftikhar Ch ?

only the future may hold the answers or maybe we will never know.

Btw what was the role of IK in Judiciary restoration movement?

- Courts asked IK to justify terms like 'shameless conduct' etc and he could not defend it. One justice asked what yardstick is IK using for claiming KPK judiciary (the ROs primarily) conducted themself properly while Punjab judiciary (again ROs) was not conducting itself properly. No answer on that.

IK never said that ROs in KPK conducted properly. He said PTI has reservations on elections in Karachi and Punjab while JUI-F believes elections were rigged in KPK so why not check them through NADRA'S system. PTI has no objection if election commission starts its procedure from KPK but atleast take a ******** start!

- Courts asked how with 20,000 cases in backlog IK was making statements that his cases are not being heard within days? no answer

Why did the petition of PML-N was heard so quickly? Were not 20,000 cases pending at that time? And the verdict was announced the next day WITHOUT notifying the other parties. Talk about justice!

-
Courts required if IK has grievances why he did not go to tribunal for appeal and tackle the case legally - no answer. That is the real issue, why malign courts and ignore the proper legal avenue?

PTI has already gone to the election commission and filed a petition in supreme court but nobody has bothered to hear it. This is an urgent matter as the elections have been held two months back. What purpose will it serve if the petition is heard when the time frame of this govt. is over after 5 years? Please talk some sense.

-
Court has clearly dictated that maligning an individual can be ignored but maligning an institute will NOT be tolerated.

Yup it will be not tolerated if done by IK. But its perfectly fine if done by Aitzaz Ahsan and Faisal Raza Abidi. Selective justice?

-
Court even graciously gave IK a lot of time till 28th August. No one is playing God, IK has all the time in the world to either justify his stance or apologize.

Nothing is done 'graciously' here, its a part of due procedure to give the other party enough time to prepare its case.

My dear evidence is in white paper, and the ptetion filed.
White paper is no evidence. The first person who is present for political party at polling both is polling agent. Had there been evidence of rigging, why didn't the political agents raise this issue right on the spot? FYI any result can't be sent to ECP unless it is not signed and agreed by all the polling agents. All PTI has been presenting were some random videos. Either they were so immature that they didn't appoint their polling agents or they are just making up things. Ahsan Iqbal precisely raised the same point for Shuakat Tareen when he was protesting against alleged rigging. However, tareen evaded the question tactically and started the same old mantra of rigging rigging. Even the protest of Hamid Khan sb started a day after the polling day.

Back
Top Bottom