What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

White paper is no evidence. The first person who is present for political party at polling both is polling agent. Had there been evidence of rigging, why didn't the political agents flagged this issue right on the spot? FYI any result can't be sent to ECP unless it is not signed and agreed by all the polling agents. All PTI has been presenting were some random videos. Either they were so immature that they didn't appoint their polling agents or they are just making up things. Ahsan Iqbal precisely raised the same point for Shuakat Tareen when he was protesting against alleged rigging. However, tareen evaded the question tactically and started the same old mantra of rigging rigging.

Actually if they were stupid enough to ignore polling agents they will still blame the world at large. The real issue is their sense of entitlement, the whole world owes them explanations. Army should brief IK alone, CJ should listen to his cases first and media should only publish Qaseedas of IK. Leave trivial matters like TTP attacking in broad daylight and making a joke of Pakistani state.

Actually if they were stupid enough to ignore polling agents they will still blame the world at large. The real issue is their sense of entitlement, the whole world owes them explanations. Army should brief IK alone, CJ should listen to his cases first and media should only publish Qaseedas of IK. Leave trivial matters like TTP attacking in broad daylight and making a joke of Pakistani state.

Few points:

1) PML-N petition was heard the next day and verdict given in 30 mins.

2) Aitzaz and Faisal Abidi said much worse about judiciary and chief justice but no contempt notices to them.

3) What happened to the commission promised by interior minister on the floor of the house to investigate claims of rigging? And why is judiciary and election commission silent when almost every party including PML-N has called for rigging in Karachi?

if some one ignores polling agents then rigging against him is justifyed by law? i think this law is nawaz justice

imran khan said that all others parties were in government had APCs again and again so why they still need brifeing separately

they all said APC was successful so if they got what they wanted from APC so why are they criticizing Imran on separate briefing

kis chez ki parda dari hay

deal with choti gang and saying TTP please dont attack punjab

AND PEOPLE THINK THEY WILL FIX TERRORISM

ANP+PPP+MQM+JUIF TRIED AND NAWAZ DEALING IS AS ABOVE

now ask nawaz to fix Federally administrated tribal areas with his super experience (probably ask usa to carpet bomb insted of drones: mukdi mukao)

Few points:

1) PML-N petition was heard the next day and verdict given in 30 mins.

2) Aitzaz and Faisal Abidi said much worse about judiciary and chief justice but no contempt notices to them.

3) What happened to the commission promised by interior minister on the floor of the house to investigate claims of rigging? And why is judiciary and election commission silent when almost every party including PML-N has called for rigging in Karachi?

Plus for the first time in history of Pak elections, this was the first election where tons of video proofs were surfacing all over the internet and media channels. Yet ECP and SC is saying there is no concrete evidence of rigging.. :woot:

Also another unique thing about this election is, for the first time in elections history, ECP itself accepted that it has failed in conducting free and fair election in an area and later on retracted from it and declared elections in that area valid.. What could be more funny than that.. :rofl:

Plus for the first time in history of Pak elections, this was the first election where tons of video proofs were surfacing all over the internet and media channels. Yet ECP and SC is saying there is no concrete evidence of rigging.. :woot:

Also another unique thing about this election is, for the first time in elections history, ECP itself accepted that it has failed in conducting free and fair election in an area and later on retracted from it and declared elections in that area valid.. What could be more funny than that.. :rofl:

There are quite many things funnier then that.

1 - PTI claiming that these are the most rigged elections in Pakistan's history then making Govt in KPK.

2 - Asad Umar congratulating PMLN on election results then retracting.

3 - Claiming how free and fair election NGO shows the height of rigging in Punjab, retracting once the same organization showed that most PTI seats in KPK and IK own seat showed more votes casted then total number of voters.

4 - Agreeing on Election Commission and Punjab Caretaker Govt then crying that they were not fair enough

Why did the petition of PML-N was heard so quickly? Were not 20,000 cases pending at that time? And the verdict was announced the next day WITHOUT notifying the other parties. Talk about justice!
If you're aware of the language of legal system. There were two parties in this case Raja Zafar ul Haq vs ECP. The case wasn't like Raja Zafar ul Haq vs ECP,PPP,PTI or Raja Zafar ul Haq, PTI,PPP Vs ECP. So while PTI and PPP were the potential effectees, they were not the parties to the petition. Though it would have been better if SCP would have also sought the opinion of PTI and PPP but the principal responsibility remained with ECP since it was the body with which the interests of all three parties were attached. SCP asked the ECP, ECP shifted the responsibility on SCP.
Secondly, had this petition be delayed and heard after the elapse of period under petition i.e. last ashra of Ramahzan, what would be the purpose of that hearing?

