What's new

Congrats to Jana on reaching the 10,000 mark!

I have seen this quote behind trucks

Also

Jalne waly ka mun kala:lol:

Lets me add a few more...

The famous "MAA KI DUA JANNAT KI HAWA"

HORN DAY KER PAS KERAIN

MALANGNI DATA DI

TU LANG JA SADI KHAIR AYE

ACHA DOST PHIR MILAIN GAY

WARAICH TAYYARA

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can go on and on and on, now please don't think what you are thinking, NO NO NO , I DON'T SELL CHICKPEAS IN BUSES...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

but ya i,ve travelled so much, thats how i know and remember so many of these...

Lets me add a few more...

The famous "MAA KI DUA JANNAT KI HAWA"

HORN DAY KER PAS KERAIN

MALANGNI DATA DI

TU LANG JA SADI KHAIR AYE

ACHA DOST PHIR MILAIN GAY

WARAICH TAYYARA

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can go on and on and on, now please don't think what you are thinking, NO NO NO , I DON'T SELL CHICKPEAS IN BUSES...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

but ya i,ve travelled so much, thats how i know and remember so many of these...

dil dia tha didar samag kar
wo kha gia naswar samag kar:lol:

:) The same experince one has at her or his home with their loved ones, family members.

Sometimes you fight with them sometimes you laugh with them.
At times you have some differences with your family members but at the end of the day its all your own people.

Have learnt alot over the years on the forum.

Have started as a teenager and at that time i used to write in short hand hehehe i mean the language we often you in SMS, text messages. Like hw r u :D

Anyway after got a warning i started taking pain to right the complete word.

Have learnt many things from all of you the Pakistani as well as Indian members.

I remember i had declated Agno a non-Muslim on another forum, at that time never knew how to understand people still not very good at it but trying.

This forum was took place infront of me and had seen many ups and down even the time when Webby had a problem with another founding member and Ahsan decided to run the forum single-handedly and he had few members including Neo, Jana, Ahsan himself and Asim also joined in.

Thank you very much everyone for teaching me.

Ahh wish to contribute till end of the world but my future husband will gonna go bonkers :partay:

You mean, you were not a journalist when you joined the forum?

Oye Jana ji congrats... :D ..hope i am not late ;-)

You have to give special thanks to India ..with out my country you shouldnt have reached half of the postings lolz :P ..jk,jk ..

way to go Jana ji..see you around for another fight :D

You mean, you were not a journalist when you joined the forum?

I joined the media when i was a student. Although at that time i was not paid much but it was such a pleasure to join when you are just a student and when there are many senior people still looking for a job.

This section of the forum clearly mentions that its meant to get the members introduced to eachother, but i don't know why people are posting other topics on it and thus missing the objective of the section.

I,ve been continously trying to keep this thread in the spotlight but another thread pops up and put this thread behind scene.

Oye Jana ji congrats... :D ..hope i am not late ;-)

You have to give special thanks to India ..with out my country you shouldnt have reached half of the postings lolz :P ..jk,jk ..

way to go Jana ji..see you around for another fight :D

Ahhh another brave one :) nah not too late.

Yes indeed you are very right. So princess says thanks to Indian members.:tup:
There are few quite good posters from India here also on the other PDF i wont name them because i may miss some names.

And oh i remember Old posters including Bull, Sword9, and how can i forget Sir Ray-C ahhh still remeber my fights and anger of the Brigadier. Though did a hand by not seeing me in India.

Oye it doesnt mean you shouldnt expect me to see arround for another fight.

:woot: oye im not Lady Zardari lolzz though Indians call me Lady Zaid Hamid :D

So No president its a small postion in front of First lady of the forum

If you are the first lady of the forum(which ofcourse is based on number of posts) then i wonder how lucky is the "AGNOSTICMUSLIM":rofl:

Back
Top Bottom