What's new

Congrats to Jana on reaching the 10,000 mark!

Congrats Jana jee on your 10,000 post! keep up the good work we are glad to have you here with us always :)

Congratulations Jana, it must have been a great journey as your 4th Anniversary of joining this forum is also about one and a half month away.

This forum truly becomes a 2nd home once you get used to enjoying it. And don't worry about future hubby, he will get used to it or else make him addictive too ;)

If need a good treat, do let know, hopefully Peshawar based forum members can arrange it for our forum's Sherni :tongue:

Hope so you keep having a great time and we don't have to lose you ever. :pakistan::pakistan:

:wave:

Congratulations Jana, it must have been a great journey as your 4th Anniversary of joining this forum is also about one and a half month away.

This forum truly becomes a 2nd home once you get used to enjoying it. And don't worry about future hubby, he will get used to it or else make him addictive too ;)

If need a good treat, do let know, hopefully Peshawar based forum members can arrange it for our forum's Sherni :tongue:

Hope so you keep having a great time and we don't have to lose you ever. :pakistan::pakistan:

:wave:

very right its like a second home once you are used to it.

And hey yeh we can have a party if members can either gather at Peshawar or Rawalpindi Islamabad.
Lets have a :partay:

And ahhh you know i used to have a Sherni tigress as my avatar, if some Indian and other forums are still intact then my same tigress avatar must be there under my ID.

I love tigers

And hey yeh we can have a party if members can either gather at Peshawar or Rawalpindi Islamabad.

And ahhh you know i used to have a Sherni tigress as my avatar, if some Indian and other forums are still intact then my same tigress avatar must be there under my ID.

I love tigers

Ahha Good name Sherni of Defence Forum

Jana you know always sherni do the hunt not sher:lol:

And what about the members abroad:undecided:.?
SEnd them party food via DHL...;)

Congrats Jana for achieving rare feat in this forum :partay:

Before joining this forum i used to see your posts (infact fights :)).
I came here for a technical discussion regarding aircrafts, missiles and other technical aspects of the armed forces. But i ended up discussing political and strategic issues till now,you played some part in it.
When ever i got bored in this forum i used to search for your post so that i can find little fight :P.
I hope you continue your jorney in this forum after getting married :tup:

Congrats Jana for achieving rare feat in this forum :partay:

Before joining this forum i used to see your posts (infact fights :)).
I came here for a technical discussion regarding aircrafts, missiles and other technical aspects of the armed forces. But i ended up discussing political and strategic issues till now,you played some part in it.
When ever i got bored in this forum i used to search for your post so that i can find little fight :P.
I hope you continue your jorney in this forum after getting married :tup:

:P arent fights are the best part.

I enjoy it alot and i am lucky that Indians hate me but they also love me.

So a love-hate relation infact. Good to have.

Ok i am off to sleep you guys can keep rolling untill webby throw a party :partay:

we can have a party for Pakistan based members in Pindi/Islamabad or Peshawar. Think over.

Sorry to my Indian friends i will be able to have one only when i visit India again.

oye hoye,, da za chartha odo wama:what: sorry for being late, kho Generalay ombarak sha ombarak. daer kha hum daga shantay yae chicha, chi rap derna onawaye:tup: da da sari zaman nadi:D ta ta kho patha da chi za sook yadoma:lol::lol: o way da soor rung ba dertha kala lagae???? ko way no mung ba da PDF bacha salamath tha stha dapara khwasth oko:azn::azn:

BAKHANA.

Back
Top Bottom