اب بھی کہتا ہوں شفاف الیکشن نہ کرانا شرمناک ہے: عمران خان

186186_41911281.jpg

تحریک انصاف کے سربراہ عمران خان نے کہا کہ پاکستان میں جمہوریت کی جنگ لڑ رہا ہوں اور ابھی بھی کہتا ہوں شفاف الیکشن نہ کرانا شرمناک ہے۔

اسلام آباد: (دنیا نیوز) سپریم کورٹ کے باہر میڈیا سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے عمران خان نے کہا کہ کوئی غلط بات نہیں کی جو کہا ہے اس پر قائم ہوں۔ انہوں نے کہا انصاف کے سامنے سپریم کی طرف نہ دیکھتے تو کدھر دیکھتے اور جمہوریت کو چرانے سے زیادہ شرمناک بات کیا ہے۔ انہوں نے کہا توہیں عدالت لگی نہیں تو معافی کس بات کی مانگو۔ عمران خان نے کہا ہمارا مقصد انتخابی نتائج تبدیل کرنا نہیں ہے دھاندلی کے ثبوت وائٹ پیپر میں پیش کرونگا۔ انہوں نے کہا جمہوریت کو چرانے سے زیادہ شرمناک بات کیا ہے ۔ انہوں نے کہا الیکشن میں ریٹرننگ افسران کا کردار برا رہا ہے۔ عمران خان نے کہا پہلی بار پتہ چلا ہے کہ شرمناک کو بہت ہی بڑی گالی ہے۔ تحریک انصاف کے چیرمین عمران خان نے کہا جن ممالک میں عدلیہ آزاد ہوتی ہے وہاں شفاف الیکشن ہوتے ہیں، آزاد عدالتوں کے ہوتے ہوئے جمہوریت ہوتی ہے۔ عمران خان کا کہنا تھا کہ ہماری جماعت نے آزاد عدلیہ کے لیے سب سے زیادہ جہدوجہد کی۔

SOURCE:
http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/186186_1#.UfuIi21YWAU

There are quite many things funnier then that.

1 - PTI claiming that these are the most rigged elections in Pakistan's history then making Govt in KPK.

2 - Asad Umar congratulating PMLN on election results then retracting.

3 - Claiming how free and fair election NGO shows the height of rigging in Punjab, retracting once the same organization showed that most PTI seats in KPK and IK own seat showed more votes casted then total number of voters.

4 - Agreeing on Election Commission and Punjab Caretaker Govt then crying that they were not fair enough

You're talking about a party or individuals, I'm talking about ECP, the supreme authority who was responsible for conducting free and fair elections.. There's hell of a difference here.. :)

Ask CJP who was praising IK during today's hearing.. :D
Seriously, what was the role of IK and PTI in judiciary restoration movement? I know PPP lost 50 supporters, I know PML-N's final thrust, I know Kurd,Ietezaz and other lawyers going from city to city. But where did PTI figure in Judiciary restoration movement?

Brief Analysis of Javed Chaudary about Stance of Imran Khan​

Last edited by a moderator:
pmln final thrust in restoration of judiciary after governors rule in punjab

every party was in justice movement be ji be pti and others no single man can take the crown

imran went to jail for judiciary so does his family members how he and his family members in judiciary movement were shamefully tortured and then arrested

pmln final thrust in restoration of judiciary after governors rule in punjab

every party was in justice movement be ji be pti and others no single man can take the crown

imran wet to jail for judiciary so does his family members i don't want to post that video what happened to his family members in judiciary movement and how shamefully they were tortured and then arrested
But you haven't answered me clearly, IK is now claiming that PTI was the biggest contributor. I can't recall any significant mentioning of PTI in the whole movement.
And yes by all means do post that video.

I think it is a very honorable thing that Imran Khan is doing. Its high time there is some accountability constituted for the judiciary as well and I think this will lead to that.

However I must warn everyone to stop using abusive language against the judiciary or face infractions.

Back
Top Bottom