What's new

Congrats to Jana on reaching the 10,000 mark!

oye hoye,, da za chartha odo wama:what: sorry for being late, kho Generalay ombarak sha ombarak. daer kha hum daga shantay yae chicha, chi rap derna onawaye:tup: da da sari zaman nadi:D ta ta kho patha da chi za sook yadoma:lol::lol: o way da soor rung ba dertha kala lagae???? ko way no mung ba da PDF bacha salamath tha stha dapara khwasth oko:azn::azn:

BAKHANA.

Pushto lak lak puie

sanga chal de sra buchya

tra masaha:lol:

Ahh Thank you the brave one.

Just learning from you guys.

and lost a job last year due to addiction to this forum. My boss was like and you could read a big "iss forum ki tau %^&%%%%%&^*%*%%%" written on his forehead"

Hey almost simillar thing happend with me . Due to this forum adiction i screwed up my Presentation once . Man tat was close .

Anyways congrats JANA . Looking forward for your usefull posts..:)

Hey almost simillar thing happend with me . Due to this forum adiction i screwed up my Presentation once . Man tat was close .

Oh happened to me many times, this forum is nasty but we love it, that makes us more nastier:D man it makes you lose control of yourself, even if you have something imporant to attend, it wont let you give that some time.

:pdf: rocks

adios

Fours years in PDF. It means u've earned a Bachelor degree in PDF, lol.

Hm, at first I thought that u r girl, then I thought u r a man, then I've understood later that u r a girl.
Also I thought ur age is between 35-40 years.
But now surprised, cos u r so young and talent.

However, no congratulations until got PhD in PDF, lol.

Congratulation to my dear Jana sister for reaching your 10,000 mark!

A lot of respect to our lady warrior, never back down from any

challenge, this forum will be boring without you.:smitten::smitten:

HeHe, :D, my turn now, don't get ban! ;)

:pakistan::cheers::china:

over 20,000 members and see how many posts we have to honour our senior member...

Back
Top Bottom