What's new

Communal Violence Bill Exposed

Geedad ki jab maut aati to voh sehar ki taraf bhaagta hai vahi haal is congress ka hai dosto .... Let them do it once, their seat will be fixed in opposition for next 25 years........

@Anish..

Bro congress or secular term dono antonyms hai..... people can bark but action of congress speaks more louder......

if congress is against Hinduism then how come a majority of Hindus voted for them? :)

I think people did not have many choices thats y congress is ruling & if we have a good political leader in opposition at center like Bajpayee Ji then MMS & Sonia days would be a history....

I wonder why our beloved Indian Muslim friend has not commented here.
He seems to think that there is no hatred for Muslims in India and that India is a perfect society.
Yet he is oddly silent in the face of all this hatred for his kind. :whistle:

Congress ugly face also today seen in Moradabad,Faizabad,Farrukabad,Deganga and Coimbatore.
The congress cadre openly kills hindus,throws beef in temples etc

Actually congress cant survive without its communal umbrella so they keep doing such acts to avoid real test among people ..... One more important point to add here is their entire policy is divide n rule which they got mastery after Brtishers left India.... They dont come around any development plan in specially election.....
Be United whatever community you belongs to that is best answer to Congress communal agenda...

To all pseudo seculars look at the links i hve posted.

How on earth can you call congress a "secular" party now?
I give damn about Congress or about BJP all political parties in India try to divide people on the basis of caste , regionalism or religion which we know as vote bank politics.

Only problem we pseudo seculars have with religious bigots like you is when you try to mix religion with politics. Look at the language you are using "persecution of Hindus" now that is the sort of language that creates radical mindset.

Mend your ways mate India stayed united because of this very tolerant mindset, because a country like ours would have ended up as another Yugoslavia if we had people like you as majority .

BJP and present congress both are big let down and blot.

But we have to choose from the less poisonous snake.

Save India don't vote for BJP.

That bill wont be passed..if it is passed then it may erupt communal violence..so don't worry

It's time to end this $hit party called congress other wise they will divide india again,give up parts of india to enemies and persecute hindus in their own home land...

Edit :- And the guy above this post is been smoking weed from past 3 years,to his eyes common wealth,2G and the shame congress has brought to this nation is nothing ,his opinion is purely based on hatred

I wonder why our beloved Indian Muslim friend has not commented here.
He seems to think that there is no hatred for Muslims in India and that India is a perfect society.
Yet he is oddly silent in the face of all this hatred for his kind. :whistle:

where the hell did we ever commented that we want to execute muslims in india we are just against congress and its extensive minority appeasement policy

To all pseudo seculars look at the links i hve posted.

How on earth can you call congress a "secular" party now?
Come on bro don't get mad! Let's show these sick-cool-liars what we can do in the next election :yes4:

* awkward silence**get's blamed for being sick -cool-lure*

I give damn about Congress or about BJP all political parties in India try to divide people on the basis of caste , regionalism or religion which we know as vote bank politics.

Only problem we pseudo seculars have with religious bigots like you is when you try to mix religion with politics. Look at the language you are using "persecution of Hindus" now that is the sort of language that creates radical mindset.

Mend your ways mate India stayed united because of this very tolerant mindset, because a country like ours would have ended up as another Yugoslavia if we had people like you as majority .

So when i have given direct proof that the congress is persecuting hindus you are denying it?
When you read the links then comment.

BJP and present congress both are big let down and blot.

But we have to choose from the less poisonous snake.

Save India don't vote for BJP.

BJP is the last hope for India now.

Even pakistan does not tolerate Al-Qaeda openly working in its country like in kerala for muslim votes.
Remember Batla House? When delhi police inspector Chauhan died Sonia was crying for the dead indian mujahideen terrorists.
Congress has spread communal hatred everywhere.

So when i have given direct proof that the congress is persecuting hindus you are denying it?

Even pakistan does not tolerate Al-Qaeda openly working in its country like in kerala for muslim votes.
Remember Batla House? When delhi police inspector Chauhan died Sonia was crying for the dead indian mujahideen terrorists.

1.Who is Chauhan???????????

At least remember the great martyrs his name is Mohan Chand Sharma.

2. U have poved me right, its due to chidambaram, sibal, MMS.

1.Who is Chauhan???????????

At least remember the great martyrs his name is Mohan Chand Sharma.

2. U have poved me right, its due to chidambaram, sibal, MMS.

Sorry i read it as Mohan Chauhan not Mohan Chand

Congress appeases ALL minorities - including Muslims. But the leap you make from appeasing minorities to persecuting Hindus involves such major logical gymnastics. In USA, the Affirmative Action can be seen as appeasement of the minority black voter - how that becomes persecution of the whites is beyond me. Sure, it dilutes meritocracy - but does not wipe it out completely.

Policy of Sonia Gandhi is to Divide and rule, Iske assets ki jaankari nikalo, pata karo who is funding her. She is a Mole

i think in census its the general class which is low in number, then why not they are in Minority?

India is the ONLY country where terrorists can freely attend parliament,state assemblies etc
Even pakistan in recent times has a stronger stand on terror.

Like Abu Azmi the Samajwadi Party leader in Maharashtra was found guilty in 1993 Mumbai bomb blast case but Mulayam Singh ensured his release.
Then Nurul Islam a Trinamool Congress MP who led the 2010 Deganga riots demolishing Temples and killing dozens of hindus himself today is a sitting member of parliament.

And we keep telling pakistan for going soft on terror?
Hypocrisy

The gujarat riots were mostly a lie. Modi had no role in them.If you want i will now open another thread fully exposing the Gujarat riots.

He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat and during his WATCH more than 3000 innocent Indian citizens were slaughtered and his security forces stood back and watched all this under his orders. So explain to me how he had no role in Gujarat Massacre ?

Where was he while the blood flowed in streets of Gujarat ?

Where was he when the Jaffery family was pleading for mercy and protection ?

Get your head out of the sand and get out of this " Denial Mode ".

what's with the thread title? I have never felt prosecuted in India when I visited recently. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom